SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Don't insult this lad....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I gave your friend a few calls... idiot vs. idiot style Very Happy all done within only a few minutes between each call, three different lads vs your idiot.

CALL 1
http://www.divshare.com/download/10494804-a2b

CALL 2
http://www.divshare.com/download/10494828-4bf

CALL 3
http://www.divshare.com/download/10494846-200

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The madness continues Very Happy

Another call to my favorite Ghana lad:

http://www.divshare.com/download/10494936-77d

And yet another one

http://www.divshare.com/download/10494954-e48

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this from him in the past day or so asking me for my passport details so he got a slap in the ear,

[color=red]Fred,
Why do you need my passport for me to find you work in the modeling industry.
Are you a half wit or what. send me your pictures or don't i dont care.
It's you that is holding thing's up.
Most of our models are earning upwards of $240 US per day for three hours work.
Last chance send me the pictures or its the end of our business.

His Reply.

Mr Frank,

is like you never understand our cominication about your fund, am barrister fred donkor, we want to transfer your fund to your accunt that is reason contact you.
The said fund of $10,M USD.
I wait to hear from you for more details.

So just to explode his head i had a co editor of the mag write the reply

Hey Fred,
I understand that you no longer wish for me to include you in our Monthly Magazine.
That is a shame as an initial payment for your portfolio of $642 US was to be forwarded to your bank account as soon as we received the three photo's of you.

Regards Bannie Rubbel .

Hope he has some paracetamol cos i ain't done yet

Cheers PG

An unfortunate member of "The Todger club 2011"

THEY ARRESTED TWO OF MY FRIENDS AND DETAINED THEM IN A POLICE CUSTODY, ACCUSING THEM OF ABUSING CURRENCY.

You are Unworthy of my complimentary ending, bastard

Unfortunately,we were happily married for 13 years
PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems our "Barrister" lad will do anything to earn a crust.

From Me

Fred
You seem to be mistaken, we at S*******c, have no knowledge of any beneficiary claim with you.
If you read your emails from us, it was (and i will spell this slowly)
we who contacted you.
The offer was for a front cover picture of you on our Gay monthly magazine.
We understand you may be nervous , there are many Gay Lawyers out there who are .
You must thank whoever contacted us because many people in your profession are not able to "come out" as you have
Your details where given to us by some one in a foreign internet cafe and thats all we know.
I hope to receive the pic's by close of business tomorrow for inclusion in next months edition.

Yours ****** *****.

His reply looks encouraging lol

Frank,

Ok what do you want me to do? can you enlighten me more of my performance.yes many lawyer here is gay but no one can come out bodly which know that.

I wait your reply.

Barrister Fred.
Gay Member.

THEY ARRESTED TWO OF MY FRIENDS AND DETAINED THEM IN A POLICE CUSTODY, ACCUSING THEM OF ABUSING CURRENCY.

PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still interested.
Mr Frank ,

[color=red]How much should transfer to you us? before i will send my picture with my partner both my lawyer id card.tomorrow after court i will free to do that ok

Hello Fred,
Thanks for the reply, but yet again no "PICTURES".
Ok this is what we want, about a 500 word essay (give or take) on how hard it is being Gay in your country, especially
as you obviously hold a proffessional position. The hardships you and your "boyfriend"have had to endure over your years together.
Then a couple of Pictures of you both together, hand in hand or simlar, and one of you at your desk and that's it.
Reply as quick as you can because copy has to be on the press by Sunday for the March edition.
Then i need a Bank account number so a transfer can take place. and the deal is done.

Best regards Ronnie

tomorrow after court i will free to do that ok sending my pic

Well Fred, that's it for now if you want us to run this send us some pic's, not copies of something you found on the net (our graphic dept can spot fake's, that's their job) Honest pictures for honest cash.
We also need a bank account or address to enable us to pay you or send a check.

Regards Bannie Rubele.

Regards PG

okonumiyaki
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Few happy weeks of wasting his time, ended like this:

why are you want to deceive your self? so you see me fake lawyer? why do you chose to sending me fake information all the time? fake account information? fake money Gram? why? did i ask you to contact me? did i told you that i need your money? the money your sending i think is for your service? i thought that you are reasonable and decided to help you.
Not knowing that your playing around? with me? infarct your attitude amaze me to the cure.
if you like resend the correct information.,
THE CONTROL NUMBER IS TOTAL FAKE, NO AMOUNT ON YOUR RECITE , why i call you refuse top pick my call, and you can call me to resend the information.
Regards,
Dr 4nn4n
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think he likes me any more... Rolling Eyes

Fred Donkor wrote:
son of berah ok, mouther fucker like you ok, ashole mislaker monky.

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had him on the hook until a few day's ago.
Got him just about talked into sending me some pic's of him and his "boyfriend" for an article in my "GayMag" but he insisted at getting the cash up front (which was never going to happen anyway).
Going to give him a few day's/week and accidentally send him another e-mail.

Regards PG Laughing

dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An angry lad is like a weeping rash on a goat's anus. Whoops ... my bad. They gave the goat the weeping rash.

Since everyone seems intent on winding this poor lad up, I figured he might like to collect bull semen for me. We all need bull's semen don't we? (ASEM modality borrowed with permission from jose_cuervo)

From M1k3 H4nt wrote:
Dear Mr K0ffi <- as in K0ffi Anan

I hope that you continue to keep very well. We have heard that there is a fair bit of violence in Nigeria at the moment and everyone is quite concerned for your safety.

You might recall mentioning that you have colleagues who work for the Federal Government of Nigeria. Those contacts could prove extremely helful to the DNA research project that I told you about.

Would it be possible for you to get the contact information of someone in the Ministry of Agriculture?

To refresh your memory, we are currently obtaining bull DNA samples from all over the world so that we might develop a better bull for international markets. Current bulls are full of stuff that would make a dingo spew. With help from someone at the Ministry of Agriculture and someone keen on the ground, we plan to collect as many DNA samples as possible from West African countries as is possible.

The work is quite simple and well paid. In fact is is generously paid in terms of local incomes according to what you told me.

You know that I am a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine and our project to cross breed cattle should set Australia and the USA back on the map as the sources of the worlds' premier bull stock. The research project is jointly funded by USBWA (US Beef Wanker Association) and several leading Australian beef and livestock companies. The reason we need West African DNA is because of their known resistance to many diseases as well as their high marbled semen. The marbling is a sure indicator of beef tenderness as is found in most boutique cuts. In particular, our hope is that hybrid bulls will be especially resistant to common variants of cattle parasite and disease (including H5N1 - BS variant) and West African Nile virus. We hope it is also resistant to idiopathic autoerotically (randy bulls) induced bovine encephalitis (a particularly vicious form of "mad cow" disease mad-cow disease).

Mr K0ffi, I do hope that you come through with the assistance that we so desperately require.

Your sincerely

Seems this lad has not learned a thing from any of your efforts. Which is kinda cute and inspiring. The very thought of a reformed lad is exciting but utterly mistaken. (slappy slappy slappy slap)

K0ffi wrote:
Dear Mike,

I can do it for you and your company, it will warrant me to travel to Nigerian to inquire and to negotiate and other country around Africa, only if you can mobilize my traveling fees i will carry on with the project and must come out with best result as well, hope to hear from you.
Regards,
Kofi.

My bad again ... where is this lad?

Anyhoo ... jose_cuervo got his lads to milk bull semen for money. Seemed like a worthy cause and all so why not our lad too? See clicky

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see just how this lad works ... a few bit and pieces to keep him guessing.
Insulting sack wrote:
Dear Koffi

Why so formal, matey? You always call me "Smelly" like everyone else does. What good is a nickname if you won't use it? No matter.

Are you able to give me the name / details of someone from the Agricultural Ministry? It would help and you would not need to bother yourself with all the running around. We can get a few locals to do what needs to be done.

Speaking of which, I spoke to my sister Ima about the last batch of DNA sample that you collected. It was a perfect sample but unfortunately it had been stored improperly or the collection was done poorly - and we were unable to harvest any viable sperm. Bull semen needs to be kept refrigerated at all times. Personally I reckon it was those cowboys in Quarantine who stuffed this up and I will be sending of a hot shitbrick to Adrian as soon as I am finished here. That lazy bastard probably screwed this up himself just so he could grab the attention. What a total loser.

Please don't tell him anything about this ... he could ruin everything.

We should have listened to you at the outset. The only proper way to collect the bull DNA is from milking by hand like they did in Austria. You mentioned that they used this technique when they produced the bovine clones last year. Sorry Koffi, you knew best and I stuffed things up.

Where was I?

I don't trust anyone in Nigeria at the moment - no-one except for you, of course. It's been a longstanding problem regarding the government. No-one seems to want to make a decision and everything gets put in the 'do it when hell freezes over' basket. What sort of way is that to run a country? Maybe it might be best to just get someone local to coordinate the DNA collection side of things? Do you know of anyone who would be able to do this for us? (let's see how well he does off script - and what names he uses) They would need to hire locals (farmers, I suppose) to do the DNA collection and oversight the actual collections themselves. It's vital the semen be collected properly otherwise we cannot pay. That is the decision of the project oversight committee. They were none too pleased with having paid over $10,000 for 50 ruined samples - not one drop was viable. What a waste.

And they would need to collect the usual HR info to satisfy Australian government policy on worker's compensation. Who would have thought we would need to do this sort of thing for people in another country? Makes no sense to me but then all I do is research. Times sure have changed.

The project funding will be managed by the local on the ground as soon as the necessary paperwork and agreements have been processed and authorised. Periodical project payment will be made per batch of semen received just like we did in SA. It is the only way that we can make sure this works. Do you have any otehr thoughts to add. Your experience and local knowledge is always highly valued.

Please say hello to your beautiful wife Djin. She is one woman I would beat you to death over. Just kidding. I hope that her diarrhoes has settled down. It was a shame that she lost cfontrol of her bowels at your cousins wedding. What I would have done to see the brides face when that shit storm hit her dress! Smile

Until next time.

Not entirely sure if this will work or not. Fingers and toes crossed. Very Happy

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic