SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The official 2010 season Formula 1 thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RBR on pole and #2 again tomorrow. My guess this could get exciting on turn 2 right after the start, as the number 3, Alonso, has the faster car on the long straight after turn #1. With a bit of luck the Ferrari and RBS's run each other off the track, for Lewis to take the lead.

Yeah, I know: wishful thinking...

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\ Not far off, as both Red Bulls DNF'd. Even I felt sorry for Vettel as his engine lost its lunch, but Webber's crash was self - inflicted, but had the bonus (from a Mclaren point of view) of taking Rosberg out too.

Lewis could've been 5th, if the cars in front of him had all finished, so 2nd was a bonus for him. He did very well to keep it on the track though, his tyres were shot at the end.

And I thought Singapore and Abu Dhabi were the only races where they ran in the dark. Smile

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So.... Its all going to be down to the last race in Abu Dhabi. However much Webber doesn't like it, Red Bull refused to yield to the pressure to use team orders and tell Vettel 'Mark is faster than you, do you understand this message?' Wink

That may cost them dearly if Alonso wins by a narrow margin. A good comeback by him from way back, despite him being a whiney so and so.

Hamilton seems to have only the slenderest chance, but you should never say never....

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm following the BBC blog and comments on the up-coming race and couldnĀ“t help laughing at this entry:

Quote:

...One final thought - let's say Vettel leads from Webber with Alonso comfortable in third going into the latter stages of the race - Ferrari know that Seb could (and probably would) cede to Mark close to the end to give him the title - and the Red Bulls come up to lap a flagging Massa... What penalty would Felipe be open to receiving (short of a drive-through, obviously) on the final race of the season if he were to ignore blue flags and/or compromise the Red Bulls to give Alonso a chance of 2nd (i.e. take out / slow down a RB) I know it would be terrible sportsmanship but I'm just curious (as is Stefano Domenicali, I'm sure...) I don't agree with it myself - but wouldn't the temptation be there for Ferrari?

("Felipe, Webber is coming up to lap you - do you understand???...")
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha! Much as I would have liked to see a Brit win the WDC, the sight of Ferrari cocking up and Alonso getting stuck in the traffic, because they followed the wrong Red Bull into the pits was priceless!

Even better was Alonso getting all uppity with Petrov, for not letting him pass. It's called a race Fernando, he isn't supposed to let you pass, unlike your team mate. Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_8aAnpJ1yI

Petrov should've driven into him.

Vettel deserved something for all the pole positions he's had. They all could have won 'if only', but blowing your engine when in the lead on the final laps deserved better. Well done Sebastian, that won't be the only one you win.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Arthur Dent
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kudos to both Red Bull and Vettel on their championships.

I think that Alonso, Messa and Webber all pitted too early.This brought them back out mid field and forced them to fight their way back to the front.

Petrov was racing for position. If Alonso is so great then he should have been able to pass him.

Red Bull had the best car all season.

It was nice to see four drivers fighting for the championship going into the last race of the season.

I do not think that I have ever seen so many safety cars in a season.

Ferrari seem to think that they are above the rules and should have been DSQ'd for the Alonso/Messa pass.

Over all, a great season.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red Bull/ vettel simply were the best car/driver combination this season, so a well deserved win.

Ferrari beaten by bad strategy in the last race. Alonso blowing a gasket after 39 laps stuck behind Petrov .. priceless! He might be the best driver on the grid, but his constant whining makes him lose a lot of respect, the frustrated raised fist to Petrov was really pathetic.

I think the no refuel rule has really worked out well, it made the races much more transparent.

Nice season, I enjoyed it.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic