SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Can't seem to hook one.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MobyRichard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have replied to over 30 baits and yet too hook one. Anyone got a worthy scammer looking for his next victim Very Happy

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like your technique is ripe for refinement! Sign up for a mentor and read all the stickies!

Most likely, you're coming on a bit too keen and thinking like a baiter, not a victim. How would a real vic respond? That's how you want to respond (curious, interested, surprised, compliant but slightly dumb).

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There must be something up with your technique, then!

Study your opening mail carefully, and remember it doesn't have to be your life story. Discuss this with your mentor (signup for one) who can suggest alterations if necessary.

If your intro is fine, then you must have bad vibes. Laughing

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Craig copies me word for word usually, it's good to see he dressed it up a bit and tried to paraphrase me this time.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An example;

Quote:
Dareling MBN,

Sorry for this late reply - I have been working abroad, but now have time to spare.

Your remark to Craig about paraphrasingness is interesting.

Would lurve you to get back to me

CK xoxox

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ As i've mentioned on here before, although I don't have trouble getting replies, In a fair number of cases ask just one awkard question and they drop you straight away.

I've still got enough baits to keep me going but some lads are very wary.

I think on mass we must be having an effect.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.OTU NNE GI UNDERSTAND.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.BYE FOR NOW.GUY. Victor Owusu.

Take care little odd friend - D@ve L3wis

FOLL PUT THIS TO YOU FUCKING BIG HEAD. V1ctor OwusV

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

Neither am i a nadger hunter Joe OmQ
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've only been baiting since November, so I can't comment on how things used to be back in the day. But here's my experiences when I start a new character:
- I will check my Catcher Account, and throw out like 20-25 emails from my Bait Account as my new character (very simple emails that wouldn't scare anyone off) ie... "Hey I got your email and am interested if it's for real. Can you give me more details?".... something like that.
-I've noticed I don't get replies from as many as you'd expect. I'd say I get MAYBE 10 replies.
-From those 10, I will straight bait and keep say 6-7 on the line past the first few emails.
-From those 6-7, I usually get 3-4 who will be committed lads that I can try and pull trophies from.

That's just my experiences.....

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Agreed largely with above. If I'm busy I just send them a script which says tell me more I am interested. I've still had quite a few that have dropped me after something like 14 plus emails.

Some of these lads just want money fast and won't hang about if you start asking questions even simple ones, although I've has a few that go quiet and then come back several days later and hope you've forgotten about that difficult question that you've asked them, they then try and carry on from there.

The best bait I've had so far lasted about 6 weeks. Unfortunately he found a post from me on here and put two and two together and replied back with the post that I had written. I denied it and told him that what he had shown me was that he was a scammer and that there would be no money for him now. He shot himself in the foot, boy was he unhappy.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.OTU NNE GI UNDERSTAND.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.BYE FOR NOW.GUY. Victor Owusu.

Take care little odd friend - D@ve L3wis

FOLL PUT THIS TO YOU FUCKING BIG HEAD. V1ctor OwusV

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

Neither am i a nadger hunter Joe OmQ
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Similar. I find that "This sounds great. What do I have to do?" is a good enough response.

If you're looking for trophies, try something along the lines of this:

Quote:
I might be able to help you, but you would need to join my church first. Your proposal is very interesting to me, but the laws of my Christian ministry forbid me from doing business deals with someone who is not a member of my church.

I used to just mass-mail that out and see what I got. Not many responded, but I got a few forms out of the ones that did. I could probably have hit the rest for a few more trophies, but hey.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh and do remember - the big safaris people like NickTheCop, NurseNasty etc get is the result of hundreds of hours and thousands of emails - they don't go in cold with their evil plans, they behave like a victim and slowly twist the relationship so they're in charge.

I have never managed a solo safari in all my time here, but every little helps...

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Get a grip, mbl- That´s like saying you won´t study the guitar because Paco de Lucia plays better passed out drunk than you ever will. Very Happy

And what would be wrong with a mass-bait safari to help turn your 'luck'? Wink

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah MBL

Raise your "game" a bit buddy.

Wink Laughing Cool

Change your user name to Francisco Sánchez Gómez and your virtuosiously there.

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@MobyRichard: check your messages, I just sent you a couple of lads who seem to stick around for a while no matter what.

MobyRichard wrote:
I have replied to over 30 baits and yet too hook one. Anyone got a worthy scammer looking for his next victim Very Happy

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^///Looks up, checks for custom tag, goes back to sleep///

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic