SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Joker Lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On a first script I just received, the lad signed off with a little wit, seemed quite unlike a lad. At least they keep us guessing Smile

Quote:
Respectfully,

Dr. Raymond Cole
Chief Executive Officer
Principal Scientist
Theoretical / Experimental Physicist
Applied Physics Labs, Inc
Consulting Scientists and Engineers
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"Prepare To Be Amazed\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
+17169869615 call me
[email protected]

Two Atoms walk into a bar.
One Atom says, \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" I think I just lost an Electron.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
The other Atom said, \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"Are you sure?\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
He says, \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\'m Positive!

not to sure bout all the \\\\\\\\\\\ though

Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably got his scripts crossed at the end. As for the '\\\\', he probably thinks thats how engineers/theoretical physicists 'format' their 'documents' or something. Either way obviously the lad doesn't know shit about engineering or theoretical physics, and I'm sure a real one would laugh him off as a nutcase.

Still this can be to the victim's advantage as to confusing the victim and making the victim a bit more weary on replying. I say the messier and incoherent script, the better chance for the victim to ignore and delete the scam.

So in other words, I am actually 'impressed' by the lad's work. Maybe someone can de-educate him further on formatting his script and adding more nonsensical terms/usage that a REAL engineer/theoretical physicist would NEVER do.

edit

that script sure does look familiar, I may have posted it in surplus a while back. Can't be sure though, since I have posted so many of them, can't keep track of them all. Wink
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

those \\\s are before every ' and " (single and double quote) like his email was run through some script/process that escapes quotes 100 times (or so.. didn't count).

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad probably used a (not very good) bulk-mailer to send his format... and has no idea what the end result looks like. That's a good thing.

What I can't figure out, is what his angle is. Are you baiting this one? Because from reading that, I'd think it's more "spam" than "scam" (though it could be both, I doubt it's of the 419 variety).

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Phone number appears to be Canadian. Where does the IP point to?

I'm positive?

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

not baiting this one, unfortunately his email was shut down before i got a chance, and then i deleted it sadly as it was no use to me then.

it was pretty much the i am in the possession of large amount of money please help me move it 419 which was all in the first script.

but he did mention several times how he was a professor at a physics lab, not sure the relevance, maybe just to make him sound important, dunno ip never checked

candy-factory
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Area code 716 is Upstate NY
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic