SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Longest Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BigPhilMcKracken
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What is everyone's longest bait?

I am currently approaching a years anniversary baiting Mr W1illiams M4tshaba. Been delaying the payment and "forgetting" about the deal and making him write loads of information for me.

Surprised how patient he has been, other lads have drop me like a bad habit in no time.
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tomorrow will mark my 4th month of baiting, and I've had one lad on the hook the whole time. I'm sort of disappointed in myself because when I first started baiting I would often send emails back and forth with him in the span of minutes. I've exchanged hundreds of emails with him, but if I had spread them out more I'd probably have a years worth of time wasted. I feel like I'm on the verge of losing him for good. Anyways..... 4 months! Smile

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My personal longest bait is 11 months, which included photo trophies, pledges to the Lords of Asgard, and a really bad medical report.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A few for 6 months!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From one of my first baits after I started baiting: Two years of continuous baiting and could have been longer if I hadn't been bored and stopped replying. The continous baiting was May 2007 - May 2009. He still emails me once in a while and I write back when the mood strikes me.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
redshoes18
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had a couple of baits that have continuesd for 3-4 years now. (Understand that those baits are getting tired both on my part and the scammers. LOL) Let's say three years, it's too late to figure it out exactly. However, there are others who have strung lads along for much longer.

I consider any bait approaching months or a year clapping a tremendous success.
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think firehouse5 is the top champion here. I believe it's over 5 years now?
Myself I had some of half a year. I get bored with most of them before that, though.

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My longest bait is still ongoing. It started a couple of days before I registered here. A tad over 6 months ago. It is Mandaline.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

11 months.

I also managed a 10-month lotto straight bait back when people said lotto baits only lasted a few weeks. No one seems to say that now, though. At least, I haven't noticed it since I came back.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have two that are over 4 months and counting. I keep thinking I'll drop them but (especially in one case) the lads keep begging for more so I oblige.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really don't keep track. I do an email search to remind me of the where I am in a bait and stunned when it shows over a hundred threads. One of my pets sent me this recently.

Quote:
Dear Pastor T0wn Selles,

I have heard all you said but, please bear it in mind that I did my ritual when I was about six months pregnant and my baby will be seven months in two weeks time yet, promises all the way.
My hands are still open waiting for my gift.

Sister Regina.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Wow! A bait that crosses multiple generations of scammers. Will you be baiting her grandchild...

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The bait itself was only 2 months, so this doesn't really qualify, but I had a lad pursue me for almost a year telling me how greedy and ungenerous I was. All I did was refuse to share with him any of the million dollar profit I had made by speculating with the funds in the bad check he sent to me. ("Lad-financed investment," my favorite modality)

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My longest baits are not my senders of the most emails. There's no signature icon for big numbers of emails received. But actually, I'm prouder of shorter baits with copious time-taken-up than of those who write me a less-than-15-minutes email every other day for a year plus.

I've just checked: my Longest Lad (over 15 months) has sent me 260 emails (more than once-every-two-days) and that's it.

But one Lad sent me 512 emails in 3 months, along with around 100 'special' photos and two videos.

Longest Lad has had plenty of time for real victims - for 15 months. Prolific Lad, however? How many real victims did he fit in during those 3 months?

Yeah, I've got sand timers in my siggy. But I'm actually more pleased about a few others.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There is a lad who has been baited by half of the Premium members... Laughing Rolling Eyes At one point all at the same time! Twisted Evil

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ParaNoid: Is it he whom must never be named outside of baiting? That is amazing. One lad, several baiters! Twisted Evil

Anyway, the longest bait I had lasted from November 25, 2008 until February 2, 2009 with Tina Johnsson.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."

Last edited by Kokomeister on Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Paranoid: And the beggar's been going for what, almost 4 years now?

I had my trunk box ladette Rose (she of my sig who calls cops chicken chasers) on the hook for nearly two years. The key was moving my character, a Ukrainian high-end hooker, from Boston to Barcelona. I was keeping loads of money just out of her reach.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ParaNoid wrote:
There is a lad who has been baited by half of the Premium members... Laughing Rolling Eyes At one point all at the same time! Twisted Evil

That was fun with all of us working together on him for a while. Laughing Is he still writing to you? How long have you been baiting him?

For those of you who don't know the lad: After being baited hard here for quite some time, he found the thread and then created a begging format asking for help because of the torture he'd received at the hands of baiters, including a link to the thread about him. Too bad for him a recipient of the format was Luckey. Twisted Evil Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Iamhenk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^

I would really like to see a link Smile

Ridiculous church bait:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1527282#1527282

I am so dejected in low spirit right now. - Durunna Uchenna Kenneth
SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

Location: Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200. ByeBye Bankity-Bank!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

6 months is the usual amount of time I can go with a lad. I had one last Christmas that was so eager he kept going along with me...although I put no effort in the bait at all. Being so busy around Christmas time I didn't have much time for him but he was persistent and he gave me a wonderful Christmas photo on Christmas eve that pleased me greatly.

your fund is no more here in our bank.~Mr. W@lter.

it is God that give me your contact email ~Mr. 3ke.

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Thanks for your kindness. Unfortunately, we are not interested in your
cake, rather we need the document.-FBI
Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Iamhenk wrote:
^^^^^^^^

I would really like to see a link Smile

I'd be glad to give you one but it's in the premium members forum so you wouldn't be able to access it.

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima, I let the line go slack. I think I could pick him up again if I tugged a little bit. I know several members have stayed with him. One member who safaried him is still pulling him along, this way and that. I think that is close to 4 years now. Laughing

Yes, good times, good times!

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
scam-dum-doo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My personal best was 6 - 7 months. I lost him when it came to submitting a photo. I have no idea why he was so apprehensive. I just needed a photo for admission, then I would have "visited him" and placed $20,000 at his disposal for "our" real-estate business.

x6 Closed lad accounts
Canada Benin United Kingdom China Thailand United States
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype NameICQ Number
jefflebowski
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got one approaching 3 years, (I had started another thread further down)

But that is on and off, I've just recently contacted him again after not emailing him for about 6 months, I've told him I've just come out of prison! Razz

Funnily enough he seems to have a new found respect for me after I told him that, its nice to feel like I'm inspiring him!

"God will give you the strenght go get a taxi to the western union place" Reverend Joseph Omolede/Adeleke
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have one that's over 3 years but I can't really say it qualifies because I keep having new lads take over. I really don't know how they get my character's information but whenever one bait dries up I can count on a different lad with a different modality showing up in a month or two. I know for a fact they're not the same lad(s). It's all a wonderful mystery to me but I just love that whenever a new one pops up he's already up to speed with my story and I don't need to go through the 'getting to know you' stage. Susan is very widely known as an excessively wealthy widow who has paid a lot of money to a lot of lads....

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic