SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

[email protected] - no credit on his card

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.103.181.5 with SMTP id i5cs79255mup;
Fri, 5 Feb 2010 16:36:28 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.140.58.18 with SMTP id g18mr2355736rva.260.1265416587987;
Fri, 05 Feb 2010 16:36:27 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from tccps.edu.hk (tccps.edu.hk [210.3.39.215])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 17si473154pzk.23.2010.02.05.16.36.27;
Fri, 05 Feb 2010 16:36:27 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 210.3.39.215 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected]) client-ip=210.3.39.215;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 210.3.39.215 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected]) [email protected]
Received: from User (unknown [41.216.44.220])
by tccps.edu.hk (Postfix) with ESMTP
id 66395652A32; Fri, 5 Feb 2010 11:35:37 +0800 (HKT)
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Contact The Dioplomat.
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 03:55:49 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
X-yoursite-MailScanner-Information: Please contact the ISP for more information
X-yoursite-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-yoursite-MailScanner-From: [email protected]
X-Spam-Status: No

41.216.44.220 Benin*

Quote:

5 February

Attn:

We wish to inform you that the diplomatic agent conveying the consignment box valued the sum of $1.5 Million United States Dollars is currently stranded at your International airport now. We required you  to reconfirm the following informations below so that he can deliver your consignment box to you today.

NAME: ==================
ADDRESS: ===============
MOBILE NO.:=============
NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT:========
A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION :===============
COUNTRY===============
COMPANY REGISTRATION NO :EG58945
CODE NUMBER: 0140479

also make you that you forward your Code Number and Company Registeration numnber to him because it is very importanty to enable him locate your Package.Please do contact the diplomatic agent with the email below with the informations required.

Contact Person : Mr.Paul Eze
EMAIL;([email protected])
He is waiting to hear from you today with the informations,

NOTE : The Diplomatic agent does not know that the content of the consignment box is $1.5 Million United States Dollars and on no circumstances should you let him know the content. The consignments was moved from here as African Cloths, so never allow him to open the box on till its delivered to you.

Best Regard,
Dr:Morgan Anderson
Shallon Coureir Company
Company Benin Republic

Quote:

6 February
NAME: David Reece
ADDRESS: see ID
MOBILE NO.:See ID
NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT:Manchester
A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION :attached
COUNTRY England
COMPANY REGISTRATION NO :EG58945
CODE NUMBER: 0140479

Not unlike a bus pass!

Quote:

7 February

Attention:David Reece

Am her to inform you that am in John F. Kennedy International Airport New York with your package and, customs demanded African Diplomatic Gate Pass from me and I have called the Ministry Of Justice over the needed documents they stated that it will cost you $199 so try as much as you can to send the money as soon as possible with below information.

Receivers Name: Emmanuel T. Nwaeke
Text Question: Who is the creator?
Answer: God
Amount to send: $199
MTCN==

Kindly go to any nearest western union and make the payment as soon as you get my e-mail and call me in my cell 914-401-1688 with the payment details such as senders name and MTCN, so that the papers will fax to me in the airport to enable me proceed to your house address with your package.

Thanks
Diplomat Paul Eze.

Quote:

8 February

Dear Mr Eze

So why JFC when it ashould have been Heathrow?

David

Quote:

As soon as the documents fax to me I will be in Heathrow with your consignment, so be advice to send the needed fee for the documents so that i can proceed for the delivery.

Paul.

Quote:

Hi

I understand the fee is $199, is this right? I can send direct to your bank if you give me the details.

David

Quote:

Dear,David.
You can go to any nearest western union and send the $199 with below information.

Receivers Name: Emmanuel T. Nwaeke
Text Question: Who is the creator?
Answer: God
Amount to send: $199
MTCN==

As soon as you send the money do call me in my cell 914-401-1688 or email me with the payment information such as senders name and MTCN so that I can forward it to Benin Republic to enable them obtain the documents and fax to me in New York Airport, so that I can present the certificates to the customs and proceed to London with your package.

Thanks Paul.

Quote:

Dear Paul

We don't have Western Union round here, all I can do is send by electronic bank transfer the bank say it only takes 48 hours to clear with you.

David

Quote:

you can send the money through Money Gram with the information I sent to you on my past mail.

Paul.

Quote:

9 February
Where do Moneygram work from?

Quote:

My bank says they never use this.

Quote:

Okay let me search my Master Card withdraw the $199 for the needed documents and send to Benin Republic, but you will assure me when I get to your house address with your package that you will pay me back, also do reconfirm your mobile phone to me so that I can reach you when I arrive your air port first thing in the morning with your package.

Thanks,
Paul Eze.

Then 2 minutes later he repeats the email!!

Quote:

Dear Paul

If you tell me your flight I will meet you, and we can transact our business thers so you can get back home more swiftly.

David

Quote:

10 February

Attention: David

Am here to inform you that I arrive in Frankfurt Egelsbach Airport Germany this morning with your consignment and the customs demanded 4500 Euro (Four Thousand Five Hundred Euros) for the clearance of your consignment, so try to send the money as soon as you receive this mail.

Thanks, Paul

But direct flights from JFK to Heathrow, aren't there?

Quote:

Dear Paul

I'll refund you all the monies you have spent, do keep receipts, as soon as we meet at Heathrow. Let me know which terminal and which flight.

David

Quote:

I can not get to Heathrow with out clear the consignment and i don't have the total 4500 euro, so look for the money and send so that i can clear your package and proceed for the delivery.

Paul

Quote:

Dear Paul

Use your credit card I would.

David

No piggies here!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic