SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Shares Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
steveh
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good Afternoon all,

I received a phone call yesterday from someone who wanted to buy shares that i don't own. He informed me that i definately own these shares and that his company wanted to buy them from me. The companies name is Cooper&Daniels and the mans name was Colin Clarke. He sent me Stock agreement documents via email and asked me to sign them and return via email/fax. he phoned me again today to confirm that he still wanted to buy these shares. the phone number he called me from is 0014029820851. I looked up the dialling code which is Brazil but the company is based in japan. I'm 99% sure that i do not own any shares. 5 years ago i was thinking about buying shares in exactly the same stock name that they are now asking to buy. How have they got my full name address and telephone number? Any help is appreciated. Many thanks
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only things I could find mentioning it:

http://www.419legal.org/investment-frauds/87811-accesspoint-corp.html
http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/0014029820851

That phone number is in the US, by the way, not Brazil or Japan. Japan's calling prefix is +81, Brazil's is +55.

Looks like I can't link directly to the page, but you can look it up here: http://www.numberingplans.com/?page=analysis⊂=phonenr

I'd be suspicious of it, at the very least. Do you have email headers from him?

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
steveh
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the email address is - [email protected]
the web address is - www.cooperdaniels.com
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Smells bad
Quote:
Domain Name: COOPERDANIELS.COM

Registrant:
PrivacyProtect.org
Domain Admin
P.O. Box 97
Note - All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org
Moergestel
null,5066 ZH
NL
Tel. +45.36946676

Creation Date: 07-Jul-2010
Expiration Date: 07-Jul-2011

Smells very much like some sort of boiler room operation- tread carefully!

Very recent registration, cloaked registrant- it all points to "dodgy" at the very least.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic