SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tales from a desperate Housewife (Jason meets Sam editon)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems the Crystal lake research facility needs me:

My dearest Sam,

Work continues on my packing up my belongings and putting them into storage.

In exciting news it seems that The Crystal Lake Research Facility has requested I be there sooner and I will now arrive in Florida on the 23rd of April. I will arrive at Orlando Airport at 6.08pm, where I will have a rental car on standby to drive me to Crystal Lake. I still haven't finalised my living accommodations, but Jason and Kane have agreed I will stay with them for a few days while I get settled in.

Let me assure Jason, Kane and I are planning to have a few girls nights (If you know what I mean and I think you do). We are all fans of sex and the city so we are planning to have a sex and the city marathon once I arrive. Jason has all of the episodes and the Movie and we plan to watch as many as we can while sipping cocktails and gossiping furiously.

I must say that Jason and Kane have been like sisters to me through all of this, and once you arrive at Crystal lake I will show you exactly what a cougar can do...

My dear dear Sam, I am so excited about the way my life is progressing, I simply cannot wait to finally meet you "in the flesh"

Yours in Poppers (And I was SO pleased when you started saying that as well),

Kathrin

Let's see what he makes of that Rolling Eyes

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like he rikey velly much. It seems I'm about to suffer for my baiting:

Honey,
How are U doing?
I got your message now,I really can't wait to see U,I really haven't been with any cougar before,if U are still there maybe we could have some naughty chat via E-mail what do U think?
Kisses from Sam,
Yours in Poppers,
Kisses
Sam

Pleased to see he's started using my "yours in poppers" again Rolling Eyes

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Almost forgot. IP Address 60.50.63.175 Malaysia (Port Dickson)*

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been so crazy for me in RL that I forgot Kathrin arrives at Crystal lake two days earlier. I send him this:

My dearest Sam,

I have arrived at Crystal lake. Gosh it so exciting, though my belongings that I chose to keep will not arrive in the United States until late next week, with my great grandfather's old cabinet having to go through quarantine, which could take longer still.

But WHO CARES!!! I am in the United States! Jason and I threw a HUGE party at their home last night, I am still hungover, but my sense of euphoria at being here outweighs any pain from my drinking.

My dear Sam. When do you return from South America? I think it is time we finally met. When you can why not call me? 1-206-343-0011

Kathrin

A HUGE big ups to Bruin who suggested this number. It simply states: "This call requires a coin deposit. please hang up momentarily, then redial your call by first depositing the local rate posted on the instruction card, or dial zero for the operator." Gold

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammerboi writes back (in a VERY small font):

Honey,How are U doing?
I returned from south america some weeks ago now I am in CA because I need to attend to some stuffs there,I would keep U posted about my trip since I didn't hear from U for some time now,I really don't know what to say,so what Business will U be doing in the states now?Kisses to U
Yours in Popper.
Kisses

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IP Address: 60.53.96.62 Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur)* this time in a bigger font. Seems the guy may want The Ditz to do some "investing":

Honey,
I am really happy that U are finally in Crystal lake now,I have been really busy,Travelling to Venezuela for some Business and right now my trip to CA is to meet a Client,I am really eager to meet U but at the moment I am in the middle of Multi million project so for this reason I am travelling back to Venezuela again by tommorow evening but I will give U a call later today.

Honey,I am happy now that U are in the states and U need to find something doing here,I will advise at this time of global economical disorder and job insecurity to opt for business so you can be in control of your finances.I will tell U more about my business to see if you are interested and you can trust me it's a very lucrative one because it has got to do with crude oil and petroleum products.

As soon as I am done with my Business trip,I will fly to FL to see my sweet cougar...I Love U...Kisses
Yours in Poppers,
Sam

Samuel Williams,
786-329-5509

Intriguingly a reverse phone lookup says the phone number is a cell phone based in miami. Anyone interested in ringing it? Rolling Eyes

"You are a dead meat!"

T_C
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rofl nice work man
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol if he's in Malaysia he probably won't have a clue how to "date" a woman properly...

I had fun pushing a lad into telling me what we were going to do for our first date...

And if he's wealthy, it should be something really spectacular - maybe a 1,000 dinner a plate at Crystal Lake and a walk on the beach at night under the moon...and don't tell him what you want, just hint at it....after all it's the man (and he's paying) to come up with the plans...

I love the jason vorhese (sp) references - it appears he's googled things (like poppers) surprised he hasn't run into references to that yet...

One of my baits the guy was traveling -- I insisted he get money orders cause if something happened he'd be covered (money returned)...maybe get concerned about his safety and preemptively strike at a line of possibly money needs...

Of course, my lad didn't take my advice so a lot of slapping was involved Smile

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been pretty busy with assignments, so I haven't really followed it up all that much. Today I send him this, just to see if he's still around and to use yet more references from Jason X. I introduce my boss Rowan (played by Lexa Doig in the movie), as well as the fact that Jason's adopting a child. I was curious to see if there would be any reaction to a gay couple adopting:

Subject: Re: I have arrived at Crystal lake
To: "Will I Sam" <scammerboi>
Date: Monday, May 10, 2010, 12:41 AM

My dearest Sam,

I apologise for not writing recently as I have been very busy at The Crystal Lake research facility where I work. It seems that the facility is branching out into Cryogenics and I have already been promoted from admin assistant to the Personal assistant to Rowan LaFontaine. I have to admit that I'm a little envious of her, incredibly smart and very attractive, all the men here are constantly trying to pick her up, and I spend a lot of time screening potential suitors from actual work related phone calls.

How is Venezuela? When do you return to the states? And what is this crude oil venture you are talking about? You will have to keep me informed.

Jason and Kane have decided to adopt a child (as being two men, they cannot have a child by themselves) and begun looking into adoption agencies here and around the world. They have decided that if they are successful, I will be the child's godmother, which I consider to be an honour. though Jason keeps making jokes about me "Making them an offer they can't refuse". Apparently it's a movie quote, one that I don't get myself. I hope this finds you well my darling and that you will call me soon

Mit freundlichen Grüßen in Poppers

Kathrin

To which he simply writes back:

To: Kathrin Baier <the ditz>
Sent: Mon, 10 May, 2010 11:50:57 AM

Honey,I tried to call the NO U gave me but seems to be out of service.I tried several times.Kisses
I will tell U more about the Business.Kisses
Yours in Poppers.
Love,
Sam

I gave him one of Bruin's automated phone numbers, am about to resend it

Chrys

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I resend the number, seems Malaysian scammerboi doesn't like:

Honey,
I tried to call U now but still can't get through,it's saying this call requires some special stuff.hang up momentarily or dial 0 for the operator...I don't understand sugar.Kisses
Yours in Poppers.

Of course it'll work fine for me

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, the Ditz writes back, explaining it's the lad's fault (I took on board lesson one of baiting: it's always the lad's fault):

To: Will I Sam
Date: Tuesday, May 11, 2010, 12:03 AM

My Dear Sam,

I do not understand. As I type Jason rang me at home to get advice on a birthday present for a mutual friend (And a co-worker of mine). It must be the telephone company of wherever it is in Venezuela you are right now. Perhaps try again when you leave

He must have thought the logic impeccable, since he simply gave up! SWEEEEEEEEET! I will use that number more often let me assure you Smile. His investment's on the way. I "can't wait" for it:

OK Honey,I Just miss U,
I will tell U more details about my business line,and let's see how much U interested in it.I can't wait to see U in Crystal lake...My sweet cougar.Kisses to U
Love,
Sam
Yours in Poppers,
Kisses

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic