SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Wait To Bait Some Nigerian Scammers in SPAIN (Fake Marriage)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scamhunter32
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,
I want to bait some Nigerian Scammers that are organizing fake marriages in SPAIN, collecting money from innocent people.

I will be very glad if any interested can join me in this, or if any one have any good idea on how to bait these scammers it will be good.

I have all their details, including their pictures.

All suggestions are welcome.

Cheers !
Scam_Hunter_32
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Scamhunter32. Very Happy

I suggest you read the stickies, study at Eater University, and get a mentor.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If I'm reading this right, I think you're saying that these criminals are actually in Spain, and you have their real details? If that is correct, and you can provide proof of their scamming activities, contact a moderator. They may be able to put you in touch with the appropriate agency to get them arrested - or can at least point you in the right direction towards doing so.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bearkat419, Thanks for your comment, yes, I am having all the proofs against these 419 group, I can supply all the proofs, my main plan is to stop these people so that they don't keep cheating the innocent people.

Thanks.
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

May we ask what proofs you have? names they have used does not relate back to them in anyway, they are just aliases. And unfortuntly baiting and creating awareness of scammers, doesnt actually stop them scamming other people (accept in the extreme cases that we all love to see) we are just a thorn in their sides. We are slowing them down but not stopping them.

Scammers are very good at not leaving a trace back to their true selves, the use fake id's cafe computers and untraceable money transfer systems.

Guess what I am trying to say, is bait them, bait the hell out them, and have fun doing it, but please don't be disapointed when you find they are still running the same scams this time next year.

scamhunter32
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Huntington,
I am having their real photographs, this was supply to me by one of their victims who lived in Spain, I was also lucky to get their REAL NAMES, I am also having the transfer slips of the money that some of their victims sent to them, I mean Western Union Transfer Slips, MoneyGram transfer slips, I have telephone numbers they once used, I think with this we can be able to trace them, I am also having some of their formal house address.

I am glad to have people live you out their who has the same hobby like me, my hobby is to send 419 scammer to hell/jail.

Thanks
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

scamhunter you have a pm

curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unless they saw the scammer in person, photos alleged to be them are stolen from the net. Phone numbers starting with 44 are re-direct numbers, and cash sent receipts usually have fake names and locations on them, because they can be picked up anywhere in the world.
Not trying to discourage you, just saying that getting them arrested is hard. Better to bait the hell out of them! Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic