SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

eh?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thanks for viva true reply that manifest itself; fact hide not in well observe place. So the fact is that we know not each other but as the matter at this point I will say it is destined ever before we were born that through this way we will unit. Please I need your understand in how urgent and sudden all came to be and help me get this done, I will explain more in all the process but the most important thing right now is for you to without delay fill up information of yours and forward it back to me so as to enable me insert your information into bank’s computer system for filing recording your name and contact to appear and stand as an original contact of next of kin in our bank contact list of next of kin. Hope you understand these explanations?

Quote:
Be assured that I have that good experience also being in a nice position to get it claimed with you in a very successful ground. Please you must follow all instruction I will be giving you to enable my good control of every thing to work out for your favour as the next owner/ next of kin. Do not things without my instruction. After insert your information. I.e. enhancement of my explanation in above first paragraph also then shall you receive or have an automatic message which shall be deliver into your email account which you will from be communication to bank.

Laughing

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
Bait Runner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you should decide to enact a dolla-chop on this lad, I humbly suggest having the chopper then try to recruit the lad based on his impeccable English skills.
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you being scammed by Yoda? Shocked

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"fact hide not in well observe place young skywalker" ... "Scammed by Yoda are you ... mmmmm"
*you have to say the 'mmmm' bit in the Yoda voice for extra chuckles.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic