SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Just for a giggle ....

View next topic
View previous topic

dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received a really lame dying widow bleat on my romance bait account and figured I would play with it a bit.

The lad uses GMAIL so no IP joy ...

Sadly, although I reported the user immediately, the site (Mate1) has done nothing at all to shut the person down. Not really a surprise since almost all contacts have been lads ...

I am going to try and get this lad to convert to my dreamtime totem (the Great Roo) and have asked that she (he) greet me in each email with: "Zombies Free Steward Baiter" Poor Steward is (was?) a new baiter who has been taken by Zombies. His friends miss him terribly. Crying or Very sad

Here is the lads first email and my response.

Mrs P3mela G0ld wrote:
Hello Dearest-one,

Thanks for your timely ,I have decided to choose you after been prayerful to find an honest and God fearing person that will make use of this fund project for the right purpose.

Please know that communication is very essential in this kind of transaction,most importantly with me because of the limited period that i may have to live ,the communication with me have to be rapid so that i could pass you all the necessary information as regards this fund,the deposit and the documents inquest,this explain the limitation of time which the doctor gave me.The distance between us does not matter but it is simply an issue of adhere-ring to instruction or instructions. Me and my late husband were both involved in charity organization work before his death,and after his death,the organization still went on until i was stricken with is strange illness.

The actual reason i contacted you is that you will stand in my place to make a good FOUNDATION which shall be name after the name of my late husband and my name if i end up the ghost after all ( Gold & Pamela FOUNDATION) and also donation of this fund in quest to be use for fund-to-fund charity,orphanages and widows and to ensure that these set of people are well maintained as many as you may know all over the world,your role is in two phase,the first phase is to claim the fund in quest from the finance and security firm and to make a good donation of this fund. I

I have contacted you after been prayerful to find an honest person to stand in my place to make this claim and use this fund in a rightful way.This is a deal I am offering you and I want you to know that it requires only a matured mind to understand all I am saying and I believe you are matured enough . Note that this transaction has to be kept within the two of us alone, in fact my dealing with you has to be confidential not known to any body . Be assure that this transaction is absolute trouble free and it is legitimate,is just like i am transferring my inheritance to you of certainty that "A WILL" could be pass to whomsoever . All that is require from you is absolute privacy as regards this transaction and not known to any fellow than you.

My country of origin is Canada . But at the moment,i am in Israel undergoing some medical treatment. As we proceed,you would know how safe this fund where kept. Also as we progress on this transaction,you would find more out about me in particular. Other details about this transaction would be unveil in my next message.

This is what i am offering you and I want you to know that it requires only a matured mind to understand all I am saying and I believe you are matured enough. The detail i wish to know about you are supplied in your response to me proposal. As you know, we have never met or done any transaction prior to this time and its not so easy starting with a transaction of 26.4Million Dollars Sterling.(Twenty-six Million and Four Hundred Thousand Us Dollars ).

I have to be sure that you will not grab the opportunity and sit on the money when it gets to you. Therefore please reconfirm these detail information once more so that there would not be mistake when i would be issuing an authorization letter,actually i would require some of these details to write an authorization letter,for your recognition.

1) Full name......?
2) Your contact Address......?
3) A valid form of identification.......?
4) Telephone number.......?
5) Age......?
6) occupation.....?
7) country of Origin.....?

When I have your consent and the above information,i will send you a letter of Authorization, which you will send to the finance institute/consultant to start up this transaction.

Regards,
Mrs. P3mela .G0ld.

M1ke Hunt3 wrote:
Hello Pamela

Zombies Must Free Steward Baiter Now!

I am terribly sorry to hear that you have esophageal cancer.

We all owe the great Roo (blessings upon her paws) a death as soon as we are expelled into this life. I am impressed that your last thoughts are to help those who are most vulnerable in life. How noble of you. Your unselfish kindness must be of great comfort to your entire family as you circle rapidly towards the light that is the Deep Drain.

If I can be of any assistance to you please do not hesitate to tell me in detail. The great Roo (blessings be unto her), my dreamtime totem, teaches that we should always give to those in need and always help those desperate enough to open their hearts to the blessings that flow from the Great Roo's (blessing be unto her holy name) marsupial pouch.

You might have guessed by now that I am a proud Australian of Aboriginal descent. We do not worship false gods, such as the one to whom you futilely pray. These are the lesser gods of heathens and the Great Roo (blessing be upon her holy divinity) has a strict commandment (see the Gospel of Most Holy Crocodile Dundee 2:11) that you must convert to the Great Roo (most holy mother) before I can help you. This is a commandment that I cannot and will not break otherwise I face the wrath of the terrible Boogy Biilabong Bunyip (I spit upon this evil cursed being!). I certainly hope you never have to face a full grown Bunyip (I curse this evil creature's genitals) or you will think esopageal cancer was by far the easier thing to die from.

I live on my cattle property in the Northern Territory. It's not too far to the town of Tennant Creek - only about a day and a half driving by camel train in the wet season. When it does rain here roads are impassible by car but you probably already know this. I have a dial-up internet connection which makes me the envy of everyone around the place. We raise a few cattle like most folks here. Not too many though. Only about 10,000 head. But they pay the bills and keep us well stocked with dung which we use for ceremonial purposes. It sure is lonely here as you might imagine. In truth though I am far more fortunate than most around these parts because I was able to marry my sister before she got pregnant to my uncle. Close call though. It's hard to find a woman as young as 13 these days I can tell you. My brother is happily married to his horse, Flicka. Well that's what he says anyway. If you ask me I can't see it lasting for too much longer. Flicka just does not put out as often as he used to. Not since he got anal warts. Terrible things anal warts.

So tell me precious P3mela - can I be so forward as to call you by your first name? Now that you are a widow, are you free to marry again? I am always on the lookout for the next Mrs Mike Hunt. Let the idea settle a bit and think about it at least. All Mike Hunts in my family have been BIG HUNTS. Smelly but big. I mean well endowed. Enough to make a donkey blush with envy. You might be kicking it soon but I am certain you must be like a deranged gerbil in the sack. Nothing makes the juices and purulent discharge flow as much as a good buggering don't you agree. Please tell me that you had your teeth removed. I've always dreamed of being with a toothless women like any sane man of my tribe, the Buggerigine People of the Mary River Flow.

So my sweet P3mela, what can I do to help you? Please know that I can keep secrets just as you asked - and of course, I trust you to keep my secrets too. The last thing I need is for any whitefellas (what we call white men) stealing you away from me. We have had it up to our uncircumcised necks with them stealing each generation. Damn them to the Bunyip (I twist his sack vigorously)!

Please do me a small favour out of respect for my Aboriginal heritage and call me Smelly Hunt (my tribal name). I want you to call yourself my little Smelly Hunt. Also, please adopt our local form of greeting out of respect for our Hero Steward Baiter. The official greeting is said before anything else ... and appears at the beginning of my letter to you: Zombies Must Free Steward Baiter Now! Please respect my wishes or I will be terminally offended.

Poor Steward has gone missing and our tribal elders believe he has been capture (possibly being tortured) by local lad zombies. Zombies lads come from a neighbouring tribe of Aborigines. I sure hope you have no lad zombies near you too or I will get very upset. Better to die than walk the Earth as a lad zombie I think.

Better be off for now and go and milk the dingos.

I do hope that you agree to convert so that I can help you as much and as often as you need. Praise be the Great Roo (blessings be upon her urine)!

My love and fond thoughts for your happiness,

"Smelly" Mike Hunt

Oh ... drats. M1ke forgot to send a photo and ID. Silly Hunt. Shocked

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What is a bunyip I hear you ask? Heathens! A bunyip is a beast similar to a Yowie but stinkier and more ferocious.

And they are real too. Shocked

To aid in educating the masses ... The Bushman of Bunyip Billabong

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
Baiting Guru

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's hilarious, dogsbum! I can't wait to read her/his reply!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with [email protected]
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re [email protected] has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The frail [email protected] G0ld seems to have risen from her deathbed in preparation for a western onion pursuit. Gotta admire the sheer willpower and dedication to help those less fortunate (vomit)

Damn her she has disrepected my character's aboriginal heritage. I'll let this slide for the moment ... too early for a slap. But she had better adjust her coke-bottle glasses and pay careful attention. Wonder if she was intrigued by M1ke's sordid language ... or even mildly curious about the dingos ... hmmmm Rolling Eyes

Wonder what it will take to get her off-script and playing with the bunyips?

M1ke H#nt - subjectline: Are you still alive? wrote:
Hello Pamela

Zombies Must Free Steward Baiter Now!

Pamela I am very worried about you because you have not replied to my last letter. Is everything alright? Do you still need any help ... anything?

Please tell me that all is well.

Your "Smelly" [email protected]

[email protected] G0ld wrote:
My Dear Mike,

<- She does not care in the least about poor Steward. What a troll.

Thank you so much for your love (bit presumptuous!) and care i really appreciate it. Am sorry that am replying you so late , as i told you in my previous message am still under treatment due to my present illness.

Nevertheless, i will like you to get back to me with the following information

1) Full name......?
2) Your contact Address......?
3) A valid form of identification.......?
4) Telephone number.......?
5) Age......?
6) occupation.....?
7) country of Origin.....?

<-
<- what was supposed to be here pammybabe????
<-

Once i get this details from you, i will proceed with the arrangement i will forward it to my late husband financial consultant for approval as i have carefully choose you to be my next of kin to claim this fund and help me

Kindly get back to me with the above details as soon as you get my message.
Once thank you <- she is SUPPOSED to sign off as my little SM3LLY H#NT. no no this won't do at all.Twisted Evil

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic