SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer Genus

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehe, that is just so funny.

Maybe

The Theif Catcher (Arrestus nora) Lad who suggests that Interpol should arrest our character for his/her crimes.

Failing to return money, is that a crime? How about the initial theft Smile

Also

The Apologetic (Sorryus tohellicum) Lad whos original script starts off with them apologising to us for some petty action on their part.

Quote:
Hello dear,
I apologize to have delved into your privacy.

and

Quote:
Pardon me for not having the pleasure of knowing your
mindset before making you this offer and it is utterly
confidential and genuine by virtue of its nature.

The Genuine Article (Trustus tohellicum) Lads who don't realize that by declaring something as 100% genuine/legitimate/legal usually promotes doubt in people that it is at all genuine/legitimate/legal.

The Omnipotent (Almightyus godhicum) Lad who suggests that God directed him to you as God knows everything about us, including our e-mail address.

Quote:
Dear Friend.
I am glad to know you, but Allah knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you at this point in time so do not be afraid.

Actually I am afraid that somebody , somewhere might actually believe this shit Smile

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Ancient Historian (Historicus safariicum) Safari lad who is still on the line after five years and several safaris. A highly evolved Veteran traveller.
His pea sized brain is known to have been dried out completely in the heat of the desert sun.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=187479&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

The False Imprisonment (Slammerus tohellicum) Lad who claims he was thrown into jail for giving false details to a bank/WU/Moneygram.

Quote:
I have a sad news to tell you that from all indications Judy did not send any moneygram to me because I went to the Moneygram with the 3 and 8 last numbers as you said she gave to you and the result was I that the bank arrested me in the morning today for attempting to steal money from the Bank with More than 6 different reference numbers which did not go through since friday which means that even the last numbers you gave to me yesterday did not go through so I did not collect any money rather ened up in the police cell for 7 hours today.

If it were but true ..

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=168262&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

The Lurker (Trollus tohellicum) Lads who lurk around on Eater and even post claiming their innocence.

Quote:
Its very obvious that most of you here are scammers and hackers who fall pray of greed and run to this sort of cheap site to wash your pants in public.
Most of you are probably insane and all you crooks do is to meet here to castigate your bloody racis sindrom to people you do not like.
Little wonder ,the cheap sites accepts every shit because it is free.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Money rejector-When a lad/ladess will not accept any of the money you paid them because it's "blood money" (or something similar) and claims you have not sent the money, when they didn't even bother looking in their attachments for the receipt.

Quote:

I don't need your money, and there is nothing you can do to me, no matter the kind of connection you have here in Nigeria, fuck you fool

Quote:
I don't need blood money how many times will I say it before you will understand that, the first time I gave you a name to send western union money transfer you did not send any money, later I gave you account to pay to yet you did not direct any payment to any of the accounts now you are writing tell me to Pick up the payment now,

stop mailing me, I do not trust you and can not accept payment from you

The Enraged- A lad who gets angry when things don't go his/her way or when there is a delay.
Quote:

Why delaying in writing me back, STOP getting me angry Anna

Quote:

STOP UNEASE I WILL PROVE MY ANGER TO YOU FOOL

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."

Last edited by Kokomeister on Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
jrhc
419Eater is my life

Location: Playing for fool from behind the bottom of his heart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lip-Servicer: Lad who attempts to mask his grabs for your money with polite pleasantries.

Quote:
How are you today?Hope fine.The control number is not complet.

So picky. All there was was a giant fingerprint over the end of the MTCN.

You are not serious,how can you send this can of message to my bank? do you want me to go to gel? - Mr. dennis abuda

Can you...pray for Mai Arsehole. - Pastor George
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All very worthy species guys.
koko.dk the first we can split into two distinct species.

The Money Rejector (Brushoffus kokoicum) A lad who won't not accept any of the money you paid them because it's "blood money" (or something similar).

Reminds me of

Quote:
The Gomerphobe (Nogomeria nutsia) Scammer so afraid of the Gomerboyz he refuses huge wads of cash.

The False Accuser (Blamus kokoicum) Lad who claims you have not sent the money, when they didn't even bother looking in their attachments for the receipt.

koko.dk we have quite a few 'Enraged-alike' species of lads already Smile, I'll have to check if this fits in alone.

The Lip-Servicer (Kissupus jhrcicum) Lad who attempts to mask his grabs for your money with polite pleasantries.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Unwanted (Ignorus bustii) Date lad who has a fear of being ignored, as they are such a pretty girl.

Quote:
Do not ignore me please,
I found your email somewhere and now decided to write you.
let me know if you do not mind. If you want I can send you some pictures of=
me.
i am a nice pretty girl. Don't reply to this email.
Email me direclty at [email protected]

The Animal Antics (Zoophilus illiteratus) Lads who make up their own animal metaphors, and stray from the well known 'hungry as a Lion, as big as an Elephant'

Quote:
It has been 10 years now that most of the greedy Pelican Politicians used our bank to Launder money oversea

So that makes you as daft as a 'Whooping Crane'.

The Catch All (Catchcanus tohellicum)
Lad who stipulates that even if you aren't the intended recipient of this e-mail you can still assist him with his Top Secret ploy.

Quote:
please see this as a confidential message and do not reveal it to another person but if you are not the intended receiver, do let me know whether you can be of assistance regarding my proposal below because it is top secret.

.. 'not the intended receiver' .. hardly what I would call 'Top Secret' more like 'not at all secret known to everybody you spammed this script to'.

The Dreamer (Heirus nutsia) Lad who claims his colleages are in shock after he has procuded, you, the heir to the lost fund claim.

Quote:
They did receive the form and they no longer see me as a lunatic. Today they baptised me with the "JOSEPH THE DREAMER". At the moment they are in shock that someone could come for claims after these years.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Yoda (Lucasus illiteratus) A lad well versed in the grammar of Yodish ... stupid is he .. hmmmmmm.

Quote:
Let not your mind be focused on expenses only but on how we can succeed.

.. Wise words from such a wrinkled old muppet .

The Breathless (Punctuationia illiteratus) Lads who fail to use appropriate punctuation in their sentences.

Quote:
you have to contact him for we to know the cost of the documents and secondly I will take care of the expense of the required document but if any other expense along the line come up it will be taking by you and secondly for the document you are talking about I have no other identity to give you because I have giving you every identity I supposed to give to you for identifying me

.. and breathe .. and rest.
So is that two things I have to do secondly .. or are you just a complete dimwit?

The Trial and Error (Trailus illiteratus) Lads who have several goes at spelling the same word, but it gets worse rather than better.

Quote:
Nothing will happen and beside the amount is too much to pay for what so ever purpose, but why did they ask you to pay the money? listn I have a friend that is an athorney who can assist us in this transaction and help us procure some legal doccuments to back up the transfer into your account.

o please kindly tell me what and why you are ask to pay money if it is lawyer fee my friend the ahorney will help us to proccure the money immediately with small fee not a big fee like that.

The Family Tree (Genealogus tohellicum) Lad who sends you details of his fake family,
Quote:
My marriage is however blessed with 3 (three) Children among whom are Smart(a medical doctor) he is the only male child, born in 1969, Rosemary a banker,1971 (married) and Ifeoma,1974.

Was he smart to call his son 'Smart'! What if he grew up retarded?
I think his third child was named after the pong of its nappy as in 'Iffy aroma' and it got shortened over time *chortle*

The 'No Shit Sherlock' (Shittus illiteratus) Lads who state the bloody obvious, even when it's made up.

Quote:
At the bank's last accounts/auditing evaluations, my staffs came across an old account which was being maintained by a foreign client who we learnt was among the deceased passengers of motor accident on November. 2003, the deceased was unable to run this account since his death.

The Straight Man (Comedius illiteratus) Lads who inadvertantly set the joke up for you.

Quote:
Why are you calling Mr. Ravin an idiot which I forward you his id to send the funds but you keep on rounding like ball playing me for a fool?

I'm so sorry .. I meant to call Mr Ravin a lunatic .. not an idiot.

jrhc
419Eater is my life

Location: Playing for fool from behind the bottom of his heart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Underachiever: Lad whose advance fees, are, at least initially, relatively puny - like the lad who started off asking for $75.

You are not serious,how can you send this can of message to my bank? do you want me to go to gel? - Mr. dennis abuda

Can you...pray for Mai Arsehole. - Pastor George
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jhrc, we've got something very similar, keep trying Smile

Quote:
The Realist (Loosechangus nora) Asks you to wire ridiculously small sums of money (send $20 or the goat gets it).

gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Mr Robert

Thanks for your email Am very Happy to hear from you with your true mind.and Thanks for your good understanding with us.i will do that for you by monday morning when i get to the Office be cos right now Am asstance to Mr Gomer .then Mr Gomer told me to ask you that have you send the Money by moneyGram today be cos by next week the Doctor will start the Operation.love to hear from you soon with your true mind.

Thank You

Gomer

What species is this? Or is this new?

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

gerald.fird wrote:

What species is this? Or is this new?

.. asstance to Mr Gomer

Not new unfortunately gerald. You might have just found yourself a ..

Quote:
The Gomer Backup (Gomereplicus nutsia) Lad who claims to be acting on behalf of Mr Gomer (due to his/her unfortunate demise)

Lads generally say pretty much anything to get you to hand over the cash. In this case, you might want to press him a bit more about Mr Gomer and his whereabouts. You might even have him kill Mr Gomer for you Smile, now that would make him a new species.

gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm the person who originally found the Gomer backup. This guy is getting confused between Gomer and Mr. Gomer. I wouldn't be surprised if he kills off Gomer. I am requesting a safari from Accra to Lagos to meet him. And I want a photo of him holding a sign saying "imafacya"

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gerald.fird wrote:
I'm the person who originally found the Gomer backup. This guy is getting confused between Gomer and Mr. Gomer. I wouldn't be surprised if he kills off Gomer. I am requesting a safari from Accra to Lagos to meet him. And I want a photo of him holding a sign saying "imafacya"

Well we will have to rename this species then .. Smile

Quote:
The Gomer Backup (Gomereplicus geraldfirdicum) Lad who claims to be acting on behalf of Mr Gomer (due to his/her unfortunate demise)

Good luck with the Safari.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Pernicious (Noxiousilliteratus) Lad whos self styled scripts are so hideous, they may produce vomiting and nausea.

Quote:
RE: TI IS A PLEASURE TO CONTACT YOU NOW

FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER BEN GOLD
TI IS A PLEASURE TO CONTACT YOU NOW WITH THIS INFORMTION IN MY COUNTRY.

IAM PROFESSOR UMARH ABUBAKAR SECRTARY GENERAL TO THE FORMER PRESIDENT YARADU.

WE DISCOVER THAT THE MONEY MENT FOR PEOPLE FROM THE NIGER DELTA ON THE GROUNDS OF SETTLE WAS TRANSFER TO BANK IN SPAIN.

THE PERSONAL LAWYER HONOURBLE BEN GOLD AND I SECRTARY UMARH ABUBAKAR HAS AGREED TO TRANSFER THE INVOVLED AMOUNT TO A FOREIGN ACCOUNT.

OVER THIS ISSUE SOME SENATES AND MINISTERS HAS BEEN DISSMLSSED AND SINCE WE DONT WANT FRUDULENT ACTIVITIES WE DECIDED TO A FORIEGN ACCOUNT TO AVOLD EXSPOSURE.NOW THE SECRTARY GENERAL AND THE PERSONAL LAWYER HAS GONE ROM ASO ROCK.

SO WE WANT YOU TO BE OF FORMAL USE TO US.BY SENDIND THE INVOLVED ACCUNT
NOMBER
TO THIS E-MAIL SO WE CAN MAKE
THE PROPER TRANSFER OF THIS MONEY IN TIME,

ON BEHALF OF MY COLLUGES WE ARE EXPECTING YOUR POSITIVE RESPONSE.

SINCERELY.

BARRISTER BEN GOLD

I went a bit 'ROM ASO ROCK' reading this.
(Aso Rock is a large outcrop that is on the outskirts of Abuja, the capital of Nigeria. )

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Personal Touch (Confidentialia illiteratus) Lad who claims they are emailing you from their private e-mail address (rather than their 'official' bank address) as they wish to keep this transaction confidential.

Obviously to answer the question, if you really are a barrister, bank manager, President of Venus, why the hell is your email address so lame.

Quote:
For confidential reasons, I am using my personal email address entirely for this transaction.

You can call me on my direct phone number as shown above for more discussions or byemail[email protected]

The Out of Pocket (Bewilderus tohellicum) Lad who falsely claims to have received your money, when all he received was an empty envelope. Probably due to embarrassment at being (as he beleives) ripped off.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=187826&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

The Satanic Verses (Satanus nutsia) Lad who beleives that any physical imparement is the devils work.

Quote:
I don’t know what you meant by being legally deaf. That language is very satanic and I have seen or heard one is legally deaf. Phone number is very necessary because the courier will not work without phone number. I am not here for joke but to excise the duty I was assigned to.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=187914

gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do we have anything for a lad who talks about himself in first and third person in the same email?
Quote:
Dear Mr Robert,

How are you today, hope all is well with you and your family?

I received your email and it was well undertood. I want to let you know that you have to cancel your flight ticket because of the present setuition on ground. Mr Gomer have been flyed to UK for treatment and he said you dont have to come down for now till he get strong.

Mr Robert i will advise you to concel your ticket right now and get back to me as soon as possible then i will instruct you on what to do next. love to hear from you soon.

YOU ARE BLESS

Mr Gomer.

TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perspectus Fractallus?

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

Phil Taffee:"Note: Please note that Mr. Goodluck is not an asshole okay."

"GOD WILL PUNSH YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't remember if we already have the scammer who refers to some laws when telling why he hasn't tried to scam lately.

Quote:
I have not been able to get back to you due to the instructions we received from ECOWAS to stop all further dealings with beneficiaries until we are told to do so. Reference to Section 212 of Decree 308 of the ECOWAS legal proviso. It was concluded at the last meeting held on the 18th of June 2010: that all claims within West African region will be concluded under the supervision of the USA appointed counsel Madam Leslie J May.

The USA counsel was installed to take care of all foreign transactions to prevent unusual protocols and delays. And also to ensure safety and legal order of claim and to prevent scam.

Contact the USA counsel via below email for further instructions to conclude your funds payment.

Leslie J May
Email: [email protected]

Quite a nice email address.

Quote:
Do your best to keep me Keep us posted.
Thanks and God bless you.

Sorry to say this, but his scam looks too boring and I have too many fiances all over Ladland and no character in the USA right now. I don't even remember if this lad has written to me before.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
YouNeverGiveMeYourMoney
Master Baiter

Location: Have you seen the little piggies crawling in the dirt?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Skiveus Legallium- lad pretending to be a lawyer who claims to being email you from court, and has to stop once he has won his case

Quote:
The Court is closing now for the day and I need to enter to collect my bag

tick tock clock the clock is ticking for you...- JSparks

I can see you are really five years of age_ because i dont know you. you just prove it to me that you are a crook and deserve my bullet. I will kill you slowly_prepare to go to hell- Don Kpeffy

I am really looking for a Lady who's completely honest and sincere about his words- Shane Word

I come from community where we have no internets- Ngobeni Mark

According to the doctor, my medical report shows a have very short life sperm - David Chioma

END OF GAME BLOOMER MY ASS stop written me, go to hell- Ebrei Dizahad
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

gerald.fird wrote:
Do we have anything for a lad who talks about himself in first and third person in the same email?

One has now.

The Third Man (Perspectivus geraldfirdicum) Lad who talks about himself (essentially his character) in third person.

Nora .. we have .
Quote:
The By-law (Boguslawia tohellicum) Lad who makes up bogus laws and uses them as excuses as to why they can't do stuff.

YouNeverGiveMeYourMoney .. A little tweak to make it more generic.
(and the award for the longest Latin name)

The Workaholic (Skivus Younevergivemeyourmoneyicum) Lad who uses his fake job as an excuse for tardiness, unreasonable behaviour, or reasons he can't do stuff.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Punisher (Lockupia nutsia) Lad who believes in (as we do) rather severe prison sentences for Internet crime.

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/647/scan10289.jpg

The Ad Break (Advertia illiteratus) Unassumingly dim lad whom the marketing people have somehow missed.

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/9948/wu2k.jpg

Quote:
Question: What is Semtex? Answer: ENERGY DRINK

I love a lad who can fill out a form. Twisted Evil

The 'Doctor Livingstone I presume?' (Meetthepeoplus illiteratus) Unsociable lad who hasn't come accross many white people in his dirty dealings, and assumes they are all sainted.

Quote:
because you have tell lie,you are the 1st white man that i have seen tricking and telling lies also giving failure information

The Geographically Challenged (Wherareus illiteratus) Lad who should really stay at home and read an atlas rather than bewilder himself with the expanse of global population.

Quote:

me: we are part of the Channel Islands, that is the country
francisnaan: behave as business man that state somethig clear to understandable way
were exactly
america london or uk
you speaking like u are not living there
me: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Channel_Islands
francisnaan: i need answer
me: how do I prove I am here? I can see the harbour, the freight ship is docked, the tide is on the turn. Its a bit breezy and cloudy
francisnaan: ok
if u send this money they we like to require the sender country
cant u understand this
stop speaking in parables and tell me the exact name of the country u living now
country hv cities but tell me the exact place name

me: St Anne is the town, Alderney is the Island, The Channel Islands is the collective name for the group
francisnaan: st anne on whos planet
uk,london.arabic.were
you are just fucking confusing me here
me: 49°43'9.88"N 2°13'9.92"W that is my current location, please, use Google to look for 'Alderney' it'll make it clearer than I seem to be able to do
francisnaan: ok
francisnaan: i am searching it
francisnaan: are now telling me this money is going to be sent from french country
me: no, we are certainly not French, you'd be strung up for saying that around here, they are a funny busy the locals, very proud of their independance
francisnaan: i saw uk
uk channel island
rit
me: It is a Crown Dependancy, hence the use of English style, but locally made, money
francisnaan: now tell me u are sending from uk
me: We pay no taxes to the Mainland, nor do they help us as such, actually thinking about it, we pay almost no tax at all
francisnaan: uk is the capital
of alderney
i just simply need were this money is coming from,last u sent u told me is uk
right

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=187988&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Remarkable Recovery (Recoverus desperandii) Sick lad who makes a miraculous recovery due to emergency surgery.

Quote:
Am getting better,I have prostrate
cancer and am stil under going treatment,It has not being easy coupled with
the fact that am diabetic.the doctor said that they may have to remove my testis

Quote:
Thanks for your prayers and words of encouragement,I heard a
successful surgery on 19th July and i am fully recovered,though am
still on bed rest,

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=188126&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Juvenile (Youngus illiteratus) Lad who uses paticularly juvenile terms rather than explaining exactly what is bothering him.
The bad man did a wrong thing daddy.

Quote:
I AM CHRISTOPHER COLE, I WAS MANDATED TO HANDLE YOUR MATTER REGARDING CONSIGMENT THAT WAS KEPT IN SECURITY FIRM HERE IN LONDON AIR PORT, AFTER I WAS INSTRUCTED TO INVETSIGATE AND CHECKED YOUR CONSIGEMNT AND AFTER CHECKING I FOUND OUT THAT THE CONSIGEMENT CONTAINS MONEY AND GOLD AND OTHER BAD WEAPONS, SO AFTER WE DIRECTOR HAD A MEETING REGARDING YOUR CONSIGEMNT/MATTER , SO THEY INSTRUCTED ME TO CONTACT YOU AND LET YOU KNOW THAT THE DOCUMENTS OF THE CONSIGEMNT PROVES THAT THE CONSIGEMENT CONTAINS DOCUMENTS AND RECEPT, WHY THE CONSIGEMNT IS MONEY AND GOLD AND BAD WEAPON, IT IS UBNCOURFUL TO TREAK THIS ESTSBLISHMENT

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=188124&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The 'Out of Sync' (Asynchronous tubeicum) Video lad who can't lip sync (or show placards) in time with the music/lyrics.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=188287

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Punctuphobic; a Lad who just doesn't know what a full stop is, and never mind those fiendish commas and colons!

Quote:
first thank you for your Good update reply and that remand me that God has don every thing for me with the position of your personality
according to what i ask from god that is what am seeing now from you because am be praying to God every day and night to use somebody that have a feeling to help help a refuge lick me out from the problem
thank god you are there for me to help calmed the 2Boxes that contain $12 Millions United State Dollars clean and spendable out from the chief custom officer custody
i don't no that God is going to make a way well there see to be no way
please i know you have unready no the position my feeling problem that i have in the Kotoka international airport right in Accra Ghana in African and the only solution now is immediately release of the 2Boxes across to me to noble me have asses to the Boxes so that after the release you can give me advice together with good solution of are to send the money without any problem
This is the resign why my 2Boxes was be arrested and also seize by the chief custom officer custody in because of airport Tax clearance charges fees together with the needed Document which I left in my country Sudan on my way taking my 2Boxes of Money to the united nation peace keeping Jet that was well I forget all the needed documentation please I rein need you positive help and I now this is a God way
also thank God that nobody among all the chief custom officer no that is money inside my 2Boxes
please the only thing now is for you to help me with the $500 Dollar for then release my 2boxes for me with immediately payment calmed because of airport clearance charges fees so that i can make the payment to the $500 Dollar for the immediately calmed because of airport clearance charges fees for him to release me 2Boxes for me
release Let me have you phone number too to call you in regard of this calmed of this 2Boxes
thank best regard
please if any Good news kindly take the receiver Name T3MI3N0R P0LLY to send the $500 Usd to Money-gram to calmed the 2Boxes out from the chief custom officer custody so that after the calmed you can advice over transfer of this money to your account
thank

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic