SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Hell hath no fury...

View next topic
View previous topic

Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

...like a Lad trying to deal with other Lads hampering his scam!

0gb0na 0. 0n0v0 of the Nigerian Police Force and Mansur Mathur, Nigerian Minister of Finance, have been having trouble getting Captain Mal to send $250. When Mal explained:

Quote:
Sir 0gb0 0n0v0 is on record as promising that I need not pay anything to receive my money, and despite that Mr Nw4nze has been pestering me to pay more and more to Mr Wilson while you initially demanded a massive kickback to do your job, so you should understand why I have very little faith in your government’s pledges.

There was a gratifying reaction from the Minister:

Quote:
As for those piece of shit,liars and cheaters Mr Nw4nze and Mr Wilson they are in the poilce net already been dealt with.They are a damn Liar,I really wish you can get your hands on them because i will like you to snap their collective necks like twings because they are completely without any morals or conscience whatsoever for their unhuman act.

Shocked Laughing

The Chief of Police also had words of comfort:

Quote:
Today we arrested Mr.Nw4nze and Mr. Wilson.Both of them now has join Mr.Martin in jail for been criminals.I wounder have many lives has been affected by them negatively.
...many thanks for been a support to us in get these criminals you are a true citizen of your Country.
I will like to let you know that here is your File No: A: 003. I will forward this number to the Minister of Finance (Dr. M4nsur M4thur) and inform him that anytime he writes you or call you the File No: A: 003 should be first mention or written.And i will like you not to response to any mail without this number until you get your Fund.
I have also give four armed police men to guide the Minister of Finance (Dr. M4nsur M4thur) because he receive a threat regarding helping to remit your Fund.so please make a conclusion on your transaction very fast.

Very Happy

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 180
Safari x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Yastreb

Are these 'real' people ... as in real criminals or lads playing pretendies? Either way ... damn cool read and thanks:)

Sigh ... I need a better class of lad. The ones I have just don't give good siggy material, are whiney as all heck and lazy bastards all around. It's a struggle ... (grumble grumble Smile )

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
PsycheDelia_Smith
Architect of misfortune

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep twisting, something's going to give Laughing Nothing like a bit of lad on lad hatred to brighten up a Sunday. They should meet up soonest.

So how does he explain Mr.Nw4nze and Mr. Wils0n's stack of emails in your box again this morning?

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^My thoughts exactly... Cool

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 180
Safari x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
So how does he explain Mr.Nw4nze and Mr. Wils0n's stack of emails in your box again this morning?

Perhaps your fake lads could use this to try and set up a deal with the real lads and cause them even more grief that way.
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I assume Mr Nw4nze and Mr Wilson will shortly be e-mailing Captain Mal to explain they have arranged the arrests of 0gb0na 0. 0n0v0 of the Nigerian Police Force and Mansur Mathur, Nigerian Minister of Finance... Laughing

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update!

Mal wrote back to Sir 0gb0na 0n0v0 (whom he calls "Sir 0n0v0") throughout:

Quote:
You arrested your own chairman? Holy shit on a shingle! That's just frightening.
The other question is, who the Sam Frick would threaten Mr Muht4r, and why? It wouldn't affect my money at all. I'd check out that "threat" - Muht4r strikes me as a bit of a drama queen!

A little later, he added:

Quote:
If Nw4nz3 and W1ls0n are in custody, then you might want to explain how come I'm still getting messages from them just today.

Muht4r was quick to reassure:

Quote:
Be informed that these men Mr Nwanze and Mr Wilson are under the Police Custody and they are facing interrogation and they are found guilty which they shall face the law with 10yrs Imprisonment for violation of human right, forgery, fraud and corruption.
We will take your words that "Nothing can be done before Monday anyway, so you can just hurry up and wait." So be fast in sending the fee of US$250.00 for the transfer of your Fund on Monday so that every necessary documentation can be made for the swift transfer of you funds into your bank account.
We hope you hear from you soon.
Kindly Send via Western Union Money Transfer using the information below so that the remittance of your Fund will be effected as soon as possible.

When Mal replied to that, the information had been changed for the chop in progress.

Quote:
If Nw4nz3 and W1ls0n are facing interrogation and all that, they shouldn't be writing me, but that's what's happened. It sounds like Sir 0n0v0 got the wrong guys.

The Police Chief tried to reassure:

Quote:
STOP ALL FURTHER CONACT NOW
Hear we make sure justice must prevail, the act of those criminals where injustice and for that they must face the law and serve the punishment.
Those who tried threatening the Minister of Finance (Dr. M4nsur M4thur) because of his good work successfully settling beneficiaries both local and international their Contract/Inheritance/compensation Fund are still on investigation but surely we will get them.
It is our duty to protect the American Citizens and other countries too.so since we the Nigeria Police Force is fully involved in your transaction you will get every money which you are owed.Nothing would affect your money at all, just let every conclusion on your transaction be fast.

Mal was scathing:

Quote:
For the love of Pete - read your gorram emails! I told you that Nwanze and Wilson are still writing me, OK? You've got the wrong guys.

I then rewrote an email from the original Nw4nze-W1ls0n chop

Quote:
I am the only authorised court clerk that can swear the oath affidavities in your name at the Nigeria courts of law.
You will made the greatest mistakes of your life unless you are remiiting $250 to Mr 1fy C. Nw4nz3 through western union at once for Federeal tax.
This is unaviodable and canot be done anyother way.
The gospel truth is that you MUST pay the $250 to Mr 1fy C. Nw4nz3 through western union as acountnant to me as the authorised courk clerk if you dont want your $7.5m be transfer to the account of Mrs Cynth4 3dw4rd of Canada.
I await your uergents responds

and added this comment:

Quote:
The latest that I got - same people as before, same address.
You screwed up and got the wrong people.

The Chief wasn't happy:

Quote:
These men are IMPOSTORS/ HUDLOOMS/SCAMMERS/CHEATERS.They have now let someone else to keep on writing you.They really deserve great punishment who do they think they are.
I am so angry to hear that they have got people to write you. I now know they are behind the threat on the Minister of Finance (Dr. M4nsur M4thur).
Don't reply to any of their mails and you will forward to me all mails which you get from this country include mails from Nw4nz3 and W1ls0n whom are in police net now and i repret do not reply to any mail without your Payment File No:003 which you will also keep this Payment File No:003 to only yourself for sercuity reasons.
We have got Nw4nz3 and W1ls0n.We didn't get the wrong guys.Please make every conclusion on your transaction with the Minister of Finance (Dr. M4nsur M4thur) very fast.

Mal wasn't accepting that:

Quote:
I just forwarded the latest from W1ls0n and I'd swear on the honor of the Corps that it's the same guy, not someone else. You got the wrong ones.

Muht4r chipped in:

Quote:
I will see to that and try to get the attention of Sir 0gb0nn4 0n0v0 Inspector General of Police.
And also to let you know that Mr. Nw4nz3 and Mr. W1ls0n can't be a hindrance in the swift transfer of you funds into your bank account i promise you that.
once your payment of US$250.00 is sent on Monday by you via Western Union I assure you that I will transfer your delayed fund and in the next 6 hours it will be in your bank account.
We hope to hear from you soon.
Kindly Send via Western Union Money Transfer using the information below so that the remittance of your Fund will be effected as soon as possible.

Mal was still cautious:

Quote:
Sir 0n0v0 may have told you he'd caught Nw4nz3 and W1ls0n but that can't be right. W1ls0n at least is still writing to me. I think that Sir 0n0v0 grabbed two street punks and beat confessions out of them - it's the way you people work, so I've heard.
I'm not sending anything until I'm certain that Nw4nz3 and W1ls0n are dealt with.

Mal's reluctance seems to have sparked something, as three messages from the Chief, a fake fake Lad, and Muhtar indicate:

Quote:
I received your forwarded mail sent to us and very glad that you forwarded it to the police department.
Please do not reply to that mail neither will your send any money to them.
Those sending the mails to you are colleagues of Nwanze and wilson who they have given the same address.
I true know i have got them in my custody and not guilty men found on the street.All just have to do is ignoring their mails and not to reply just forward them to me i will trace them and get them i swear to God.
I will tell that these criminals are really making me lose my temper who do they think they are or thinking that they can play on your intelligence.
I will get these men down even with my last sweat those men are not of the Federal Minisrty of Finance.The president of Nigeria appointed Dr M4nsur Muht4r the Minister of Finance who has the final say and highest authority.
You don't need to panic as long as i am sure that the finance minister will get your Fund into your bank account.You will make the greatest mistakes of your life if you are remiiting $250 to Mr Nw4nz3. Please ontact the Finance minister for the immediate transfer of your fund because in him your delay fund owed you will be payed to you.
I will like to further more discussion with you on phone,so i will glad to have your mobile number.

Quote:
You are a bastard, a shameless idiot for for letting my partner been in jail Mr. J3ffr3y W1ls0n been in jail.i will keep in touch with you.

Quote:
Sir 0gb0nn4 0n0v0 Inspector General of Police informed me he knows his job as a professional in the field.That he will take care of that. I should just do all that is regarded from my office which is to transfer your Fund
Everything is in control,so today been Monday your payment of US$250.00 should sent by you via Western Union Receiver Name: P4UL M4DU. I assure you that I will transfer your delayed fund and in the next 6 hours it will be in your bank account.
We hope to hear from you soon.

Points for effort, at least... but Boswell will get his cut!

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WARNING: This post may contain ethics sensitive material*. If you are likely to be offended by such material then borrow a not so freshly caught trout from Tsnerps and whack yourself in the face with it several times before proceeding to the kitten cuddle thread at www.wowserwusses.com

Ironic Lad wrote:
I really wish you can get your hands on them because i will like you to snap their collective necks like twings

We all wish that for each other. Unfortunately, as far as I know it has remained just that, a wish.

Maybe some day one of us will get real lucky and be able to fulfill this wish or at least get solid confirmation that our lad has obligingly carried out this wish for us. But then we wouldn't be able to post that here or the "criminals have rights too" brigade would be all over it like a circus of fleas plays in SOOI's armpits*.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic