SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad in panic

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baiting this guy for 15 months now Very Happy
He went through all sorts of pain. I got him to sing always look on the bright side of life for me. He's stupid and lazy...
Lately I send him a MG form with M1CN covered and ignored his complaints for days UNTILL today !
From the very beginning he called me "DAD" Rolling Eyes

Quote:

Subject: FROM Rxxxx FRANK DAD WHAT IS HAPPENING YOU SEND ME MONEY YOU DONT WANT ME TO PICK THE MONEY WERE IS THE REFRENCE NUMBER Shocked How does he get that on one line?

GOOD MORNING DAD,

WHAT IS HAPPENING EVER SINCE YOU SAID YOU SENT ME MONEY THROUGH MONEY GR@M. THE INFORMATION IS NOT COMPLET THE REFRENCE NUMBER IS NOT THERE AND I TOLD YOU SINCE THAT DAY I DID NOT HEAR FROM YOU. THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING TO ME THE OTHER TIME YOU TOLD ME YOU SENT ME MONEY WHEN I GET TO THE MONEY GR@M OFFICE TO PICK THE MONEY THEY SAID THAT THE MONEY IS NOT AVIALABLE. AND YOU TOLD ME YOU SEND THE MONEY. DAD ALL THIS THING YOU ARE DOING TO ME I DONT LIKE THEM. THE OTHER TIME YOU SEND ME LAPTOP I DID NOT RECEIVE IT.
NOW YOU HAVE SEND ME INFORMATION OF $200 BUT THE REFRENCE NUMBER IS NOT THERE. HOW CAN I PICK IT UP DAD TELL ME THE ATTACHMENT IS THERE BUT THE REFRECE NUMBER IS COVERED WITH A SMALL SLIP.
SO GIVE ME THE REFRENCE NUMBER BYE DAD

Slap time !

Quote:

Son,

What is this language of yours???
How dare you to speak to your dad like that!
I told you that I was sick, I feel better now but I cannot walk well - that's why I didn't go to my computer the last days and did not see your mails.

Do you have any idea how much I have spend on you already???
Do you think that telephoning you is for FREE??? Everytime I talk to you it costs tens of dollars! Long live Skype Smile
I have spent alot of money on the laptop which you REFUSED to pick up!!! Remember, always the lad's fault

I am most annoyed with the way you try to command me! I am your dad and you must show respect.
I had something in mind as a gift for your birthday but I will think again about that!

You have a serious attitude problem and I demand an honest and deep apology from you.

Dad.

A few minutes later:

Quote:

Subject: FROM Rxxxxx FRANK DAD AM VERY VERY SORRY DAD IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN OK FORGIVE ME Rolling Eyes

HELLO DAD, I AM VERY VERY SORRY ABOUT THE WAY I WRITE YOU THIS MORNING FORGIVE ME DAD
I APOLOGIES FROM MY HEART PLEASE DAD AM SORRY I WILL NOT DO THAT AGAIN OK.
DAD MY BIRTHDAY IS TWO DAYS TIME PLEASE DAD PLEASE THE REFRENCE NUMBER SO THAT I CAN GO AND PICK THIS MONEY UP PLEASE DAD DONT MAKE ME TO BE ASHAME DAD PLEASE YOU ARE MY ONLY HOPE.
I WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU DAD GOD BLESS AND BE WITH YOU BYE DAD

I was working towards this situation.
Before I forgive him he must learn MANA MANAH from the Muppets and sing it for me on the phone Twisted Evil

Edit: fancy things up

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HELLO DAD, I AM VERY VERY SORRY ABOUT THE WAY I WRITE YOU THIS MORNING FORGIVE ME DAD

I love the sight of groveling in the morning Very Happy

15 months? NICE WORK!

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in awe of anyone who can string a lad out for a few weeks. 15 months is wicked.

Please share your secret. Very Happy

I love lad grovel before my weetbix ... keeps me regular. But why the hell can't they separate the grovel from the gimme? Lazy bastards are like an oozing rash ... always annoying and hard to explain to our partners. Embarassed

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For some reason this thread made me laugh. I think my next modality will be to only communicate in the subject line. Think Twitter with email.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Talking about only communicating in the subject line.

I had a vlad do that a while ago on a love scam. I got these amazingly long scripts in the main body of the mail and no ansers to any questions, but when I did get an answer it was always in the subject line. Were some of those subject lines long!!

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.OTU NNE GI UNDERSTAND.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.BYE FOR NOW.GUY. Victor Owusu.

Take care little odd friend - D@ve L3wis

FOLL PUT THIS TO YOU FUCKING BIG HEAD. V1ctor OwusV

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

Neither am i a nadger hunter Joe OmQ
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has send me the same apology twice a day from then. I ignore him of course Twisted Evil

Today on "his birthday" he sends this:

Quote:
GOOD MORNING DAD AM YOUR SON FORGIVE ME OK
DAD I APOLOGIES PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND FORGET BECAUSE OF GOD PLEASE

I APOLOGIES FROM MY HEART PLEASE DAD AM SORRY I WILL NOT DO THAT AGAIN OK.
DAD MY BIRTHDAY IS TWO DAYS TIME PLEASE DAD PLEASE THE REFRENCE NUMBER SO THAT I CAN GO AND PICK THIS MONEY UP PLEASE DAD DONT MAKE ME TO BE ASHAME DAD PLEASE YOU ARE MY ONLY HOPE.
I WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU DAD GOD BLESS AND BE WITH YOU BYE DAD
DAD AM YOU SON FORGIVE ME ok

He has to do it without the presents, money and balloons Laughing

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie L. Gus wrote:
I think my next modality will be to only communicate in the subject line. Think Twitter with email.

<http://docs.department23.co.uk/BenDavidLotto.pdf>

From about page 37 onwards I got the lad to write all of his email in the Subject line. I think he cheated and wrote it all in the body of the email then c&ped it into the Subject line, but at least he complied.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
ash tré
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Belgian friend Razz

Why don't you take him to a World Cup soccer game of football for his birthday? Just forget and forgive. I hope he likes to travel.
15 months sure is some serious hooking. Respect.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic