SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer Genus

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jrhc wrote:
The Aphasiac (novoiceum tohellicum) Lad whose emails off-script are orders of magnitude shorter than his script pieces.

Laughing that's cruel, are you suggesting the lads have brain disorders?
We've all had these.
This should be in 'illiteratus' species.

One from me ..

The Republican (Revolutionus nutsia) Lad who suggests the Royal family are blood sucking leeches who enrich themselves from public funds.

Quote:
relatives we have many cases like this in the bank and at the end the MANAGEMENT EXECULTIVES OF THE BANK uses this funds to enrich themselves others are transferd in to HER MAJESTY ROYAL ACCOUNT and you know what that means.

... Off with her head!!! ... Only kidding your Majesty ... I know she is a fan of this post Smile

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
jrhc
419Eater is my life

Location: Playing for fool from behind the bottom of his heart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, heck, when the first two very long emails are followed by a message composed entirely of the words "yes its legal," one wonders.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks jhrc, that rounds of this week nicely.
There's a BIG update on the page.

http://members.419eater.com/~wowwow/Scammer_Genus.html

Thanks to the usual suspects, Mortal, Yastreb, Nora and some new budding baiter naturalists for their contributions.

Go Spain!! .. Cool

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The Timid (Fretsus jrhcicum) Lad who explains nervously in garbled English that he needs to be sure you're actually interested in "assisting" him

Shocked

Could you please tell how to pronounce that one? I wouldn't like to sound ignorant when participating in those big international baiter conferences. Embarassed

Laughing

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
jrhc
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately you're gonna need special surgery to be able to correctly pronounce that one.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking of pronouncing it
'Jerk - icum' Wink

Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

N.O.R.A wrote:
Quote:
The Timid (Fretsus jrhcicum) Lad who explains nervously in garbled English that he needs to be sure you're actually interested in "assisting" him

Shocked

Could you please tell how to pronounce that one? I wouldn't like to sound ignorant when participating in those big international baiter conferences. Embarassed

Laughing

jay-are-h-cicum Laughing

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Minor quibble, wowwow, but you put "The Invoice of Unreason (Invoicia nora)" - it should be " Yastrebicum"; it was in the first post I made on this topic.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry Yastreb, that was insulting. Originally nora sent in a huge number of great suggestions so I did a mass renaming.
I'll correct that asap.
Sorry nora as well.

Last edited by wowwow on Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lucid (Obvious tohellicum) A lad whos attempted scam is plainly obvious from the subject line of his original script e-mail.

Quote:
Subject: YOUR TRUNK IS READY FOR PICKUP

Quote:
Subject: YOUR COMPENSATION PAYMENT IS READY

Quote:
Subject: INVESTMENT!!!

Quote:
Subject: UNITED NATION COMPENSATION UNIT

.. one nation .. one unit Smile

Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Character - Lad who uses names that obviously show his personality/attributes. Like Mrs. Innocent, Dr. Peter McWealth and others

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Juan's hidden fries!
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jekyll and Hyde - a Lad who can transform almost without warning from polite to downright rude/obscene.

Polite one day:

Quote:
I wonder why it took over a week before replying my mail.i have recieved your account and there is no bank address and telephone number of the bank. you advise to forward the aformentioned information please.
I would want you also tell me your williness to send the money required for the affidavite,because it must be secured before the tranfer takes place. i dont understand your statement''i know you are not going to nice'' please you explain this to me.

Rude (in fact obscene) the next:

Quote:
my dear
it is a pity that i cannot contiune because you appeard to be iresponsible and a darft.So i dont have your time.fuck your smelling pussy.
have a nice day
see yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

His cousin is the Bottom of the Class, whose drop off from script to own talent (!) is blatantly obvious:

Script:

Quote:
MY DEAR FRIEND, THIS MAIL MIGHT COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE AND THE TEMPTATION TO IGNORE IT AS UNSERIOUS COULD COME INTO YOUR MIND; BUT PLEASE CONSIDER IT A DIVINE WISH AND ACCEPT IT WITH A DEEP SENSE OF HUMILITY. I AM DR.mayor akim THE MANAGER OF BILL AND EXCHANGE AT THE FOREIGN REMITTANCE IN THE DEPARTEMENT OF BANK OF AFRICA. I SAW YOUR CONTACTS IN INTERNET SEARCH, AFTER MUCH CONSIDERATION I DECIDED TO WRITE YOU SINCE I CANNOT BE ABLE TO SEE YOU FACE TO FACE AT FIRST. I WILL LIKE YOU TO TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ THIS MAIL CAREFULLY. I DID NOT MEAN TO EMBARRASS YOU WITH MY BUSINESS PROPOSAL BUT I SERIOUSLY NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE. PLEASE THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL MATTER AND IT REQUIRES URGENCY.... yada yada yada...

Own words:

Quote:
dear friend how are you ,who died is MR.4D4MS S4L4H, i choose you because is a divine direction froim GOD i know that we will make good relations and after we get this fund we will invest in australia,so if you will help i will give more steps ,before we apply. finally is risk free transaction ,because am working in the bank ,and this is my opputunity to resign and invest. mayor>

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
Jekyll and Hyde (Polarizus yastrebicum) A Lad who can transform almost without warning from polite to downright rude/obscene.

We've almost covered the ones whos scripts make them sound reasonably educated but their own work is appalling .. but as it's you Wink

Quote:
Bottom of the Class (Duncus yastrebicum) Lad whose drop off from script to own talent (!) is blatantly obvious.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The Character (Stereotypus mortalicum) Lad who uses names that obviously show his personality/attributes. Like Mrs. Innocent, Dr. Peter McWealth and others

How about 'Mr Criminal Scumbag Mugu' at least that would be honest.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Naked Shame (Nudistia nutsia) Lad who gets so angry with you he strips to the buff.

Quote:
U RE A VERY STUPID PERSON 4 LIFE I WISH U AND UR FAMILY DEATH AND IT WILL COME TO PASS I SWEAR MAY OGUN FELLOW U ALL FOR THE REST OF UR LIFE I SWEAR I AM NAKED NO TAKING THIS OATH BASTERED *DELETED*

jrhc
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Careless - Lad whose typos/English errors entirely change the meaning of his requests (for, for instance, my "driver's linens.")

You are not serious,how can you send this can of message to my bank? do you want me to go to gel? - Mr. dennis abuda

Can you...pray for Mai Arsehole. - Pastor George
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Boxer - a Lad who's found another way to give trunkboxes more personality beyond being "sealed with synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine":

Quote:
The box was constructed with hard steel and was built in Ukraine, Russia. It is neither possible to unlock or break the safe-box without opening it with the combination code. The clue to unlocking the combination of the safe-box is secretly written on the side of the safe-box i.e. (B.A.G.I.D 360°R). But this is meaningless to the necked eye. Below is a detailed instruction on how to open the safe-box. Please read carefully.
When turning the knob on the safe, please ensure that you listen carefully to the “click” sound of the knob while trying to maneuver the combination code on the Safe. Note that the word “B.A.G.I.D” means that each alphabet represents the numeric value below. While the 360°R is the knob’s final turning point to the right, after which you can lift up the safe handle in order to open it. The instruction is outlined below…
B=2
A=1
G=7
I=9
D=4
STEPS
a) Turn the safe knob 2 clicks to the right
b) Turn back the safe knob 1 click to the left
c) Turn the safe knob 7 clicks to the right
d) Turn back the safe knob 9 clicks to the left
e) Turn the safe knob 4 clicks to the left again
f) Finally, turn back the safe knob 360° i.e. (360 degrees) to the right. A red light will appear on the knob which indicates that the safe is ready to be opened. Pull up the handle below to the safe box and open.

Sand Timer x 7
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Undecisive - Lad who doesnt know what he wants.

It's the same lad The Spammer sample I gave you.
Quote:
Dear Mike,

I am still stuck in my office, today it's going to be long. Thanks for your email.
Can you explain me how to use Western Union? I am using this for the first time.
Is it like internet banking?

John.

Quote:
I dont think i can continue wasting my time. Mike

10 hours later, without my reply

Quote:
If you enter into western union office tell them you want to send money to a friend in Lagos Nigeria and you will be given a form to fill then use those information i sent to you to fill the form

Mike.

Juan's hidden fries!
battery
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The jail house bitch - claustrum meretricis

The scammers who we will never hear from again because they took a safari to some far flung place, where a nice platoon of the finest boys in blue were there to meet them, arrest, charge and convict them and throw their soft and inviting little scammer bottoms into a dark pit.

Congrats to everyone involved in similar processes, myself included - Battery, "a friend of Hong Kong" - the HK constabulary.

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

DONATE
---

I don't deserve a pony Sad

of course you deserve a pony-lotta Very Happy
pony pony pony
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wow guys, I go away for a couple of days and see you've been busy.

In reverse order and not in any order of merit.

Quote:
The Jail House Bitch (Claustrum batteryicum) Safari lad who we will never hear from again because they took a safari to some far flung place, where a nice platoon of the finest boys in blue were there to meet them, arrest, charge and convict them and throw their soft and inviting little scammer bottoms into a dark pit.

Ahh .. such a pleasure to read this.

Quote:
The Wishy-washy (Uncertainia mortalicum) Lad who doesn't really know whether to give up on you, then garners hope by attempting to direct you in some action.

Quote:
The Surprise Package (Trunkadelia yastrebicum) Lad who's found another way to give trunkboxes more personality beyond being "sealed with synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine".

.. sounds more like the 'Enigma machine' than a trunkbox Smile

Quote:
But this is meaningless to the necked eye
Jesus wept .. Laughing .. thats sums up his whole script.

Quote:
The Misinterpreter (Typosukia jhrcicum) Lad whose typos/English errors entirely change the meaning of his requests (for instance, my "driver's linens.")

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Betrothed (Marrius bustii) Date lad who wants to marry you even if he has never seen your face.

In this example the offer of marriage came from the baiter to a barrister lad but the lad was still keen ..

Quote:

for me m4ry you. i have not seen you and i dont know who you are: your aims and objectives i dont no. I think that is a very hard decission for me now. and more over as a catholic that i am Rev. Sisters Dont Marry. But if you ductrine accept rev.sisters hand in marriage that is very good.
but if you are really serious about the mariage issue you can call me on +233 XXXXXXXXXX

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=187280&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Challenger (Pressurus tohellicum) Lad who 'challenges' you to send the payment. Turning your lack of faith in him into a battle of good aginst evil. Him being the good, and the doubt in your mind preventing you from sending payment, to be the harbinger of evil.

Quote:
understand that you are trying to protect your self from been
scammed. But this is quite unfortunate that you are ignorant about the
fact that out of twelve (12) disciples there must be Judas Just make
the payment, and I assure you that you will receive this loan. If I were you, I will take this fee to be a challenge. If you should take this fee you are about to pay to be a challenge to you, it then means that you will receive this loan. The ultimate measure of a man is not where he lies in times of comfort, but where he stands in times of controversy and pressure. I am a matured man with 5 kids, and I will help you since you are serious and needs the loan urgently.

.. give Judas a break for gods sake, he was only looking after his own arse .. don't we all Wink

The Immersed (Engrosus nutsia) A lad so involved with his own scam characterizations and play acting that he just cannot come clean about his scam. No amount of proof could dislodge him from his pretence that he is the true 'Attourney General of Nigeria'

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=187305&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

The Fortune Teller (Luckus tohellicum)
Lad who suggests that fortune and luck have played a part in you appearing as a beneficiary who just happens to have the same name as the deceased, even though the deceased surname was never mentioned until you replied to his lame script, where it was surreptitiously changed in his reply.

Quote:
There is a reward for this project and it is a task well worth undertaking. I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is from you refusing to work with me. I am the only one who knows of this situation, good fortune has blessed you with a name that has planted you into the center of relevance in my life. Lets share the blessing. If you find yourself able to work with me, contact me through this same email account. If you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards a conclusion.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Missing Link (Linkus tohellicum) Lad who sends you links to pictures claiming they are of the parcel they intend to send to you.

http://www.google.com.ng/imgres?imgurl=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_POePFdPJsl0/SWn3zUUTqbI/AAAAAAAAAmU/U9euzkJq0pU/s400/DSC05821.JPG&imgrefurl=http://carbonpunk.blogspot.com/&usg=__Gzab32sxhc-FilKUYo2LGmXmscg=&h=300&w=400&sz=22&hl=en&start=2&itbs=1&tbnid=fpdnJR3lQ2VGMM:&tbnh=93&tbnw=124&prev=/images?q%3Dfedex%2Bparcel%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1
A few facts, one this links to a web image on someones blog that isn't theirs.
The fact they used a link from google.ng

Thirdly if this parcel is being sent from them to you, why is it from Microsoft (clearly labelled)

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Law Suit (Sueus tohellicum) Lad who thinks he can sue Western @nion for not getting his payment.

Quote:
This has nothing to do with Nigeria and Western Union do not know what they are talking about, I think the Cashier over there must be stupid or did not understand your sister very well, this has nothing to do with Western Union and I can get them sued for this.

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A lad of mine is threatening me with the police:

Quote:
I have solid arrangements with Interpol to get N0ra if she fails to return your money.I have written her,asking her to return your money or face the law through Interpol and her local police

I haven't been arrested yet but in case you don't hear from me, you know what has happened. I can only hope they believe me that the funds didn't exist in the first place...

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic