SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

got him i think?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jared19
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In a period of just 3 days,
i convinced a "doctor collins tom" to come visit me in "australia"
he made a hotel reservation at hilton sydney and i verified his reservation number, its for a room for about 1.1k per night Shocked . i just need to hold him off untill 4pm austrailian time tomorrow, the 19th, and he will pay late cancelation fees!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a feeling that he used a stolen or forged credit card for that booking, and he's going to be suddenly forced to cancel his flight anyway.
Evil or Very Mad

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welome to 419 eater jared19

And why is "doctor collins tom" coming to visit you.

Details please.

Edit to welcome

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
jared19
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well supposedly there is a brother and sister in ghana, and she is very sick. They had a beneficary in the us with all the paperwork in his name, but he became to greedy and they dropped him. Now they want me to be the new beneficariy but it will cost 750$ to change the paperwork. Doctor Collins is supposedly a worker at JFK international.
scamsam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think he will travel for $750. His flight will def be cancelled for some reason

I cannot explain why you fail to follow my advises on the payment

Is this how wicked men like you can be?
jared19
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i know his flight willbe cancelled but he booked the hotel and i convinced the idiot that banks in austrailia are closed on saturday and sunday so i cant go to bank till monday. meaning he has 3 nights of the hotel at 1.1k per night
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He wont be paying for any hotel. They dont just go out of there way to pay a $1100 hotel bill in the hopes of having you send $750. If he has booked the hotel, then he has given a either a stolen credit card number. which means that some other poor victim gets the bill, although they could get out of it due to it being stolen its still alot of grief for them. Or the credit card number is no good at all, most hotels take your number. the first 4 digits will verify its a visa or amex or whatever, but thats all. they dont attempt to make any charges until check in, when they do a pre-auth on the card. then actual charges are done at check out. So the hotel wont find its a bad card until they attempt to pre auth or charge.

And some hotels will even book a room without a card number if you tell them you will pay cash on check in, although they ussually only do this during the slower periods of trade so it doesnt matter if they dont show as they couldnt have filled the room anyway.

jared19
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

total cost of hotel is about 13k, well see what happens
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

I guarantee it won't be much. It's so unlikely that a lad would spend 13K on the premise of getting $750.

It's unfortunate, but I hope that the booking falls through.

3 days is record time.

Welcome. Very Happy

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jared19, I'm with Huntington on this, just hope it doesn't injure an
Innocent Third Party.(ITP) Please keep us posted on this bait.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic