SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad Confesses?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one kind of floored me. This is a straight bait I have been working since early November. The scammer has been writing to my character as "L1nda Ok4zi" (plus her "barrister" and his "consultant"). "Linda" has jumped through all manner of hoops including sending me tons of documents and IDs plus a Power of Anthoney document (still my fave lad doc), the infamous 50-page visa form, and left numerous voicemail messages on my k7 number including this disgusting grovel.

Long story (involving attempts at tattooing, fake WU forms, and a request for her to recite a couple of verses of the Mickey Mouse theme song in Latin on video) short, I accused Linda (baiting as the father of my old character) of misleading my son and insulting my family. I fully expected her to drop me. Instead, I got this ("Tan" is my original baiting character):

Quote:
Thanks for your reply and willigness to trully asssit me me get to live a better and sucessful life but at this point i must tell you i am previlged to speak with you directly and most truly apologies and ask Tan to forgive me for the stress i made him pass through but i guess this comes to the end of the road as i must confess to you that i am just Young man of 25 years by Name Favour and hail from a trully poor family which nothing seems to be working out for at the moment my dad is aging and has to work extra hard my mother farms and we have had very deficult time sthat paying the fees of my brothers and sisters is a problem i cant even pay me fees at the moment and can go home to ask for money consiering the dificult condition before now the only thing i managed for my brother is a small cyber cafe oppsite my university which he now want to sell due to financial problems which obvousely means feeding is a problem not to talk of my rent ,or fees i really want to buy this cafe from my brother and get a biger business of sand dredging oil and and supplies also own a large scale fish farm which i must may cost me up to 75,000-300,000 USD i have tried searching for partners online but sadly when i try to make money or get sucessfull legally it takes me no were so i have to cook these stories up to get funds to buy this cafe and also get established in other things get marriad and raise a family also assist my por aging parent and family mt Dad cant be poor his grand dad poor his father poor and i still poor i really need to break this chain of poverty and just having my family needs and wealth and some happiness as we have been oppressed all our lives because of we are poor .Please do not blame Tan for beliving my stories because even if it was i i would fall for them as i have payed money for such in the past in trying to help me self and my family which brought nothing rather than loss i brought i foreigner legally to this country whom wanted to invest on the business plan i am attaching to this mail now he gave me nothing after spending all i have he connived with fellow blacks and broke all his promises and said i we had no writen agreement but only verbal so he actually used me to get what he wanted because i never wanted to do fraud then all this makes me frustrated and very much angry.please i am trlly sorry and plead that you forgive me and still help me out as i shall be willing to help financially any family member of your in the future and can make good returns from my investments i need foreign partners , investors and a Godfather and mentor like you and Tan is truly you are for real and ready to help by bringing me into your family I WOULD GET THE VIDEO OF MY REAL SELF AND THE GREETING WITH MY SPEECH TODAY OF FIRST THING TOMORROW

if you can still give me the chance i am a very desperate hard working and kind hear-ted young man that life and circumstance has pushed to the wall let me know if to send my real data and the recording and extend my greetings and sincere apologies to Tan i only hope if i get you this i can be able to visit your country in the future to meet with your family , also get the money this week and get to know your family rules and regulations ,forbids and the meaning of this words still remain unknown which i want to know .

Please if you still willing to assist soon as i send the video tape recording over then let me know simply by replying me with send it i truly appreciate you going straight to the point and have just this week to get this money to get the cafe up and get my family out of the mess i want to know how other members to the family may need my help and how i can really identify them with just this greeting or is there more to the greeting than this as how do i identify members of the family.also can the family also assist other poor friends of mine in the future through me as a member?

Shocked Wow... I have never had a lad confess to lying (including about his own gender) and committing fraud. I suspect there are elements of his story that are true. Of course, he is still hoping to get money out of me so I am taking this with a boulder of salt. I think I am going to get a video out of him. He has been told to confess all in his video (as well as doing the Mickey Mouse Club thing). It will be interesting to see what he sends me. Stay tuned...

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?

Last edited by Raga Man on Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rincewind
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two words.

PENANCE TIME Very Happy

I suggest something along Nurse Nasty's topic, and offer the guy a job!

He started off on a 419 scam, even if he doesn't look like he's finishing on a 419, in my books at least, he's still fair game!

I am not in Nigeria and what your son is saying is not wrong. Sometimes the internet providers have a problem with the positioning of the satelite and it reads Africa, or America and sometime it reads japan all depending on the satelite positioning to get better service. - Cardinal Angelo Sodano 41.222.192.102 (Benin-Africa)
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am definitely NOT through with this lad. I was all prepared to drop him but now that he appears to have given up all pretense of his original story and signed himself over to my control, I will cook up something for him to do - AFTER I get his video. I'm sure there will be something in there I can use Twisted Evil

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow Raga Man

What a sob story he gave you,Crying or Very sad maybe thats all part of his modality. Try to scam you then come clean to draw you in.

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hahaha... favour is getting nailed by me at the moment. pm me if you want to compare notes

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Black Dog, you have a PM.

Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Confessional lad is having trouble getting his video together, so I expressed my disappointment at the delay and got this apparently panicky response:
Quote:

SIR,
PLEASE DO NOT BE OFENDED ABOUT THE DELAY I AND MY FRIEND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO LOOK FOR A LAPTOP CORD WITH THAT CAN BE USED IN GETTING THE RECORDED VIDEO FROM THE DIGITAL CAMERA BUT UNABLE TO GET ANYONE TO BORROW BUT I AM SURE IT WOULD BE SURELY READY SOONEST BEFORE OR BY MONDAY AS WE NEED TO GET IT FROM THE DIGITAL CAMERA TO A LAPTOP TO ENABLE ME SEND IT MY FRIEND IS ALSO VERY MUCH INTRESTED IN JIONING THE FAMILY AND ILL GET HIS RECORDED AND SENT ALONG WITH MINE IF ITS OK BY YOU . I WAS ALSO VERY WORRIED THAT I HAD NOT WRITEN YOU BACK I HAVE BEEN VERY UNHAPPY THAT I HAVE NOT GOTTEN THIS ACROSS TO YOU AS I CANT GO TO A PUBLIC CYBER CAFE TO DO THE RECORDING SO I HAD TO RATHER USE A DIGITAL CAMERA CONSIDRING THE NEED FOR PRIVACY ON SUCH MATTERS. Yup, don't want to make an ass out of yourself in front of the other vermin

HOWEVER BY TOMMOROW I HOPE THE LAPTOP WOULD BE READY FOR MY RECORDING AS REGARDS THE FAMILY GREETING AND MEANING THIS I DONT MIND GETTING THE FULL MEANING OF WHAT IT IS SOON AS I BECOME A MEMBER BUT HOPE AS I SAID BEFORE BECOMING A MEMBER OF THIS HONORABLE FAMILY DOES NOT INVOLVE
(1) TAKING ANYBODIES LIFE BE IT MY FAMILY MEMBER OR NOT OR Good lord! Does he think I'm Tony Soprano and I want him to become a "made" man? Not a bad modality idea (less the murder part) come to think of it
(2) DOES NOT PREVENT ME FROM GETTING MARRIED AND HAVING CHILDREN WHEN I CHOOSE IN SHORT I NEED THE FAMILY RULES AND REGULATIONS DOS AND DONTS IF YOU CABN GIVE ME A BRIEF AS I DONT WANT TO BREAK ANY OF THIS LAWS UNKNOWINGLY SO ITS WISE I KNOW AT LEAST THIS AS ITS WOULD BE WRONG FOR ME TO BECOME A MEMBER AND NOT ABIDE BY THE FAMILY RULES I ALSO I NEED TO KNOW IF
(3)MUST MY WIFE AND KIDS BECOME MEMBERS?
(4)AND IS IT ONLY FINANCAIL ASSITANCE OTHER MEMBERS WOULD BE REQUIRING FROM ME WHEN I HAVE THE MEANS TO ASSIT?
(5) AS YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE NO MORE REQIURMENT AFTER THE GREETING (this would be the Mickey Mouse Club theme in Latin) PROMISE ME THAT THIS IS TRUE AND THAT THERE WOULD BE NO MORE PATH PROCESS OF ANY KIND AS A MEMBER THAT I MUST UNDERGO AS AN INDUCTION CAVE AND CAGES ETC Shocked Black Dog, is this your work? Very Happy

IT ONLY WISE THAT I RESPECT AND MAKE SURE OF THE FAMILY I AM GETTING INTO WHOLE FAMILY AND BE SURE THAT I CAN GET THE NEEDED FINANCAIL AND POLITICAL SUPPORT OF ANY AMOUNT AND KIND THAT I DESIRE AND NEED FROM THE FAMILY AS MY DREAMS ARE HIGH AS YOUNG MAN . Boy is he going to be disappointed!

I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE AS I AM DOING ALL I CAN TO GET A CORD TO TRANSFER THIS SINCE I DONT HAVE FUNDS TO BUY NOW.

YOURS TRULY
FAVORED SON

I was going to drop this lad but he has just enlightened me to worlds of opportunity. I just don't think I can deny him now. Twisted Evil

snakeman2
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dont believe a word these people tell you, assume that everything these lads tell you are lies, at the end of the day he tried to scam you out of money (and has probably done that or much worse to others), do you think for one second that if he got money out of you he would have been sorry? no he would have been laughing at you, I say continue with your good work and use this to your advantage, manipulate him to do what you want, most of all, MAKE HIM SUFFER!
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

snakeman2 wrote:
assume that everything these lads tell you are lies...MAKE HIM SUFFER!
I have a hunch that Raga Man will do just that Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic