SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer Genus

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Old Switcheroo (Switchus tohellicum) Lad who tries one scam on you, when that fails, attempts another one.

Such as this lad who tries an Orphan/inheritance scam, then when the baiter said they didn't need the money, changes it to offer them money just for helping out.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=186173&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perfect day for a species

The Miser (Spendthriftus tohellicum) Lad who offers such tiny amounts of cash as reward for your cooperation, even the most desperate real life victim wouldn't bother.

Quote:
about how much you will get , like i said from the proposal i mention of been invest in your country which you will be incharge of it and you will get 40$ of the funds . you are to send the details requested in other to issue the document on your data.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=186217&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Royalist (Rexus tohellicum) Lad who thinks the British royal family would stoop to sponsor naff lottery awards.

Quote:
You have won the sum of 3750,000.00 (Great British Pounds) from the GBF INTERNATIONAL/THE UNITED KINGDOM LOTTERY.I wish to announce you as one of
the 3RD lucky winners in the Free Lotto draw held on the 18th of June 2010.
Your email address emerged along side 3 others as a 2nd category winner in
this year's Annual Free Lotto Draw.
The UK NATIONAL LOTTERY AWARDS is proudly sponsored by The Royal Family,
*chortle*

The Vendetta (Opressus tohellicum) Lad who claims to be under persecution by his government and they are gunning for his entire family,

Quote:
There is embargo placed on me and my entire family, the Abacha's family, we can not travel out of Nigeria for any reason, not until an opposition party winners president of this country Nigeria, but henceforth P.D.P is in the presidential sit, we can not be allow to travel, it is the past civilian administration of retired General Olusegun Obasanjo that owns P.D.P and he is the trustee of the party.

He is seeking vengeance on the Abacha family because of the life prison jail sentence confirmed on him by my late husband. In pursuit of this vendetta, the present government has resolved to freeze all known assets of General Sani Abacha, including properties at home and abroad and are presently embarking on to seize the various bank accounts of my husband. In fact, the attack on our family (The Abacha's) is so devastated to an extent of seizing our traveling passport for over ten years now, family accounts and even trying some members of our family in court for offenses allegedly committed by my late husband,

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=182205&start=75&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

The Creditless (Nulcreditus illiteratus) Lad who is unfamiliar with VISA, mastercard and credit cards in general, not having ever seen one but from a distance.

Quote:

Further more, we wish to inform you that we have finanly concluded the formalities in other to get your fund transferred to your country and such your hereby advised to provide us with your mater card information.

Hmm, I better let the wife know we can't have sex tonight, as I've lost my 'mater' card (she will be pleased ..)

The Shepherd (Australiaus illiteratus)
Lad who has woolly animals on the brain.

Quote:
I shall give you 30% of the total sum as soon as this fund hits your account and I shall visit you in your country for the shearing

Last edited by wowwow on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Nameless: A Lad who signs with a title only.

Quote:
Madam we need to speak on phone today so that we can end this delivery on time today. Believe it is over if you do this my way and get the document from the office.
With trust I will never let you down if you do this my way and see what happen next.
Please give me your passport and phone number; so that we can see that same day the ambassador ship is made on your name.
Trust is life and in God we trust, I will make you receive all you have lost back.
Regard
Ambassador

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet ..

Quote:
The Nameless (Anonymous yastrebicum) A Lad who signs with a title only.

Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Pathologist - Checks if you are dead or alive

Quote:
I am , General manager to the Finance, security & Sec. Services . this note was taken in my office where i was serving verification documents to the White men Mr GODWIN ADE and Mr linus mike who stormed my office in company of Mr. Gila Uwa (on white African attire). The black man claimed to be your

representative and the supervisory Engineer that supervised and Lasco security, company & Sec. Services(OUR COMPANY) because of their inability to have paid it at the agreed time. They said that you were dead and before your death, you appointed them as the next of kin to your contract fund presently under our custody these two white men and the black gentleman quickly applied that your Inherited fund should be presented to them at the spot. The Official responsible for the presentation of consignment quickly granted approvals to their application and packaged the fund for them to go with it . When the Lasco security, company & Sec. Services Debit Note was submitted to my desk for final Approvals before forwarding it to them for endorsement, I noticed that there are discrepancies as there was no evidence of authorization letter from you for the change of

beneficiary. I urgently summoned The Official responsible for the presentation of the consignment and directed him to stop the movement of the funds and at the same time placed a stop order instruction on the funds pending when your views and comments are received with regards to this matter. Please study the attached photograph and respond to me urgently for your comments which will be highly appreciated, but we will not hesitate to continue the payment transmission to them if no response comes from you. Contact me on this Email: [email protected] immediately as your silence will be a clear indication that you authorized them to effect the above changes.
Regards,

Bolded - also the racist? Shocked

The Abbrev. - Uses abbreviations such as ur and u.

Quote:
Subject: UR URGENT RESPONSE IS NEEDED

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mortal is back with a vengeance Smile

Quote:
The Pathologist (Pulsus mortalicum) Lad who checks if you are dead or alive.

Can we have :
Quote:
The Texter (Textus mortalicum) Lad who uses text speak in his communications.

Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, that's fine with me Smile As always feel free to edit Smile

EDIT:
The needy - Keeps spamming until you reply even in very beggining of bait.

That's all he wrote me during one day after my first reply.

Quote:
Dear John Speed.

Thank you for your urgent response and interest in concluding this transaction with me.Please let me have your particulars, date of birth,location and your identification.I shall get all the required documents if you will assist me financially and morally for us to handle everything fast.

Mike.

10 hours ago: 3 emails, subject: From Barrister Mike A.
9 hours ago: 2 emails, subject: urgent
8 hours ago: 5 emails, subject: confirm receipt
2 hours ago: 3 emails, subject: All you need to know.

The emails are all the same, well this one seems fun to bait.

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Juan's hidden fries!
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mortal .. what can I say Smile

Quote:
The Spammer (Spammus persistia) Persistant LAd who keeps spamming his response until you reply, even in very beggining of bait.

The Gomer Backup (Gomereplicus nutsia) Lad who claims to be acting on behalf of Mr Gomer due to his/her unfortunate demise.

Quote:
I am also sorry to tell you that GOMER has gone into coma. The doctors say there is no chance he will ever come out, but she will probably not live another 2 weeks. To avoid complications, it's urgent that we complete the transaction before he passes on.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=186300&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, good it's already covered Smile

Juan's hidden fries!
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Doh silly me, it was a new one just forgot to change the Latin name .. thanks Mortal.

Quote:
The Spammer (Spammus mortalicum) Persistant lad who keeps spamming his response until you reply, even in very beggining of bait.

Also HUGE update to master list. Many thanks to the usual crew, you know who you are Smile

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/ref.php?url=http://members.419eater.com/~wowwow/Scammer_Genus.html

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Grass (Grassus tohellicum) Lad who threatens to contact the police or EFCC after he thinks you chopped him good.

Quote:
,i don't beleive in this email stuff i will definetely get the police on you and the EFCC. I have that contact.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=186301&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

The Family Outing (Daytripus safariicum) Safari lad who takes his whole family including servants with him.

Quote:
i will be coming with my wife an my three kids and my two house maid.with brother emmanuel.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=186330&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

The Pestilent (Mossicumus safariicum) Safari lad who ends up with malaria.

Quote:
I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Bad Blood (Feudus desperandii) Dying scammer who claims to have some real issues with their relatives.

Quote:
I wish you all the best because the these funds is best in the hands of a total stranger,than to allow it get to get to the hands of my relatives, who are a bunch of racists,drunks, whoremongers Murderers and drug peddlers, believe me I have never seen a bunch of awareful people as bad as this lot, funny enough it runs in all their blood and is not restricted to just one person but all my blood relatives.

Since i have been sick nor of my blood relative have come to see me at the hospital but believe me i know they all are praying for me to die soon for them to get possesion of my properties

"Runs in all their blood " .. Sounds like an episode of The Vamipre Diaries.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes you can wait all day then blam .. weirdo lads all over the place.

The Self Harmer (Notus tohellicum) Lad who contacts you to let you know his original character was/is a scammer and that you should deal with him from now on.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=186416&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Redefiner; a Lad who redefines the jurisdiction of law enforcement agencies so as to let them operate well outside their normal boundaries.

Quote:
Funds, you are to contact the ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION,Phoenix,Arizona to obtain the above required document, find below their contact information's:

Quote:
I have informed the USA border protection office in Abuja Nigeria and they promised to contact you soon for advise.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah this is just the 'best of' lame lad thinking Smile, like your F.B.I lad who thinks it's the same organization as the C.I.A / MI5 etc
A name tweak .. Smile

Quote:
The 'Long Long' Arm of the Law (Justicia yastrebicum) A Lad who redefines the jurisdiction of law enforcement agencies so as to let them operate well outside their normal boundaries.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Correspondent (Communicatus tohellicum) Lads who respond to single word e-mails with requests for explanations and for further communication. The single word being 'fuck'.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=186445&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

The Deed Poll (Namus illiteratus) Lad who changes his name in his initial script.

Do they even read these themselves?

Begins with ..

Quote:
My name is Mrs. Lawrencia Aggrey I am 63 years old, I am a dying woman who have decided to donate
what I have to you/churches/ motherless babies/less privileged/widows.I was diagnosed for cancer

.. ends with

Quote:
that I am willing that amount to you for a good, effective and prudent work. I know I don't know you but I have beendirected to do this by God.

Thanks and god bless.
Regards,
Mrs. Ester Barnor

The Money Back Guarantee (Refundus tohellicum) Lad who thinks it's an ingenious ploy to offer people a refund for their past efforts on the 'lottery exercise'

Quote:
This organisation has agreed to compensate you with the sum of 800,000.00 (Eight Hundred thousand Great British Pounds Sterling) as compensation to what has happened to you for all the past efforts and attempt on the lottery exercise.

It is my pleasure to inform you that I have successfully secured the transfer of the money through the assistance of the various lottery co-ordinator

No .. me neither ...

The Ministry (Prayforus desperandii) Dying lad who requests you put them in your daily prayers.

Ok .. Dear 'Odin', please give this person exactly what is due to them. Do unto them as they do unto others. Twisted Evil

The Occupation (Jobus illiteratus) Lad who's pointless and pitiful attempt at an impressive job title might also indicate a vacancy for the position.

Quote:
Sincerely,
Mrs. Rose Wils
Former Director Presidential Library & Museum International On-line Lottery Co-ordinator

The Wanter (Presentforus tohellicum) Lad who asks you to bring gifts for his chums when you are coming to 'meet' him.

Quote:
I will admonish you to endeavour to come along with pleasant gifts for our other mining partners whom you shall be meeting upon arrival here in Ghana.

Quote:
Regarding the gift, it could be anything from your heart apart from recommending that mobile phhone or wrist watch etc would be an ideal gift for at least 3 top persons.

'Admonish us' .. what did we do? Wink

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=186449&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good day for insane lads yesterday .. hope today is the same.

The Supporter (Soccerus tohellicum) Lad who makes lame excuses for his countries obsession with football.

Quote:

...all the internet cafe where closed down because of some cultural festival and they just came back today

The Directionless (Wanderus illiteratus) Lad who is not sure if he's coming or going.

Quote:
THE MONEY WILL BE USED TO SETTLE THE TEAM MEN INVOLVED TO GO BACK TO THERE DESTINATIONS

The Proof of Death (Videous deathicum) Hitlad who claims to have video evidence of the plot to kill you, and enough to put his crime boss behind bars for good.

Quote:
I WILL SEND YOU ENOUGH
EVIDENCE YOU NEED ON A VIDEO TAPE RECORD TO NAIL MY EMPLOYER DOWN WITH THE LAW

The Jaded (Dissapointus godhiucm) Religious lad who expresses their disappointment that you are a devilish baiter and not a church going victim.

Quote:
am very sorry for you because you don’t know what you are doing. God is going to show you that he is God from now till one month.
People like you are what I want to handle in prayer. You know how to pray? Pray and we will pray and see who God will answer because I was communicating with you with my entire mind and our organization is a registered organization ok if you think that we are 419 like you sorry and you forgetting that I am a Nigerian, knowing what 419 are in Nigeria. At first I was thinking that I was communicating with a child of God not knowing that you are a devil.

The Newsworthy (Flashus galleriicum) Photogenic lad who wants you to send his photos to the broadcast news agency CNN.
Quote:
I am not afraid of what you want to use my photos to do; if you like you can take it to CNN ok.

That would be a good story .. 419 Turd exposed .. Smile

The Beastman (Animalus nutsia) Lad who commands the beasts of the air and other mythical monsters to eat you up.

Quote:
FEED U 2 DI BEAST OF DI AIR AND TOKOLOSH TO FEED ON.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=186482&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

In Zulu mythology, Tikoloshe, Tokoloshe or Hili (from the Xhosa word utyreeci ukujamaal) is a dwarf-like water sprite or zombie. Source wikipedia.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Refuser (Banus tohellicum) Lad who refuses the opportunity to take you to the cleaners, either through having a conscience (unlikely) or because they are a bit suspicious of you.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The 'Mountain out of a Molehill' (Overeactus tohellicum) Lad who over-reacts to being baited, and calls what you are doing an 'evil' act that has ruined his life.
Such as being sent to Western @nion with a fake MTCN.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=186577&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

The Disorderly (Nulcontrolus tohellicum) Lad who becomes agitated at being ordered to do stuff.

Quote:
Please as a matter of urgency i will appreciate if you declare your willingness properly like someone who is business incline and not ordering me around like a play boy.

.. he must think I'm some sort of a hip fashion photographer like Austin Powers ... yes that's great darling .. now pout pout .. yesss that's it .. a little more .. now give me Tiger ... raaarrr

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One for the weekend to raise the spirits (vodka and orange please)

The Brotherly Love (Togethernus godhicum) Religious lad who appeals for Christans and Muslims to work together in co-operation for the benefit of gods work.

Quote:
I being a Muslim dose not stop me of associating with Christian which my mother even my wife is one of them .... but I will advice you not to allow religion to separate us of being together as a one family in future and you being a minister to run this transaction with me is also a great honour to the God because it might be the road to full Christianity home that is why I told you that you never can tell why God is trying to bring us together, but I can not say any further thing over this issue until I receiver your respond.

... altogether now ... we will overcome ... we will overcome ... we will overcome some daayyyy ....
Razz

ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm crying with laughter from reading these. Laughing

Got one today and not sure if his genus has been identified yet - A lad too stupid, absent minded or lazy to actually include the scam in his scam email:

This message was marked as junk and will be deleted after ten days.

ATM COMFIRMATION‏
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: July 3, 2010 4:28:52 PM
To:

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks ScammedOut , glad you are enjoying it ...

We do have that species you mentioned .. found by one of my esteemed colleagues at the 'Institute of Scammer Lameness'

Quote:
The Subjector (Formatinterruptus ragamania) Lad who sends e-mails with Subject line only and no content.

Keep trying though Smile

ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh darn...I'll keep trying to find the rare and unidentified!

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Hidden Message (Camoflagus bustii) Date scammer who obscures his excuses by hiding them in a bunch of mushy stuff.

Quote:
I know that your consicence judged you and revealed to you that I should be your real man of life that is why you called me.
I am ready to take you as a sister, wife and partner.
I do not have a private scanner to send my pictures to you
I will send it when I close from the office on wednesday evening.

I have seen your picture and I love your standard.
I am sure that I can be man enough for you.
Give me a chance in your life and you will not regret it.

.. 'I love your standard' .. Does he collect flags? Smile

The Frustrated (Thwartus bustii) Date lad who starts to get a bit agitated with your lack of progress in sending cash. Making the connection between 'showing' love and sending cash would send any true amorous lady running for the hills.

Quote:
Dear Aggie,
You are such a beautiful but not comprehensive lady.
You are killing and frustrating me slowly.
You said you love me but you have not showed me any love.
Do you ant me to lose our transaction.
Why cant you scan and send a simple transfer slip but rather compel me to sufferings.
The system you introduced for me to get the slip does not look real
I believe you never wanted to help me.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic