SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad is in the UK

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phone number and IP address agree : the lad is somewhere in the UK.

How can I bring him to the attention of her majesty's policemen ?

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
I am not overwhelmed by your action to make me suffer. (P4nagi0tis K0lli4s)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it would be a nice WIN for you if you could get said lad in police custody, the problem is I think you will have a bit of a difficult time building a case for him to get arrested only on the grounds of 'he is scamming people on the internet.' His emails alone may not be enough to warrant an arrest maybe. Then again I am also not in the UK, and do not know the laws there.

Still at the very least, you can still have some fun with him. Send him to a spot in public where web cams are, and be creative.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They'd need a whole stack of solid evidence to even look into it, sadly. An email with headers just won't do it. There's a whole bunch of 'em all over the UK and Europe, but getting enough on them that could be followed up, investigated and taken to court requires resources the Police just won't commit to it Sad

If you can bait him into travelling and/or appearing on a webcam somewhere though, it'll give everyone a chance to see his ugly mug and cause him some heartache.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I baited a lad once that outed himself as a scammer. He told me he had family in the UK and they were very aware of what he did and encouraged him for it.
He also said they wanted to get him into the UK for school, by sneaking him in as a minor but he didn't want to go. He said his UK relatives were snobby and thought they were better than him.
He said most of them scammed too, so it wasnt a problem there. He also said he had family in California. Scammers are everywhere. Sad

I think you should try to get your lad on cam too MoutonBlanc.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get your lad to Bath, and I'll capture him in superb-o-vision! The city is rammed with tourists, so I can catch him on camera absolutely innocently! There are even bits of town where I can hide a broadcast camera and zoom right in - he'll never notice, but we can get first class footage. I can even stream it live for you to remote control the lad by mobile phone!

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is one thing about the UK, we have more surveillance cameras than any other country

Find a web cam and direct him to it

Very Happy

I am not in Nigeria and what your son is saying is not wrong. Sometimes the internet providers have a problem with the positioning of the satelite and it reads Africa, or America and sometime it reads japan all depending on the satelite positioning to get better service. - Cardinal Angelo Sodano 41.222.192.102 (Benin-Africa)
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.porters.uk.com/webcam/default.asp

Webcam in Henrietta Street above Porters restaurant
That red canopy is outside the "Cafe Delicious Fresh" and makes the perfect 'meeting spot' Smile

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
There is one thing about the UK, we have more surveillance cameras than any other country

We're trying to catch up in the US. Sad

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/OT Well there are times it's good to know they're there, it has to be said. Shopping precincts and parks have got much safer for example. A copper on the beat would be better, but if they could be spared for foot patrol like they used to be, there might even be enough resources to investigate 419ers. /OT

But the security cams wouldn't be much use to us, it's those streaming ones we're after, and there's no shortage of them either. Belfast is a good destination for a UK lad, Mr Fishe used to like getting them over there I remember. Anywhere in Scotland is good too, anywhere that takes a little more than a bus ride. Smile

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you can get him to see me, I promise to get you much better video than you'll get from a web-streaming CCTV camera - the best of those only refresh every second anyway, I can get you glorious a 25 of them a second, all zoomed in and lovely

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic