SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad complaint

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I liked this letter and felt like sharing, from a lad I have spent almost zero time on but who has suffered a little bit anyway. I like how he sums up the last couple of months. I send him the occasional slap and tell him to call my office ( a helpcenter number with a normal 30 min++ waiting to speak with an operator)

Quote:
I have called you several times and could not get to you. only voices coming from the recorded message.

i told you to give me your mobile number which is very easy to reach so that i can contact you but i did not get any.

i have given you another option of sending western union which is the easiest way of sending money from one country to another, and you said you do not know what western union is.

i sent you another two bank accounts since two days for the transfer, yet nothing happened. ((idiot keeps handing out accounts))

i write to you severally but do not get immediate response. I reconfirmed the details as you said you will go to bank this morning, but no response from you until i have written now.

If you go to the bank, tell them you want to send western union to India. When they ask you the information of the person you are sending it to, give them the information below.

Name: Nweke Nwaneka Vincent
Address: New Delhi, India.

If you will be making it tomorrow, do let me know.
If you have a mobile number, you give me because it is hard to get you on that line and it is very expensive(about $4 per minute. (( the number is a premium number that actually do cost lots extra Very Happy ))

Awaiting your response.

Dr Smith Adams

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic