SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm not interested in baiting but...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rob1nh00d
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There's no reason why someone who is skilled can't. I receive a lot of Russian women e-mails that I always begrudgingly delete. Have at 'er:

Subject: Gravity is necessary to me only

Quote:
Hi! So that I can well write you this letter. I looked your questionnaire on a site . To me it is pleasant that you have left to me the e-mail address I hope that you have not forgotten me, my profile on your site. My name Olga, I to consider there you and you have very strongly interested me. But certainly under your questionnaire I cannot understand who you and that from myself represent. But I would like that you knew that you very much have interested me and to me it would be very pleasant if you have told to me about yourself.
It was always interesting to me, what your culture? That inhabitants of other party of the earth love. It always was the riddle for me.
I have started to search for myself the partner in life absolutely recently. I hope that you understand that the person cannot there is constantly one. Certainly the person which near to me will be necessary to me.
If you here also write to me. You mean as is lonely, means to us it is necessary that we were not lonely and were together once in the near future.
Tell to me about itself. If you answer me I will try to tell to you all about yourself, to begin with I will give you a few information on my age of 30 years, and my growth of 170 centimetres and I from Russia.
I hope that to start it will suffice you. We are still absolutely not familiar, but I think that soon all will be corrected also we will know each other very well, I hope that this correspondence will lead us something big than dialogue is simple.
I hope that you will write to me seriously because I search for the serious person for a joint life.

I would like at once you to ask, if it was not pleasant to you that I have written to you then it is not necessary for me to answer or be rude in the letter. As it is not pleasant to me when at me simply photo of the frank maintenance so I ask do not ask from me naked photos. I the normal decent girl and I search only for serious relations, I do not like to play game, gravity is necessary to me only.

Please write only to my personal E-Mail: [email protected]

If you want I will learn is glad to reply you more.
All good greetings from RU from Olga

Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Robinhood, and welcome to eater. Thank you for giving us some fresh meat Very Happy. But now that you found this site, perhaps we can persuade you to have a go at them yourself? Wink

I will take this one on. Russian English always is the riddle to me too Laughing
Been a while I've had a decent vlad, this one looks promising.

The only thing I'd like to ask is to provide headers of the mail next time, that way we can see if the mail truly is genuine. We don't want to start baiting innocent people when a jealous ex wants revenge, for example.

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Rob1nh00d
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sorry, it came from a spoofed e-mail addy so I left that info out.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic