SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first scambait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, thanks to RS5's help in shutting down the "attorney's" bank account (thank you ever so much, RS5), I know what to say to the lads now. I replied to Alisa:

Quote:
Alisa, I have a huge problem now. The bank said that they would happily make the transfer to the lawyer but they said that the bank details are not valid. Maybe the lawyer made a mistake when he sent me the bank details.

I will speak to the lawyer now about this.

Kind regards,
Julie

And to the "lawyer":

Quote:
Greetings, Sir. Sorry I could not get to you sooner but after I left Dakar, I decided to take my friend's houseboat into the ocean for the past few days. I tried to make a bank transfer to you by internet banking but I got an error (which I only found out yesterday).

Today, I went to my local bank branch to make the transfer but the woman said that your bank account details are not valid. Can you check if the details you sent me are correct? Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards,
Julie

I should give the lads a personal kiss-off in 5 days time Very Happy
The scambait continues...
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I should give the lads a personal kiss-off in 5 days time

Jenette, I'm not quite sure what you mean by this. If you mean you plan on dropping the lad that's OK but I would suggest you don't "burn" him - meaning don't tell him that you have been playing him all this time. It is better not to educate lads so they recognize when they are being baited more easily the next time. If you want to drop him just quietly stop returning his emails and leave him wondering what happened to his promising victim.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
RS5
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Jenette,
Thanks.
Hopefully between us we have provided enough proof to get this account closed.

I have a barrister telling me I should check my emails a little more regularly. So i have explained to him that I have to go to work to earn money while he sits at his desk and has a secretary answer his for him. I then told him that if he wants my business he will speak to me properly. Then make him wait 2 days for the next reply.

You'll find they will wait if they think there is a collect at the end, keep him dangling. Always remember you have the money they want, and only you can say where and when it goes. And we all know it never does Laughing

Cheers.
RS.

Closed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accounts
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

About the kiss-off, my character would lose her temper so much that the lad would do nothing but drop them. I have seen it in the Eliza Dane baits on Scamorama.
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The "lawyer" replied and he claims that his account is still valid. What shall I do now? He said:

Quote:
EQUAL RIGHT LAW CHAMBER
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
No 55 AVENUE BUBADIAO COLLY,
P.O.BOX.34874
DAKAR-SENEGAL.
PHONE;(+221 773574034 )
OUR REF: JLC/01541 YOUR REF: LMC/0549 DATE 27/03/2010.
YOUR Ref: DCC/Vol.111 Case No.015181 Your Date 27/03/2010.
Ref: Power of Attorney/Affidavit of Support and Changing of Ownership.

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBER

WITH DUE RESPECT,
I'M VERY SURPRISE TO HEAR THAT MY ACCOUNT IS NOT VALID,
THIS IS NOT TRUE, I USED THIS ACCOUNT TO RECEIVE MY SALARY YESTERDAY FROM ( UN ) AND I HAVEN'T GOTTEN ANY COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS ACCOUNT ,
MAYBE YOU MADE A MISTAKE WHEN COPYING THE ACCOUNT DETAILS,
BECAUSE YOU CAN'T JUST TELL ME THAT MY OWN ACCOUNT IS NOT VALID THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE,

TRY TO RECOPY THE ACCOUNT DETAILS AGAIN, TO CHECK IF YOU MADE A MISTAKE, LOOK OVER THE DETAILS AGAIN AND TRY TO RATIFY WHERE THE MISTAKE IS,
I DON'T LIKE ALL THIS EXCUSE AND COMPLAINS, PLEASE I DON'T KNOWN IF I WILL STILL TOLERATE ALL THIS AGAIN,

IS BETTER THAT YOU SEND THE MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION OR EVEN MONEY GRAM INSTEAD OF ALL THIS COMPLAIN,

ONCE YOU SAID THAT THE ACCOUNT IS NOT VALID, THEN IS BETTER THAT YOU MAKE THE TRANSFER THROUGH WESTERN UNION, OR MONEY GRAM,
IF I STILL RECEIVE ANY COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS , THEN I WILL KNOWN THAT YOU ARE JUST PLAYING WITH MY LAW CHAMBER, BECAUSE YOU JUST CAN'T TELL ME THAT MY INTERNATIONAL BANK ACCOUNT IS NOT VALID,

I REPEAT IS BETTER THAT YOU MADE THE TRANSFER VIA ( WESTERN UNION ) OR VIA ( MONEY GRAM ) AND DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT MY INTERNATIONAL BANK ACCOUNT THAT I HAVE BEEN USING SINCE I STARTED MY LAWYER ADVOCATE WORK,

IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEND THE MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION TRANSFER AGENCY AND VIA MONEY GRAM, IS BETTER THAT YOU AND YOUR PARTNER LOOK FOR ANOTHER LAWYER FOR PREPARING THE DOCUMENTS.

I HAVE ATTACHED HERE THE DETAILS FOR SENDING MONEY THROUGH ( INTERNATIONAL BANK TRANSFER ) ( WESTERN UNION TRANSFER ) ( MONEY GRAM TRANSFER ) JUST PRINT OUT THE DETAILS, INSTEAD OF WRITING IT WITH HAND,
NOW THE POWER IS IN YOUR HAND AND THE DECISION IS NOW.

Yours sincerely in Service,
Barrister (BR) Usman Rashidi (Principal Advocate).(ESQ)
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
my character would lose her temper so much that the lad would do nothing but drop them

Sure, you could do that if you want to end the bait but you seem to have this lad well hooked. Why not keep stringing him along and see how far he is willing to go? Or, if you are just tired of the lad but want to maximize his time loss with minimal effort on your end, send him a giant dll file renamed as transferslip.jpg or something. Do this multiple times until he gets pissed and drops you. Just one of many alternatives...

As far as what to do now... Just tell him that the account doesn't work. You don't know what the problem is but that is what your bank is telling you (the Invisible Person of Power thing again). He must have given you the wrong account # or something (remember, it is ALWAYS the lad's fault that things don't work out). Ask him if there is a different account you can try to send the money to. Lads often have multiple bank accounts.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?

Last edited by Raga Man on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jenette

You can ask him to send the bank details again, and then tell him you transposed some numbers when you gave the details to the bank. You go back to the bank with the correct details and GUESS WHAT the transfer went through ok.

Maybe by then the account will be closed. At that point he may give you another account. Laughing

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character plans to do a Moneygram, too bad she does not know what it is. I replied:

Quote:
I am playing with you? No, I think you are playing with me. I made a transfer today on my computer and it said specifically "Account Not Valid". I guess I have to try the Moneygram method, whatever that is. What is a Moneygram anyway?

Kind regards,
Julie

The scambait continues...
bashlet
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First I must say this is my first post on this forum, and I glad I made it to this post. I've had fun reading up to here.

After you get your almost surely incomprehensible explanation as to what a Moneygram is (and the fees that they will say come with it most likely) you should probably ask for a better explanation as to what they mean (regardless of clarity), It will waste their time long enough to think of a way to get out of the Moneygram.

Hope this helps!
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alisa replied:

Quote:
Hello my dear how are you today,
i hope that you are in good health, i have been waiting for your mail since all this days but i haven't heard from you, are you ok?

please i want to known how far you have gone with the lawyer consign the documents, have you paid the lawyer? did you send money to the lawyer for preparing documents?
please i want you to reply me quick

Thanks Yours Friend
Alisa.

I replied:

Quote:
Hi Alisa. Sorry for the late reply but I have been really busy with my new promotion. I cannot talk much now but I can say that I am OK.

Kind regards,
Julie
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jenette,
I counted the days you've had your lad(s). Your 1st post was Tue Feb.23
You had them for 6 days in Feb. 31 days, ALL of March, and 2 days now of April for a total of 39 days in row!! Very Happy Congrats are in order. And....
it's your 1st scam-bait. If you're really, really tired of them, I would offer to take them off your hands, but a 1st bait is lucky to go a week. Or offer them to any other baiter. Just my 2 cents worth. Marco

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Agreed, congrats Jenette. Going silent for a few days can sometimes do wonders for a bait. Let the lad stew a bit in the thought that perhaps he has lost his meal ticket. When you reappear he may be more compliant than ever.

JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys. I think that I will continue with this bait. Very Happy
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All right Jenette, go ahead take a few days off. (Easter weekend too,
you're so religious). Raga man's and my pep talk helped ?
Really, a 1st bait might have been 3 or 4 exchanges and your'e dropped.
Yet, ANY bait is a successful bait. ANY distraction. Again, CONGRATS !!
jump_4_joy happy crowd

You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you, Brainiac but the lads have officially dropped me. It was a great first bait, though. Very Happy
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, well... It happens. Lots more lads where he came from. Pick up another one and take him for a ride.

Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Everybody, Jenette's FIRST bait went for 45 days. whoo hoo
Very cool. beers! clapping

JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, I am really glad that I wasted their time. One day, I might bait another lad. But now, I am really busy with my exams Sad
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One lad left a voicemail for my character. How do I link to WAV files here? I want to show what he said.
bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that "alisa" and the attorney were probably the same person, did you notice they both misused the word "known"!!! Funny too that he didn't want you to come over and see their offices !!!! Another thing is this, there is NO Refuge Camp in Dakar, Senegal , there are refugees living there but no camp???
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jenette, I sent you a PM with instructions. I chump it out. Find an audio post here, clicky, get re-directed to oh, say, www.4shared.com
Join that site and up-load your file out of "BROWSE".
(Thought I would post for all to read.) It's really pretty easy. So easy a
caveman did it.

JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the link to the voicemail message. Thank you, Brainiac. Very Happy

#2063390894_2063565919_1271788735368385.WAV
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

that doesn't sound like a lad from West Africa. I could understand every word. Said something about the driver had a mess to clean up in a room.

Sounded like an American person leaving the v.m. message. There has to be background. Did you send a delivery driver on a wild goat chase ??

JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did not send a driver on a wild goose chase. The only time I gave my character's number was to the "lawyer" Surprised
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic