SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The money is fack

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
candy-factory
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a lad that I've been sending around to all the Cotonou Western Unions trying to collect $128 using a WU slip that I made from one of Deuzers wonderful forms which was blurred and covered half the MTCN.

Ive managed to get him to go back 4 times now (to different WU's), I've claimed he's an idiot because he doesnt know how to open attachments, told him to upgrade his computer etc.

My question is, to avoid losing him now, what do I do now? What's my next problem?

Lad:
Quote:
I went to the Western Union to pick up the money, and the Person incharge said that the money was not even sent, That the Woman over there to your Country, that is Lucy, did not even sent the money, she just gave you fack MTCN Number, What i want you to do now is to pick up the money back, Go to another Western Union or Money Gram and send it today so that we can Proceed Immediately on your behalf, tell Lucy, that you wanted the money back, tell her to give you the $128, back, And Immediately you Collected the money, Find another Western Union and Send the money today
Rincewind
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well I suggest you go to the Western Union yourself and not trust this Lucy person again.

Obviously now that you're in charge you want to make sure that the money goes through securely, so you will need to use the secure transfer procedure:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=156923

I am not in Nigeria and what your son is saying is not wrong. Sometimes the internet providers have a problem with the positioning of the satelite and it reads Africa, or America and sometime it reads japan all depending on the satelite positioning to get better service. - Cardinal Angelo Sodano 41.222.192.102 (Benin-Africa)
candy-factory
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ah, good angle. let's see what happens after I have a chat with Lucy, the crooked WU rep. Thanks!
SamCBaiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can tell him that you want to send the money via bank transfer. If you get his account details you may report it to Alan Smile

listen who is foolling who? - Tessy Boe
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To avoid any mistakes, your lad can retrieve the MTCN directly through 5ecurity 5hield. He might have to submit a completed 1nternational Money Transfer \/alidation form first.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
candy-factory
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok good i've set the stage. the grammar police would be all over this guy for his amazing run on sentences.

Quote:

Yes, She Wanted to Stole the money from you, and if you want her to give you the money Queckly, just tell her that you don't want to send the money again becaise i told you that i did not pick up the money, So that she can Queckly give you the $128 back, Immediately she gave you the money, You go to another Western Union Direct to Send the needed $128, with same info today because we do not have much Time for delaying now, I want you to know now that Lucy is the one Delaying your fund $740,000. So tell her to give you the money and Don't allowe her to say much about the $128, because she wanted to stole the money from you if you do allowe her to talk much concerning the money, that is the reason why she is telling you this or that for the first place, Tell her to give you the money, because the money still in Lucy's Western Union over there, The Money did not cross even Canter, the money did not post even for Computer, She just Collected the money from you and keep it somewhere there in their Office

me
Quote:
I am very angry about this fack mtcn.

I am on my way there now and will tell Lucy. I'm going tohave to find a more secure way to send the money, I'm worried that someone will steal it again.

thank you.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic