SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad Confesses on Video (link added)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have posted about this lad several times before. See this thread for a good summary of my history with him. He finally sent me the video (it is over 7 minutes long). In it he recites a couple of verses of the Mickey Mouse Club theme song (in Latin) and confesses to trying to cheat people out of money (among other things).

But... now I am not sure what to do with it. I would like to share this video with the rest of you. I was going to post it on YouTube but, given how paranoid he was about doing the video in the first place, I am concerned he may go looking for it there. I have other plans for him so I don't want to burn him.

Does anybody have a suggestion on somewhere to post this video where it isn't too likely to be found by the lad? Thanks.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?

Last edited by Raga Man on Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe Supload and 4Shared allow you to upload video, and they'll even stream it for ya.

Good job. I can't wait to see it. Very Happy

EDIT:
A few links you may find useful....
http://www.supload.com/free-video-hosting
http://www.4shared.com/signup.jsp

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Nick. I'll check those out.

EDIT: 4shared.com works for this so here we go...

Before viewing the video, you need to understand a couple of things. The first minute or so sounds like complete gibberish. This was sold to the lad as our "family's traditional greeting". The first line he recites (n Latin) is:

(Red Seal of Truth)

The rest of it is two verses of the Mickey Mouse Club theme song (spoken, obviously, not sung) in Latin:

Quote:
Who's the leader of the club
That's made for you and me
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

Forever let us hold our banner
High! High! High! High!
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

Here is the Latin (according to some web-based translation site) he is reciting:

For the "M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E" part, I used Spanish because there wasn't any Latin translation for the letters.

He attempted to translate the Latin back to English because he was so paranoid I was setting him up for something. This is what he came up with:

Quote:
Shining signal truth

Quidnam is leading politician ground
When is you and me

Always to allow we to have our flag
high high high high

Close but no cigar...

The name references in the video (and the lad's transcription below) are:
"Tan" - my baiting character
"Linda" - the name he is scamming under
"Pepu" - his barrister character.

Some of the video is hard to understand because the sound quality isn't great and his accent is rather thick. The central theme of his video "presentation" is to convince me (Patriarch of a large and powerful family) that he is worthy of being made a member of the family (and, therefore, having access to wealth and power).

Here is his video:
http://www.4shared.com/file/233805870/dfab20c8/ScammerConfession.html

Since I couldn't really make out parts of it, I asked him to transcribe it. Here is his "transcription" of the video:
Quote:
in my video i am F4vour On0woj0 from Nigeria and come from a poor home and need your assitatnce as my famiy presently is owing about 10,000 USD bacuse of my senoir brothers problem he has and need funds to get this cleared now my father and mum are beign treatned by those we owe i need your assistance in geting some form of business started i have brought investors to Nigeria in the past but i have been cheated by them as they end up coniving with the big people in the Nigerian society and i was disregarded and i ended up wasting my money and time i spent in trying t make this work because obviousely i am from a poor home and cant take this up with them on an occasion i brought a man from Finland and he wanted to get a large scale farm started and latter he said i did not have a writen agreement with him and that i was not an equity shareholder and it was only verbal agreement we hard and he had to alter it after all his promises and he said he cant give me anything out of what i have pursued for 2 years for him. All this makes me resort to rasing funds to help me family out of the stress my parents go through now my brothers and siters cant get thier school fees paid not to talk of mine the only business i was managing for a brother of mine he now want to sell it of and need to buy this over

The things i told Tan are not true about Linda and Pepu and because they really dont exist i had to cook up this stories because i just cant wacth my family been treated as inferior in the soceity or my family suffering a great deal befaore they can live a comfortable life or eat a good meal as my parents are getting old .I really need to assit my family at this point of need and get somthing started like establishinmg my own small company please if you can offer me the needed financail assitance by sending me the MTCN to get my family debts cleared this week and raise me funds or equipments to get a busniess started i will be very greatful
I promise to be honest ,hard working and live a decent way of life soon as i becaome a member of the family.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?

Last edited by Raga Man on Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't wait to see it too! Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Nero419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great video trophy Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up
But yeah I needed the transcription to understand it Laughing

"Search and Rescue Thread" <<<=== With Success!
Cellphone x 7 Closed lad accounts x4 Easter Egg
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You've got one compliant lad there, Raga Man. Thumbs up And paranoid is good, you can save that to use against him one day. I can't wait to see the next installment!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I only made it to 50 seconds but it looked good to me. Well done Very Happy

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to skip the Latin Mickey Mouse club stuff, his confession starts at 0:38. What he wrote is sort of a summary. He actually goes into better detail in the video. For example, here are the first few sentences, accurately transcribed:

Quote:
My name is F4vour On0woj0 from Nigeria and I have been relating with Mr. Tan4ger M4ys via email and sending him voice messages to his telephone lines which ??? L1nda Ok4zi and as Barrister Ad3bolu P3pu. These people were just illusions.

I am going to have him do a real transcription. I will post that when I get it.

@bohigal:
Yes, he has been quite compliant - until a couple of days after he sent the video. He thought I was going to immediately release his MTCN. When I didn't he sent me this:

Quote:
The only thing i expect from you right now is your response is details of the family that you feel i should know and the help (MTCN) you promised any other thing would be meaniless and a waste of preciouse time.

Slap ensued:

Quote:
Watch your mouth. You are in no position to be making demands. If you ever yell at me again, you can kiss your chances good-bye.

He immediately snapped back into line:
Quote:
I am very sorry for speaking that way Sir... blah, blah, blah (typical lad sob story) ...Please do not be offened i beg for your FORGIVENESS

He has hung in there with me for four months, I doubt he is going to give up on me now. After all, his payment is SO CLOSE...

Last edited by Raga Man on Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Way to go, Raga Man! clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has not been forthcoming with the transcription so I put one together as best I could. Here is the confession:

Quote:
My name is F4vour On0woj0 from Nigeria and I have been relating with Mr. Tan4ger M4ys via email and sending him voice messages to his telephone lines which [are never picked up] L1nda Ok4zi and as Barrister Ad3bolu P3pu. These people were just illusions which I thought maybe I would use their names, cook up a story, dreamed up a story that are supposed to get funds from Mr. T4nager M4ys. Barrister Ad3bolu Pepu, Linda Ok4zi and Ken Ok4zi and all that was all bullshit. There was no truth in all of that. I had to write to convince him and I fake my voice and all that to ensure that I get money from him. And these people are actually not existing people. Their stories are set up to write and try to con him and get money from him and I got his contact from the Ed3n [Mid]Life Christian Church.

The parts in [brackets] I'm not too sure about. This passage in the video runs from 0:38 to 1:55.

Most of the rest of it is his sob story which is adequately explained in his "transcription" above. He also makes an appeal for large amounts of money (anywhere from $55,000 to $300,000) to set up a cyber cafe. Makes me wonder how many ogas also own a cyber cafe.

Toward the end he makes an appeal for acceptance into the Mays family and promises to lead an honest, hard-working life, etc., etc.

dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raga Man winds the inaugural Baiter Cecil B De Mill award for best self incriminating video today. (and the crowd roars ..)

This is definitely a keeper. You can sloooooowly toast his nuts for lots more good stuff for sure. Wonder what would happen to him if it was 'accidentally' mailed to other lads or his Oga?

Poor? You got to be kidding me. His surroundings and clothing look pretty good for a beggar don't you think?

Any chance we might turn him to the light? I mean, use the video to convince him to share info about his Oga / mates? Either he does what you tell him to do or they get it ... or he tells them and he still gets it.

Not terribly concerned for his personal safety at all.

Have you seen Steward anywhere?

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the ideas. They might come in useful. I definitely have more plans for this punk.

And thanks for the compliments Corona and dogsbum. Much appreciated.

EDIT to add: Video boi has been accepted into the illustrious M4ys family with an offer of laptops for his cyber cafe dreams. Delighted on his acceptance, he just sent me this...
Quote:
Rutilus Signum Verum! Red Seal of Truth

Thanks Sir ,

For granting me membership to the family i am trully greatful however i could not send the transcript because i borrowd a person laptop to do the recording i sent you and when i tried palying it from a local cafe i could not do it because there was no program installed on thier sytem to download or read this file .
So i was practically help less in doing this as i needed to play this over to be able to be able to do the transcript as regards the cafe i feel would be a great idea and would make the cafe the best of its kind arround if i have 15- 25 of this that would be great.
I trully aprecaite your kindness and love and promise to be true to my words.

I have a feeling he may be chasing the shipment of laptops all over West Africa. Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic