SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

An alternative to gmail?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have noticed lately that my attempts to start a new bait are often not answered, and it occurs to me this may be because some lads are becoming wary of gmail addresses, as most of our baiting goes through gmail.
I have just experimented with and AIM account. On sending a test email from the new account to my every day address and then doing a trace I found that it showed some routing had gone through my country but that most routing and the "Probable Source" were USA, (where I am not, but AIM is).
Anyone have any comments on this?

Please am on my knees begging you with the tears on my eyes to send me this money...
- Rose Omar
You are a joker, you claimed that you were coming i waited for you at the airport still i didnt not see you. Stop playing games is not good
-Mr Hamburg
First your coming down here will be fine and i asure you that you will love staying in our country though we are hving a political crisis
-Mr Kouakou
you are nothing but an internet prostitute
-Oliver Wambo
do not give online access stuff are you trying to play games with us? because you are making our office manager go angry with you
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of them know gmail is used by jokers (baiters) .... other than that they probably couldn't care less and don't even bother to check your email headers. so as long as you are following the safe baiting rules and not giving out personal information with your email contact details then .... whats wrong with hotmail or any of a load of others?

If you can get the lad to nibble at the carrot you dangle then you could send smoke signals or carrier pigeons as long as he continues to smell the money.
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I picked AIM as it is one of "a load of others". The only one I studiously avoid is hotmail. Yahoo and some others sometimes treat hotmail as spam, also hotmail seems to attract spammers activity. I have had two members of a forum I run, recently appear to send spam to everyone in their address book. On checking they said knew nothing of it and didn't send it. Both have hotmail addresses. I advised both to close their hotmail account and open another somewhere else.

Please am on my knees begging you with the tears on my eyes to send me this money...
- Rose Omar
You are a joker, you claimed that you were coming i waited for you at the airport still i didnt not see you. Stop playing games is not good
-Mr Hamburg
First your coming down here will be fine and i asure you that you will love staying in our country though we are hving a political crisis
-Mr Kouakou
you are nothing but an internet prostitute
-Oliver Wambo
do not give online access stuff are you trying to play games with us? because you are making our office manager go angry with you
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
partysan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you love Gmail (like I do), you could sign up with another email-provider, and then use Gmails setting: Send Mail as: .. with the other address.
For instance: i12.com has an old fashioned interface, but with Gmail you can Check mail using POP3: and get everything into the Gmail-Inbox.

In that way, ( best combined with filters), 1 Gmail account can be used with several innocent email-addys.
Rincewind
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

try fastmail.fm

nice security, strips your IP, and various @s to be used, also Free!

Scammer tend to avoid using the site themselves as the site will block you trying to send out mass mailings, which sometimes targets baiters too. A quiet email to one of the admin there about what youre doing and they are usually nice about lifting your restriction

I am not in Nigeria and what your son is saying is not wrong. Sometimes the internet providers have a problem with the positioning of the satelite and it reads Africa, or America and sometime it reads japan all depending on the satelite positioning to get better service. - Cardinal Angelo Sodano 41.222.192.102 (Benin-Africa)
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wilburwright wrote:
I have noticed lately that my attempts to start a new bait are often not answered, and it occurs to me this may be because some lads are becoming wary of gmail addresses, as most of our baiting goes through gmail.

if you are concerned about this, you may be putting too much effort into your early replies.
remember also that many lads are working from scripts in the early stages, and they do not read what you wrote.
i recommend that you just say 'i am interested in your email - please tell me more',
and see if they respond.
personally, i have not found any problem getting replies to my gmail accounts.

Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm with r2 on this. I run exclusively from gmail and have never had any trouble getting a response from the lads. As r2 said, keep it slow and simple for awhile before slowly twisting things in your direction.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
rocko-d-spirito
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gmail combined with Google voice is a baiter's dream come true. Secure email and with voice you can text lads for free, receive voice mails, record incoming calls, forward calls to any number, and it all forwards to your email. One stop shopping for my needs...

U WERE BORN FROM AN EPILEPTIC MADMAN'S SPERM [email protected]

Pith Helmet Lagos to Accra="My friend an not happy at this time you have done me painfull thing"

TogoIndonesia x3 United States
Closed lad accounts x6 Easter Egg
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yahoo.com offers a lot of different domains, such as r0cketm41l.c0m, I have had a lot of sucess with this one. It's little know. Also you can quite easiy register your own domain via 123-reg. Pop mail services are very cheap.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

as i said before, i have not had any problems getting lads to write to my gmail accounts.

but suppose there was some truth in the rumour that the more cunning lads shun gmail.
that would mean that the ones who do reply are the clueless ones.
and, as we all know, they can provide the most entertainment Smile

either way, keep using gmail

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic