SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Kingsley Ogwu Emeka Fake Marriage 419 Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scamhunter32
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Everyone,
Kingsley Ogwu Emeka, also bearing Daniel Otor is the leader of another Nigerian 419 Scam, I am sharing this information with everyone should in case you receive any email from any one bearing the above names.

Nigerian scammers keep coming out in different ways, they all believed they are unstoppable but with the co-operation of the good people we shall overcome these bad 419 scammers.

Kingsley Ogwu Emeka, also bearing Daniel Otor, is recently living in MADRID SPAIN; he was once living in Austria, married to Austrian lady, he was a drug dealer before entering into 419 scamming, after his several years of drug dealing in Austria he was caught and jailed, the Austria government withdraw his Austrian document from him, after been released from the prison in Austria, Kingsley Ogwu Emeka, also bearing Daniel Otor knew he can now longer continue his drug business in Austria he then relocate to Madrid SPAIN, the name of the street where this bag guy was living in Madrid is called FUENLABRADA, on getting to Spain, Kingsley Ogwu Emeka don’t only continue his drug business but also added another bad business to his drug business “ORGANIZING FAKE MARRIAGE”. Kingsley Ogwu Emeka, Daniel Otor, Ogwu Emeka, are all different kinds of name that this guy is bearing, he created this new devilish group called “Kingsley Ogwu Emeka’s 419/Fake Marriage Club”, this club has became the most notorious Nigerian 419 Scammer ever in the history of MADRID, they organize FAKE MARRIAGE, SEND OUT FAKE LOTTERY EMAILS ON THE INTERNET, DRUG TRAFFICKING FROM AUSTRIA TO SPAIN, they have two experienced ladies doing the carrying of the drugs from Austria to Spain, they also have a special lady called MAMA LISA or MAMA VANESSA, she is a lady from DELTA STATE of Nigeria, she is helping them with fake marriage issue, she poses for the ladies living outside Spain, pretending to the be the one interested in doing the marriage, they go from one Spanish catholic church to another trying to deceive the priest to organize the marriage for them.

According to my investigations they have more than 89 victim of this fake marriage, they collect €12,000 from innocent people that are seeking Spanish Residents, they prepare fake documents, I am having names of some victims which I will not want to mention here for their privacy, the most annoying thing is that when most of these victims discovered that this is a SCAM they asked for refund but Kingsley Ogwu Emeka and MAMA LISA or MAMA VANESSA and also the rest of their group started threatening these innocent people that has lost their hard earned money.

My main reason of sharing this information with everyone is for you all to pass this guy names and photos to all your friends all over the world, especially to your friends in AUSTRIA, SPAIN and all over EUROPE, and also for the necessary authority to take the necessary action against this guy and his group. You can see the photographs of this guy below this message.

If any one needs more info about this guy Kingsley Ogwu Emeka, Daniel Otor, Ogwu Emeka and his group, please contact me at [email protected], I can give any one interested the names and the contact details of some of the victims of Kingsley Ogwu Emeka, Daniel Otor, Ogwu Emeka and his group. A lady recently contacted me from Belgium, her name is NAOMI AFRED, I will not mentioned the rest of the name, she said she heard that I am investigation Kingsley Ogwu Emeka, Daniel Otor, Ogwu Emeka and his group, she said she was been duped of €14,000, Kingsley Ogwu Emeka, Daniel Otor, Ogwu Emeka and his group deceived this lady and collected the above amount from her, promising her a marriage with a Spanish guy to get a Spanish resident permit, NAOMI AFRED has lived in Belgium for 8 years without Belgium Resident Permit, so she decided to try to SPAIN since she was told that it’s easier to get Spanish resident permit, NAOMI AFRED, seeks asylum with Sudan nationality in Belgium, although she is a Nigerian, the name Kingsley Ogwu Emeka used to did the fake Spanish contract marriage for this lady is JOY AIGBEDION, she was duped of €14, 000 by Kingsley Ogwu Emeka.

other victims of Kingsley Ogwu Emeka, Daniel Otor, Ogwu Emeka and his group also contacted me from Germany, Austria, Belgium, Holland and even from SPAIN, please pass the photograph of this guy to all your friends, we all need to work together to stop these bad guys, I have already sent a message the SPANISH POLICE, NIGERIAN EMBASSY IN SPAIN, THE EFCC POLICE IN NIGERIA and the other authority, these guys need to be stop, they are hurting the innocent people, I am working on getting more information about these guys, if any one is interested in joining me in doing this I will be glad, I am also working on creating a website against these people.

Please pass these to every one you know, by doing this you are saving lives, I know there are still more innocent people out there that didn’t know any thing about this new FAKE MARRIAGE SCAM, let’s pass this information to as much as we can so that these guys don’t get more victims.

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/48305808@N08/4419206519/in/photostream/">CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PHOTOS OF THE BAD GUY</a>

[img]http://www.flickr.com/photos/48305808@N08/4419206519/[/img]
[img]http://www.flickr.com/photos/48305808@N08/4419219521/in/photostream/[/img]

Scam_Hunter_32

Last edited by scamhunter32 on Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi SH32!

I locked your identical post in the 'Pictures' forum, so we dont have 2 threads on the same subject.

Are you a victim of this lad?

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
scamhunter32
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,

Thanks for your message, I am not really the victim of this guy, I meet a lady in the flight last month informing me of her problem, she gave me all the details of this guy and how she was been duped by the guy, when I return back home, I made more investigations and met more of this guy victims.

This guy and his group are still out there finding more victim, my main objective is to stop them, they are hurting innocent people.

I will be glad if there is any thing you can to help to pass this guys infos to every one over the internet, we need to inform people about this.
Thanks.
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Scamhunter dude

Thanks for the tip. Noticed that you posted something very similar on http://hubpages.com/hub/Fraud-Letters-and-Documents.

You might want to consider removing your email address from the post (if the mods have not already done so) because it's not considered safe practice. If people want to contact you here they can PM you.

Will keep a weather eye out for this lot.

FYI ... it's a lot more helpful to post email headers and sample scripts so that we get a feel for what their about.

Good luck with your efforts in Europe.

BTW - have you seen Steward? We miss him terribly (except for certain mods).

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic