SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Could this be from a baiter?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a message on my romance scammer bait account from someone and it seems far too dodgy to be a lad ... but then maybe not. Lazy shits that they are.

I wonder if this might actually be from a baiter. Any thoughts?

Odd profile info wrote:
As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday, My name is Mrs. Pamela Gold from Canada I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer.

It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts, I have particularly lived my life so well, as I always cared for everyone, even myself and my business.

Though I am very rich, I was very Generous, I was always free to people and always focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for that other people benefit from.
Despite the fact that i dont have child before this age of myself and after the death of my late husband George Gold, now I regret all this, as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life the same way by giving alms and helping the needy. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul,so Right now,I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth.

So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the United Kingdom, U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia, Now that my health has deter orated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore, I need your help, so when you contact me via my email so that i can tell you more.

What I'm Looking For

Am not here for serious relationship , am here to make friends who are willing to help me donate funds for charity organization. Interested person should email me here {contactmrspamelagold) AT (gmail.com}

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope. A scammer lad ... sweet Very Happy

GMAIL screws up IP's ... but for what it's worth - 74.125.82.67

I sent a test email with a subject 'test' and just received the following reply. Maybe I should resend it and see if I get anything else Idea

Pam3la G0ld4 wrote:
Hello Dearest-one,

Thanks for your timely ,I have decided to choose you after been prayerful to find an honest and God fearing person that will make use of this fund project for the right purpose.

Please know that communication is very essential in this kind of transaction,most importantly with me because of the limited period that i may have to live ,the communication with me have to be rapid so that i could pass you all the necessary information as regards this fund,the deposit and the documents inquest,this explain the limitation of time which the doctor gave me.The distance between us does not matter but it is simply an issue of adhere-ring to instruction or instructions. Me and my late husband were both involved in charity organization work before his death,and after his death,the organization still went on until i was stricken with is strange illness.

The actual reason i contacted you is that you will stand in my place to make a good FOUNDATION which shall be name after the name of my late husband and my name if i end up the ghost after all ( Gold & Pamela FOUNDATION) and also donation of this fund in quest to be use for fund-to-fund charity,orphanages and widows and to ensure that these set of people are well maintained as many as you may know all over the world,your role is in two phase,the first phase is to claim the fund in quest from the finance and security firm and to make a good donation of this fund. I

I have contacted you after been prayerful to find an honest person to stand in my place to make this claim and use this fund in a rightful way.This is a deal I am offering you and I want you to know that it requires only a matured mind to understand all I am saying and I believe you are matured enough . Note that this transaction has to be kept within the two of us alone, in fact my dealing with you has to be confidential not known to any body . Be assure that this transaction is absolute trouble free and it is legitimate,is just like i am transferring my inheritance to you of certainty that "A WILL" could be pass to whomsoever . All that is require from you is absolute privacy as regards this transaction and not known to any fellow than you.

My country of origin is Canada . But at the moment,i am in Israel undergoing some medical treatment. As we proceed,you would know how safe this fund where kept. Also as we progress on this transaction,you would find more out about me in particular. Other details about this transaction would be unveil in my next message.

This is what i am offering you and I want you to know that it requires only a matured mind to understand all I am saying and I believe you are matured enough. The detail i wish to know about you are supplied in your response to me proposal. As you know, we have never met or done any transaction prior to this time and its not so easy starting with a transaction of 26.4Million Dollars Sterling.(Twenty-six Million and Four Hundred Thousand Us Dollars ).

I have to be sure that you will not grab the opportunity and sit on the money when it gets to you. Therefore please reconfirm these detail information once more so that there would not be mistake when i would be issuing an authorization letter,actually i would require some of these details to write an authorization letter,for your recognition.

1) Full name......?
2) Your contact Address......?
3) A valid form of identification.......?
4) Telephone number.......?
5) Age......?
6) occupation.....?
7) country of Origin.....?

When I have your consent and the above information,i will send you a letter of Authorization, which you will send to the finance institute/consultant to start up this transaction.

Regards,

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Defiled all forms of medical treatment" appears in loads of scam scripts. Over 200,000 Google hits.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Doh! I should have thought of doing a googley (smacks head into wall again) Embarassed

Thanks for this ... Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic