SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A lad wants to do business with me! :D

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Last night, I dollar-chopped a ton of lads with my scambaiting script and I've gotten quite a few messages sent to my dolla-chopper account (which was also mailbombed, as I mentioned in another thread). I've never successfully dolla-chopped a lad before, and now I've done it to several dozen at once which makes me just squeal with joy. Very Happy

In addition to quite a few furious messages, my dolla-chopper Usm4n B3llo also got this intriguing business proposal, in response to my suggestion to this particular lad that he work with me in the future:

Quote:
HELLO BROTHER,

THIS IS WHAT I EXPECTED FROM YOU TO TELL ME, NO BODY IS PERFECT IN GUY WORK AND BRAIN ARE NOT EQUAL. YOU MIGHT BE MORE SKILLFULL THAN ME BECAUSE YOU HAVE BE INTO THE LINE MORE YEARS THAN ME.

I AM IN MALAYSIA AND YOU KNOW ACTUALY THAT, THIS MAGA (note: he is talking about me!) HAVE SUFFERED ME A LOT, YOU COULD HAVE CONTACTED ME EARLIER WHEN YOU HACKED MY BOX SO THAT WE WILL DISCUSS BROTHER, THAT IS HOW TO DO IT. SOMETIMES HERE, I WILL RECEIVE MAGA EMAIL FROM ANOTHER GUY IN MY WEBSITE BUT I WILL TRY TO KNOW WHO OWNS THE MAGA AND DISCUSS WITH HIM.

WE ARE IN THE SAME BOAT AND HOPING THAT, ONE DAY WE CAN MEET ANYWHERE.

OFFCOURSE I WILL LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU BECAUSE OUR WORK IS A MATTER OF CONTACT AND TRUST. SO MANY GUYS BRING WORK FOR ME FROM SOUTH AFRICA, NIGERIA, IVORY COAST WITHOUT SEEING ME BUT I DELIVER THEIR PERCENTAGES AS WE ISCUSSED PEACEFULLY.

ANYWAY, I AM FROM NIGERIA IMO STATE, WHICH PART ARE YOU FROM IN NIGERIA, I HAVE SOME OF MY BROTHERS STAYING IN FESTAC TOWN WORKING INTO THIS LINE AS WELL.

SO NOW BROTHER, YOU HAVE COLLECTED THIS MONEY, I WANT YOU TO CONSIDER THE STRUGGLE AND SUFFERNESS I SUFFERED TOWARDS THAT MAGA AND RAISE SOMETHING FOR ME PLEASE.

I WANT US TO WORK TOGETHER HENCE YOU ARE SKILLFULL AND KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS JOB, LET US SHARE BIG MONEY BECAUSE I NEED BLOCK MONEY.

HERE IS MY MOBLE NUMBER: [...] MY NAME IS 0SM0ND AZ0N0B1

I AWAIT FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION AND URGENT RESPONSE.

YOUR'S FELLOW GUY

0SMOND MALAYSIA.

Before today I would have considered it an accomplishment to pull one dolla-chop. Now I've pulled several dozen and gotten at least one scammer asking to work with me. Cool Forgive me if my ego is a bit inflated right now.

I've never had a situation like this come up before. What should I say? The lad is sort of asking for a handout, but I think he is also willing to "go into business" together. I've never made a fake scam format before, and I'd like to give him one that would fool him into thinking it was good but not fool victims, and also give him fellow scambaiters as gullible "maga" for him.

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
Bait Runner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An idea I've been trying to develop:

Tell him you've discovered a technology that lets you intercept selected internet messages and passwords. (That's how you chopped his dolla). Offer to let him get in on another "transaction" you've intercepted, and then see if you can get him to actually be the chopper on one of your other baits. You can chew him out real good if he somehow fails to collect the money, and you just might get another lad real pissed off at him.
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
That's a fascinating idea and I'll have to try it down the line! Very Happy I would have to set up the account specifically for that purpose though, and only have one bait on there--or it would be given away as a scambaiting account. I might also need some "friends" in my contacts to make it more convincing.

However, I'd prefer to do something more traditional this time, since I don't have an account like that right now. I would like to give him some kind of fake format, and would very much appreciate it if any of my fellow baiters would volunteer to be his maga. If not, I could bait him myself from multiple accounts, but that would be a lot of work.

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You have to "Small Safari" him. Check out Seamless's thread on the BRUIN! Wimp modality. Its a safari in a can all set for your lad.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=179833

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I absolutely adore the WIMP modality, and I will be using it at some point in the future--but how does that apply to this particular scammer, who thinks I am a professional guyman? Of course, I might be able to safari him to "meet" me, as he is in Malaysia and I am supposedly in Nigeria.

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a whole bunch of different baiting modalities going on but WIMPing a lad is a sure thing. I've introduced it to a lad that's just had his dollar chopped. In my lad's case his email was not hacked, the dollar was chopped from the inside. Laughing It took my lad a really long time to correlate the dollar chopper and the Western Union Security Manager's name but he eventually did and I'm expecting a small safari by this weekend.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Bait Runner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What's so brilliant about the WIMP concept is that it can easily be adapted to any situation. If your character is in Nigeria baiting someone in Malaysia, just tell him your gang has already made a fortune collecting these in Nigeria (thanks to your source inside W.U.) and you need someone on the ground in some place a few hundred miles from Malaysia to access all the loot there.

WIMP is essentially the lad version of the N.O.K./Dying Widow scripts - they just want so much to believe in all that easy money that once hooked they're putty in your hands.
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As a professional guyman, I've gotten the lad to make an account under the name Barrister Scorsese Spielberg, and I sent him a maga's email address (me) and he's now improvising with the partial format I gave him, involving a diplomat named Harry Potter. I'm trying to get a sign out of him, but to no avail yet. However, he did make this nifty RSOT document without my coaxing, using the character names I gave him.

Bait Runner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

happy crowd clapping happy crowd
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

0sm0nd wrote:
I WANT YOU TO CONSIDER THE STRUGGLE AND SUFFERNESS I SUFFERED

Of course you considered that. He doesn't think is was all coincidence, does he?

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am still insisting that the maga (me) will not be satisfied until he takes a picture of himself with a sign. He is still trying to get out of doing it, saying it's too dangerous. He made this badly faked passport using the name I gave him to try and make himself look more convincing. I won't tell him how bad it is, but I'm still trying to get him to take a picture of himself. It's getting a bit frustrating, as I have never successfully gotten a lad to take a picture.

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Nice work getting the form. He seems a willing lad Smile

When a lad I was baiting asked to "do business" with me, I told him I was a Nigerian living in the UK. He (thankfully) didn't enquire any further than that.
(The UK angle has allowed me to accept/make a few phone calls from/to him on my baiting cell phone)

In my role as a lad, I just happened to have a few 'old clients' that I didn't want any more and..
"would you like them, Mr Scammer?"
"Yes please!" said the lad

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177214
is the result.

Thanks to some sterling work from baiters too numerous to mention, he has been working flat out - for nothing - since around Jan 1st..! Very Happy

I would say that your attempts to get a pic out of this lad are likely to be difficult - now that he has sent you a fake picture of him, he can hardly send another totally different one - even if it really is of himself.
The only way (I can see) that you could get out of that is to tell Laddo that his passport is an insulting fake - but that approach could leave you open to having to explain why you know it's a fakey and you don't want to educate the lad, right Wink

Working with lads can be fun and very informative - they can [sometimes] pass on live victim information they are working on and it can be possible to do real damage to their scamming activities

On a down side you also may find just how callous and unfeeling they really are.. Evil or Very Mad

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic