SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mr dankwarmmabo Strikes again

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sooo liked sunshines the dollar chop email Laughing that I just had to steal it and use it on my long term lad....

I do like my lad, he has stood by for the past 2 and half years is the face of such adversity as the mugu dying, crooked inheritance lawers, prison break, drunken football managers and the Mr g0mers of this world..

He was a bit quiet for the last couple of weeks so I prodded him..

Quote:
Hi Paul I hope you recieved your money OK. I have already paid Mr Dankwambo from your office over 5000 UK Pounds worth of fees and payment to get your fund and i have all the documentation now and I was just about to pay the bank a further 2000 pounds so that the special diplomatic courier could bring your fund dircecly.

I expect nothing from him...but get...

Quote:
you are kidding,you are joking i think? call that money back now ok if it is true ok?you are not honest with me i think,there is no Mr Dankwambo or anything in this transaction,if you got my money should be paid to my account direct ok?i don't know what you are talking about.this is bullshit bye.

Is he calling me dishonest now what about my fee??
Quote:
Mr Dankwambo has your money. He replied to my email sent to your address and confirmed the matter. He also provided all documents and forms I required. Unfortunatley he did not pay my fee and said that I should contact you and you would fix that up. It is not too large, only $5000. The total cost was shared between the other co cliamants.

Is this the end...seems final to me..
Quote:
You are playing games with me telling me that marty wcfly is dead while you are marty.i don't belive you that you are his lawyer ok?since you can not pay my money to my account direct,i have no business with the man you called Dankwadoo ok?that money is gone he defrauded you fool claiming to have known me.IF YOU CAN NOT P[AY ME MY MONEY THEN GO AHAED AND EAT ALL AS YOU ARE A CHEAT.

I DON'T TRUST YOU ANY MORE FROM NOW (1)the phone number you gave me was wrong that is honkong and china code number ok?what do you take me for?don't you know that i know all this games you are playing trying to get my attention waisting my time.you are not honest anmd be sure that the money you sent your criminal frienmd did not get to me,it is gone fool he defrauded you and will not pay anythging to me bye.

No, back to normal again...

Quote:
Look if you are honest then send my money to this account and scan the payment slip immediately.i have not hear or receive any money from that fraud star that you send money to ok?you masde a mistake and don't try it next time ok?
He forgets the initial wrong name modality but it was a couple of years ago!

here is my international bussiness account pay in there ansd scan the slip to me urgently do not delay if you are honest. Thanks buddy -off to alan again..where do I get my $ icons...
Why silent?what is still holding you?is everything ok?please scan and attach the payment slip if you have paid my money to my account provided.i need your urgent response please.

Well, I am not dealing with fraudstars, this will be worth another 6 months of emails to him. Perhaps a safari to get the Mr damnkwambo and recover the money..

Quote:
I have told you the situation so you need to be patient. I am in the process of recovering th money I sent to that previous account. I think you might be right Mr dankwanbo could be a fraudstar, his international passport looks the be fake and the eco bank identification is not the same. I think you bank need to set up secuirty to avioud these frudstars as they almost got away with 20,000 of your money. I have methods, I will not be crossed by these jokers, i will have him pay for his fraud. My zibbabwean is still out there and will track him down.

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i know all this games you are playing trying to get my attention waisting my time

Well that is the idea !, you really should not upset him anymore !.... Laughing

Well done good work.

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dankwambo... because G0m3r is just so 2009 Laughing

Nice chop Dagget!

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
-off to alan again..where do I get my $ icons...

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118861 Wink

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahh thanks guys, might have to bow to peer pressure and help myself to some $ icons as I have reported a few of them....

dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ever more frustrated lad..

Quote:
am not ok with your i dear,now i understand what is going on.you are marty right?because he always tell stories with (zibbabwean)please i can take this any longer because this what he always do telling me that he send money to someone ealse instead of me,please send the remaining money first to this account provided then go on with what ever you are doing.

Perhaps fake bank trasfer slip modality time

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic