SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Only in Amerika

View next topic
View previous topic

Philo Kvetch
Slightlyoutofit is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happened right under their noses for three years:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22652577/detail.html

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Then some nut posts scads of biblical quotes in the comments. Some one should post a lad's church format opener!

-----------
Closed lad accounts x12 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

BRUIN
Inside Man

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have some familiarity with this group. Frisby is a man who created a "church" that has about as much of a religious foundation as the TWAT. It has no theology that I can discern except "you are going to get money". It has no ties to any "real" church. Frisby claims that he has been entrusted a vast, mysterious sum of money, which he will soon (always soon) be disbursing to members. In the meantime, members must pay dues, attend seminars (which cost money) and wait.

Frisby prays on poorly educated people, usually from minority groups, who can financially least afford to get scammed.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy a single operator as well? Sounds like there might be accomplices in the shadows...

-----------
Closed lad accounts x12 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a link to an earlier story on the same church - with the same guy posting the same sorts of comments.

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 180
Safari x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
BRUIN
Inside Man

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Badger - His wife Darlene was involved. There are incorporation documents available on the net which show various co-incorporators named "Crutchfield".

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't be at all surprised if it turned out Frisby was being scammed by an AFF scammer and was using this to gather the payments necessary to get the funds. Note that he doesn't seem to have any money himself, unlike many other bling evangelists. He has an income of $1.2M plus seminar fees, and yet he owes several million. That money has to be going somewhere, maybe it's on horse-races or designer shoes, but maybe it isn't. That phone call was interesting too; it reminded me of how a lad who calls up to say the money is being delivered to your doorstep tomorrow.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic