SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Now this lad has some imagination!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm wondering if some scammer read my post about original plots for e-mail scams ... hmmm

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I called you father because you may lead me out ....

'Lead you on' you mean Smile

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is a real shouty knobhead on the phone, mostly because I make out I can't hear him. He calls himself 'Roksown the taxi driver'
Called 6 times today and 2 SMS. The 4th/6th time I couldn't hear him as he had moved to a worse reception area. Apparently we ran out his credits.
He insists on referring to himself as the 'Taxi driver' in every message and call.
Hopefully VampireMerchant can work in some quotes from the 'Taxi Driver' film into future e-mails, god what fun.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075314/quotes

Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well after complaining that he is only a taxi driver he has come up
with a Bank account (reported)

The boy has now become my son ! and i am a heartless father to let the poor lad suffer !!

Thanks to wowwow for taking the calls

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well that's a start. When I attempted to talk about the boy he kept trying to move the discussion on the Western Onion. Thats when I decided I couldn't herar him any more "What, Whats that you say? Sorry you are breaking up. Are you driving your taxi now?, go to the town" hehe

Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I may have upset him ! I told him that i do not have a scanner

Quote:
I got your email and there is no way with out the slip given to the bank here no one can withdrew the money if you know you really send it than send the transfer slip to prover that, know time is not in our side this boy can die we are talking of some one life here if you know you don,t want to send please stop wresting my time.

If you the boy know not me i just try to be of help so please stop all this games i am tried of it and replying to emails every time you can go and scan it any where there are bushiness center where you can go an d scan it and send to my email..

Idea's please !

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ThankingArthur. There WAS a free seminar. It was worth every penny. Costs nothing, worth nothing.
Every once in a "BlueMoon" wow, what a script/s
For once I'm at a loss for words...

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic