SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another victim, errr, customer of MTCN S3cur3

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My poor cornholed lad has been working very diligently to access his funds through MTCN S3cur3. He has now made four attempts to complete the process, the most recent attempt resulted in 436 clicks in nearly 5 hours of work. He finally wrote me in frustration:

Quote:
Good Morning Daddy, immediately i finish accessing the Mtcn s3cur3 process column the page was showing error on page what is that?because i pass through all the process which was instructed carefully and it seems to be nothing inside the mtcn s3cur3 process,daddy please can you ask them to activate or resend a good mtcn s3cur3 process for me again so i can access it very well.

This process is very difficult for me but i did it very well and after the process which took my nothing less than 5hrs plus now is showing nothing on the page why,help me to informed the western union office to resend it for me please daddy, i will try and access it immediately i received the new update from you in respect of the western union, daddy please and i beg you in the name of our almighty God that you should try and understand my state i'm into, i have tried to create time but it's not working and i have to locate somewhere else to make it very confortable hoping all is well and now there is no mtcn to see nothing on the screem.

Please daddy help me and don't know what to do and i'm thinking i have lost hope please daddy very sorry for the convinient i have put you through please accept my apology, Please daddy i want to hear from you, my ill daddy sent's his greetings to you daddy.

More than happy to oblige, my good friend. We'll get things fixed so you can take another run at it. I wrote him back:
Quote:
I am very sorry to hear of your difficulties. We have never had problems like that with MTCN s3cur3 before. I will contact Western Union right away and get this situation fixed. I'll let you know when the problem has been corrected.

This chump has now invested probably 8 hours in this and seems willing to do a lot more. Maybe after another few futile hours I'll acknowledge that this system is screwed up and send him to Secur3 Shie1d Twisted Evil

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
scamsam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

would you mind filling me in about this site. I would love to send a lad there. how does it work?

I cannot explain why you fail to follow my advises on the payment

Is this how wicked men like you can be?
Nero419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Try this link

"Search and Rescue Thread" <<<=== With Success!
Cellphone x 7 Closed lad accounts x4 Easter Egg
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
For M7CN S3cure in particular, he should actually try this link. But that one's good too.

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic