SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Survey needed

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
fsnuffer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does someone out there have a survey I could use for my lad below?

My counter offer is 50/50 if you pay for the certificate or 60% for me if I have to pay. You to will have to sign a counter contract with survey too. I will not be the only person legally binding themselves

Dr. Frank Drachman
Chairman, Oral Proctology
Suite 69
601 N. 30th Street
Omaha, NE 68131

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 4:27 AM, mark david <[email protected]> wrote:

Please my good dearly friend,
I am not begging you or neither should I kneel down on the ground for you as I am inviting you to come and eat with me no matter how little you shall work with me for the success of my prosition to you ok.
Sorry that you are trying to misunderstand me, as a matter of fact I have this day 15/02/2010 agreed to share with you 50/50%, IF ACCEPTED YOU WILL BE LIABLE TO TAKE CARE OF THE COST OF THE CHANGES OF THE CERTIFICATE OF OWNERSHIP IN YOUR NAME DIRECTLY WHICH WILL NOT COST MUCH, ASK ME HOW??????????????????.
Meanwhile, before the transfer to you , YOU WILL HAVE TO SIGN A CONTRACT BOND AGREEMENT WITH ME to ascertain your acceptance of my offered percentages to you and FOR THE SECURITY OF THIS HUGE FUNDS AT YOUR POSSESSION AFTER THE REMITTANCE.
Confirm asap.
Regards,
MARK DAVID
TEL:+229 9683 6556

Mortar x2
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oral Proctology? Eewwwwwww

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic