SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Harry Addo in Episodes! & Harry Meets Camilla!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Harriet Addo <[email protected]> Wed, January 20, 2010 12:24:06 PM

Dear Sir/madam,

I would like us to work together on a business transaction worth
millions of dollars which most likely would result in a trade deal
between us from your country.

This deal will earn you millions and it has nothing to do with illicit materials.

Also you have to bear in mind that you have to commit some finance when the needs arise to use to finalize the business project on your own little part you have to play for the transaction to be successful.

For details; contact me immediately.

Thanks,
Harry Addo ESQ

I don’t have time for small talks and kidding around, if you are not
serious, please don’t reply,just delete this message.

Quote:

Dear Sir

Could you give me details about how this can be achieved? What exactly are you offering me, and what return can I expect.

Quote:

Dear Mr.D--- R-----,

Thank you for your mail, i received it with utmost gratitude that you are willing to assist me to execute this business project if every thing is well explain to you.

The detail of this transaction are as follows:

I work in UN security company Accra Ghana as the senior director of the unit, during our recently complete cross checking of deposited items in our firm i discovered 6 boxes fill with alluvial gold deposited here for a very long time and all the files concerning the actual depositor is no where to be found.

I want to use the opportunity to look for whom i will use to present as the bona fide beneficiary of the gold boxes, for the person to act as the real owners and depositor of the boxes in other for the boxes to be released and deliver to him in his country as soon as he complete all the required criteria to be attend to.

In my search i got your contact and feel decide to contact you to assist me to get the boxes out of the company.

In returns to show my gratitude to you after the successful of the transaction, i will offer you 30% of the total money made from the gold after it must have being sold, and since it will be delivered to you right there in your country, you are also in a very good position to help in looking for buyers over there.

Immediately the boxes are released and deliver to you, I will take a 2weeks leave from the company and fly down to your country for the sharing of the percentage made from the gold as earlier agreed.

This is all you need to know about the business i contacted you for, i want you to know also that you are not to be afraid of any thing regarding bringing this to a successful end, only if you will play your own row well when it get to your turn to comply.

I will make sure that every thing is well arrange so that their will be no problem in executing the deal.

Please note that you don't have to let any body to know that i know any thing concerning the transaction, so that we will not have problem in finalizing the deal, it is a transaction that you have to hold confidential, so that my office as the senior director will not be jeopardize.

In your next reply i will appreciate to hear your comments, so to know if you are 100% willing to assist, so that i will direct you on how to apply for the claims.

Follow my directives and instructions, and we will laugh a good laugh at the end of it all.

Thank you for your understanding and co-operation

Advice
Regards,
Harry Addo Esq.

Quote:

Dear Mr Addo

I am experiencing difficulties in receiving your emails, could you use a Yahoo email instead because the message is doing something strange to my browser.

Thank you in anticipation of your kind understanding.

David

Resend mail, from Harry Addo,Please do get back to me ASAP
Harry Addo <[email protected]>  Fri, January 22, 2010 5:57:00 PM

From Harry Addo Fri Jan 22 17:57:00 2010
X-Apparently-To: ----------------------- via 98.136.167.158; Fri, 22 Jan 2010 09:59:51 -0800
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 65.55.90.160
X-YMailISG:

X-Originating-IP: [65.55.90.160]
Authentication-Results: mta179.mail.sp2.yahoo.com from=live.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=live.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO snt0-omc3-s21.snt0.hotmail.com) (65.55.90.160)
by mta179.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 22 Jan 2010 09:59:51 -0800
Received: from SNT116-W32 ([65.55.90.137]) by snt0-omc3-s21.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Fri, 22 Jan 2010 09:57:03 -0800
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_5feb2989-1bc8-4557-998e-864802826855_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.210.21.81]
To: <-------------------------->
Subject: Resend mail, from Harry Addo,Please do get back to me ASAP
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 17:57:00 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 22 Jan 2010 17:57:03.0726 (UTC) FILETIME=[4DD8C8E0:01CA9B8C]
Content-Length: 6611

41.210.21.81Ghana (Accra)*
[/b]
Quote:

Dear Mr.D,

Thank you for your mail, i received it with utmost gratitude that you are willing to assist me to execute this business project if every thing is well explain to you.

The detail of this transaction are as follows:

I work in UN security company Accra Ghana as the senior director of the unit, during our recently complete cross checking of deposited items in our firm i discovered 6 boxes fill with alluvial gold deposited here for a very long time and all the files concerning the actual depositor is no where to be found.

I want to use the opportunity to look for whom i will use to present as the bona fide beneficiary of the gold boxes, for the person to act as the real owners and depositor of the boxes in other for the boxes to be released and deliver to him in his country as soon as he complete all the required criteria to be attend to.

In my search i got your contact and decide to contact you to assist me to get the boxes out of the company.

In returns to show my gratitude to you after the successful of the transaction, i will offer you 30% of the total money made from the gold after it must have being sold, and since it will be delivered to you right there in your country, you are also in a very good position to help in looking for buyers over there.

Immediately the boxes are released and deliver to you, I will take a 2weeks leave from the company and fly down to your country for the sharing of the percentage made from the gold as earlier agreed.

This is all you need to know about the business i contacted you for, i want you to know also that you are not to be afraid of any thing regarding bringing this to a successful end, only if you will play your own row well when it get to your turn to comply.

I will make sure that every thing is well arrange so that their will be no problem in executing the deal.

Please note that you don't have to let any body to know that i know any thing concerning the transaction, so that we will not have problem in finalizing the deal, it is a transaction that you have to hold confidential, so that my office as the senior director will not be jeopardize.

In your next reply i will appreciate to hear your comments, so to know if you are 100% willing to assist, so that i will direct you on how to apply for the claims.

Follow my directives and instructions, and we will laugh a good laugh at the end of it all.

Advice

Regards,
Harry Addo Esq.

Sat, January 23, 2010 2:16:22 PM
Dear Mr.D,

It is unfortunate that i have not hear from you after your mail which you suggested that i should use another email to write you due to that your gmail is not good at the moment in receiving my mail.

I have use 2 additional email to write you since then such as,rediff.com and  hotmail.com but you have not responded  to any of them.

My question is why?

Please sir if you know that you can't continue with me in executing the business transaction at hand, i will appreciate if you state it out immediately, so that i will know what to do, because considering the nature of the deal any delay can make me lose the opportunity.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Advice,
Thanks,
Harry Addo Esq

Quote:

Dear Mr Aldo

For some reason it is I who waits for you, this is the first email to reach my inbox.

Please tell me the contents of your original email so we can proceed.

David

Please give me you hotmail email then we can chat on messenger. I think that will work.

David

Quote:

Dear Mr.David --------------,

Ok, my hotmail email is [email protected]
Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Advice,
Thanks,
Harry Addo Esq

Quote:

24 January SUNDAY

Dear Mr Addo

Thank you for your courtesy in resolving our problem with email reception. Your message arrived complete and very clearly, so where were we? Could you let me know whta your originsl message was?

David

Quote:

I appreciate you fast response to my mail.

Please sir i will appreciate if you read below carefully for you to know all our conversations so far ,after going through it i will then direct you what to do next so that the success we all desire in this business transaction will be achieved in no time.

Advice
Regards,
Harry Addo Esq.
=================================================MY FIRST MAIL TO YOU
Dear Sir/madam,

I would like us to work together on a business transaction worth
millions of dollars which most likely would result in a trade deal
between us from your country.

This deal will earn you millions and it has nothing to do with illicit materials.

Also you have to bear in mind that you have to commit some finance when the needs arise to use to finalize the business project on your own little part you have to play for the transaction to be successful.

For details; contact me immediately.

Thanks,
Harry Addo ESQ

I don’t have time for small talks and kidding around, if you are not
serious, please don’t reply,just delete this message.

Mon, January 25, 2010 4:04:19 PM

Dear Mr.David ------------,

Thank you once again for accepting to assist me in this business transaction.

I will like you to contact the United Nation Monitoring Unit, and request for application form for claims.

In your statements to them when you are sending them a mail,let them know that you have come for your 6 boxes of alluvial gold,that they should tell you what to do to claim it back.

Below is the contact email of the UNMU:

E-mail:[email protected]
Contact name:Rev.ThankGod.O.Ofoekwe( dg)

Please up date me on any discussion you have with the dg,so i will be aware of every thing that is going on.

On my own part i will make sure that i do every thing possible best to see that all went on fine.

I will be directing you on what and what to do as we progress.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Please i will appreciate if you send your id,passport or driving license to me together with your mobile number.

Advice
Regards,
Harry Addo Esq

Quote:

Dear Harry

Just send me the form and I will fill in the details.

David

Quote:

Tue, January 26, 2010 2:24:32 PM

Please do fill the form and send it back as soon as possible.

In the form you will see where you are required to pay a certain charges to enable the united nation reconciliation committee to approve the release of the 6 boxes of alluvial gold to you and issue an immediate order for delivery.

Below is the authorized information that you are advice to make the payment to:

Pay in through Western Union Money Transfer.

Sender's name:Obinna Ofoekwe
Amount to send:2,200pounds
MTCN:-------------------------
Text question:color
Text Answer:Blue
Sender's name:----------------
Sender's country:-------------

As soon as you send the fee don't hesitate to send the payment information the MTCN to us at once for collection, so that every other arrangement for delivering the boxes to you right there in your country will commence.

I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

Advice

Regards,
Harry Addo Esq

Please note the SENDER is Obinna Ofoekwe

[quote]
Please send a larger form, when I print this one it is too small to read.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria

Last edited by devil_woman on Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:37 am; edited 2 times in total
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Wed, January 27, 2010 12:33:12 PM
Harry Addo <[email protected]
View Contact

Sorry for the inconvenience, check the attachment for a more bold one, i gaze you can see every write up clearly now.

Please your prompt response is needed so that the management of UN security company will be aware that you have come to claim back the 6 boxes being the rightful beneficiary.

looking forward to hear from you soon.

Advice

Regards,
Harry Addo Esq

Thu, January 28, 2010 11:48:55 PM

Dear Mr.David ------,

Sir i am still waiting to hear from you,to receive the form after you must have finish filling it, together with the said charges given to you to pay in the information i earlier provided to you.

I earlier told you the reason why we should be fast in executing this transaction, so that the board and management of the UN security company will not find out the true nature of the 6 boxes of alluvial gold before your form will be presented to the UN reconciliation committee for released approval of the boxes to you.

Advice

Regards,
Harry Addo Esq

Quote:

Dear Harry

Form completed, please give me bank account to send money to.

David

Quote:

Monday 1 February

Dear Mr.David ------,

I received your mail and the completion filling of the form.

The reason why you have not hear from me earlier before now is because i am very busy attending to official matters and i did not have access to use the computer, i saw your mail this morning.

I am sorry for my delay, i hope you understand.

Below is the authorize account number you will pay in the charges.

Account name:Kobena Kennedy Ayew Lino
Swift code:(ecocghac)
A/c:0380034424082901
Bank name:Eco bank Ghana Ltd
Address:kisseiman Accra Ghana

Please i am waiting to get the payment information as soon as you make the payment, so that i will submit the form together with the fee to the UNRC immediately for them to access and approve for the release of the 6 boxes of Alluvial gold.

Advice

Regards,
Harry Addo Esq

Quote:

Hi Harry

Instructed my bank this morning hope top hear from you real soon.

David

Quote:

Thank you for your prompt response to my mail.

I will be waiting to receive the payment slip information from you as soon as your bank send the money to our account.

Advice

Regards,
Harry Addo Esq

This need for a payment slip confirms that he is NOT using his OWN account.

2 February
Quote:

Dear Mr.David ----------,

I am still waiting to hear from you to get the payment slip so that i will confirm with our corresponding bank for cashing the fee and submitting it together with the form which i have already open a beneficiary file for you.

I will be glad if you respond as soon as possible.

As i told you earlier i want us to finish this transaction as soon as possible.

Advice

Regards,
Harry Addo Esq

3rd February
Quote:

I have tried all that you directed but it still not working,all i get is this thing you see below.

(ERROR! It appears that you made an error with one or more of the transaction details. Server has responded: "Invalid access code!". Please use the link below to try again).

I gave you bank account and you are sending me western union secure money transfer recite, i don't understand please explain.

You can even open the site for me and send me the information since you already know how to access the site.

Please sir if you know you are not serious with me, you better state it out so i will not be wasting time with you and lose this great opportunity that comes my way.

If you have send the money,send me payment slip,so i will use it and confirm from our corresponding bank here, there is no way the information of the payment will be violated.

The phone number you fill in the form i sent to you is not going through, because  i have try to get you but to no avail, can you please send me another of your number together with your country code.

Advice

Regards,
Harry Addo Esq

Quote:
Dear Harry

I can't understand the problem, but never mind your next bank statement will show the payment, why not ask them for an immediate statment?

David

Confusion in ladland?

Quote:

Dear Mr.David ------,

Please i don't know all about this i use the access code and all that is required to do but still i can't receive any document.

Sir you know how this work i discuss this with the regional manager of the bank but he said that their is no bank statement to give at this point because he did not understand the whole settings.

Only you can settle this problem because you can easily contact our bank and instruct them to send you the copy of the payment slip,so that you can send it to me immediately to enable me to use it and confirm with our corresponding bank in cashing the money.

I still need your mobile number, the one you fill in the form is not working.

Be plain and sincere with me sir,for us to finish this transaction with great success.

Please your urgent response is needed at once because time is no more on our side in bringing this transaction to a successful end, as i indicated earlier that i don't want the board and management of the company to know the true nature of the 6 boxes.

Advice

Regards,
Harry Addo Esq

4 February
Quote:

Why can't you be plain with me sir?

I told you how urgent it is to execute this transaction,if you know that you can't further the transaction with me,it is good that you let me know of it than this your actions you are bringing out to delay me.

If you know you have pay in the charges in the bank account provided to you why can't you just send the payment slip and stop all this things you are sending to me to open and get the document.

I requested for your phone number but you are not providing it why?.

Come out straight and be real with me because i am real with you, and let have the desired success in this business transaction.

Looking forward to hear from you immediately.

Advice.

Regards,
Harry Addo Esq

Quote:

Dear Harry

Using large type will not make things better. Plain is what I am always, either try again with the security proceedures or phone your bank to check, as I would, if not your bank statement will show the receipt. Why are you being so difficult, this is all very straightforward.

David

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^psychicbait

Go on have a go too! He is so polite................... and famous

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@devil_woman - This guy is M00sechuckle Modleing's Th@nkG0d, who met with the Radioshow's Ahm3d Kh@diri in Tamale for a mugu wedding! Now you got him. Maybe he will travel for you? Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Maybe or just suffer pain! Twisted Evil

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Harry we should not treat him so. Rolling Eyes

Harry gets really pissed off
Quote:

I never knew that i contacted a joker like you as a business partner.

You are very wicked human being who just want to spoil my opportunity, God is looking at you.

Well I decided to soothe his troubled brow NOT

Quote:

Dear Mr Addo

How dare you speak to me in those tones when I had to waste all my time yesterday sorting out the mess you caused me.

Those accounts you sent me are both under investigation and luckily for me my money has not been lost. If you assocciate with people who are not transparent in their practices you can only blame yourself for any troubles you encounter.

It is you Mr Addo who need to get his act together and stop playing the fool to people like K0b3n@ K3nn3dy @y3w Lino and P0rt1@ 0s31 M1r3ku@h, as for this 0b1nn@ 0f0ekwe with your bad judgement he would have run off with the money and left you looking as stupid as a goat.

God was looking at me yesterday and resolved my problems. You had better pray for his guidance in solving your own.

David

I couldn't resist that last stab, I disguised the names they may come up again in another baiter's quiver Laughing

curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, but that document just won't do. No RSOT. Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please your prompt response is needed
Mon, February 15, 2010 4:28:02 AM
H4rry 4dd0 <[email protected]>

Quote:

To:

Mr.David

You never seem to be trusted from the beginning that i contacted you for this transaction, i sent you a form which you put a number that is not working, you are ask to fill the form in block letter but instead of filling it with hand you use computer to fill it.

I requested for your id but you never provide it.

You said that western union is not existing in the city you are, but there is no city in uk that western union is not existing, especially in the city of Welsh connected with wales.

I send you an account that the organization have use to collect international payment over the years you complain about it and requested for another account and it was given to you you then forge a payment slip with some right up on it.

When sent to the bank they said that no money was transfer to it.

Now you are talking in parables because you don't know what to say again.

My question is why will some one like you behave so low like this, in a transaction of this nature.

You should no that i did not force you to assist in this transaction, you willing offer to assist, so why do you decide to play this kind of game? do you think that this business is not real?.

Well ignorant some times deprive people great opportunity in life, it is a pity you fail to see reality.

Regards,
H4rry 4dd0 Esq

2 bank accounts reported can I get any more, ideas sought pretty please.

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
reveal yourself as a lad?

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

psychicbait if you like you can muddy his waters now, feel free.

I just threw this inot the mix. NSFW the F word
Quote:
Dear Harry

No amount of bluster can change the fact that you are right royally FUCKED by your own colleagues who must be rolling on the floor laughing at you right now.

When you come to your senses let me know.

David

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^message received.
The more the merrier?

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear H4rry is currently sparring with a Lady, and has been maligned by another 'lad' (on advice from a blood sucker)

Quote:

Dear Lady

Don't you go sendin money to 0B1NN4 0F03KW3 he is a goat fucker. Money to him by Western Union is only for paying his whores.

Quote:

Dear C4milla,

Oh please i will get to the root of this, this most be the work of the lazy internet scammers, all they want now is to start to convince you through another way in other for you to believe in his or her story so it will be an easy way for him to start to escort money from you.

I will advice you to go ahead and make the payment, you should not be scared of any thing or be afraid of any thing,i will make sure that i investigate over this and know who is behind this whole mess.

Remember how we started and know that i am not the one that sent to you the name information to make the required charges that was demanded from you by the U.N.M.U.. YOU only sent what they sent to you to me for me to now how the payment is like, so from there you will know that who so ever that is doing this want to spoil this good business transaction we have now, and you should not let that happen.

Just go ahead and do the payment to the name the U.N.M.U sent to you to make the payment which is ThankGod 0b1nn4 0f03kw3 Address:Accra Ghana. and the amount:2,200british pounds.Text question:color text question:Black

Trust me there is no cause for alarm, i will definitely get who is behind this.

Please i plead with you not to let any thing to destroy this transaction, send the money in other for the office to commence on the approval of the gold box by this week.

Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.

Regards,
H4rry 4dd0 Esq

Quote:

Dear H4rry

But he is talking about the man you told me to send money to! So it may be true and then we would be in a muddle.

C4mll4

Quote:

Dear Lady

Would you trust any of these criminals all of them are into animals cows and pigs and goats. Police send them prison for bumfucking.

Maybe that is WOT YO WAT FROM HIM!

F3l1x a real man for you lady.

Dear H4rry

I am so upset now what is happening, how did this happen to me. He wrote again and sent this picture, who are these people and why is this man sending me such nasty things? Dear H4rry I am so upset please make him stop this.

C4mll4

Quote:

Listen C4mll4,

Please i am sick and tired of this whole thing from you, i wrote to you that i will get who so ever that is doing this thing,all you need to do now is just ignore what ever he is sending you.

Don't for any reason reply any of his mail send to you OK.

You have to forget about this person and go ahead and make the payment as earlier arranged, don't allow this to be something that will start again to delay you in doing what you suppose to do at this point.

Any body that is sending this to you only need one thing from you and that is not make you loose this opportunity and start in his own crook way to escort money from you wrongly.

Be careful not to fall a victim to him.

I am looking forward to hear that you have make the payment to the U.N.M.U office with the payment information earlier provided to you OK.

Quote:

Dear H4rry

Why is this man being so horrid about Thankgod 0binn4? He is vicious and the words he say are vile. How did he find where to write to me? Could he have infiltrated my email, or yours?

Please reassure me dear H4rry.

C4mll4

this morning

Quote:

Dear C4mll4,

If you will listen to me this time,then hear this.

Due to some lazy people working from morning to night in the internet this days, some are their to hijack innocent people email password and when they get it they can easily go through to all the content in your mail box and with that they can use it to contact those that you are dealing with, so to say i will say their are so many ways that some can get ones email address, but that don't have to bother you now about what he is saying about Rev.ThankGod, he is only trying to destroyed the name of the innocent man, may be in life he have even for one day meet the man but see how he is talking bad about him.

I am assuring you that you should go ahead with our earlier business arrangement in making the payment to Mr.ThankGod 0b1nn4 0f03kw3 hold me responsible should any thing happen after you make the payment.that is all i have o tell you now, because i have for a while now being explaining things to you,

Don't be scared of any thing, you know me and you started with me,and i will never betray or need you into something that you will lose your finance in.

He maybe upset, he forgot his usual ending

Quote:

Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My character has a snse of humour.

Quote:
Dear H4rry

Of course I can rely on you because you said

Don't be scared of any thing, you know me and you started with me,and i will never betray or need you into something that you will lose your finance in.

It may be better for you to pay Rev Th4nkg0d 0b1nn4 0f03kw3, then this man cannot rob me. Of course you will be repaid many times over when we meet.

With love and kisses

C4mill4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic