SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How do you annoy your lads?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ash tré
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I always let them know i'm the one who's in control, which will probably annoy them, Ask them to do something that takes efford and if they don't do it exactly as you want you slap them Very Happy
candy-factory
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Belker wrote:
If they ask for $150 I "accidentally" say I will send $1500. Then when they mention $1500, I ask why it went up from $150. It can go back and forth for days...

Haha. I used this one today:

When I questioned who a random person was in his email:
Quote:
Thanks for your mail and Question, M4DUBUK0 G0DWIN N0NS0 is the Receiver Officer, He is the one that will Receive the $128

Me:
Quote:
OK I will go finda Western Union and send $1280.

Lad:
Quote:
Thanks for your mail, Kindly try to send the $1280, Today so that we can Proceed Immediately, All you needed to do is to Send the money Urgent now so that your Payment will not delay ok.

Rolling Eyes
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My ditzy housewife character is so clueless she needs the help of her 19yo niece to do anything computer related. Unfortunately (for the lads), she just happens to be completely psychotic! And has an incredibly foul mouth!

One of my lads got so annoyed he challenged me to a KUNG FU fight (Because he was a master of kung fu and chinese of course. So using a Chinese language translator, I told him to "get f***ed". He didn't notice). Then the Aunt was mortified to find out he'd threatened violence on her darling niece. That thread was just GOLD!

God I miss Frannypoo...

Chrys

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Belker wrote:
If they ask for $150 I "accidentally" say I will send $1500. Then when they mention $1500, I ask why it went up from $150. It can go back and forth for days...

i like this idea - i have not come across it before.
i have already used it to raise the amount requested about the level that i can authorise personally
- we will have to go through some procedures and forms before i can send such a large amount

Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've done a few earthquake charity scams to annoy the lads. I simply follow the instructions.. Send money. I take 5,000 to Western Union and find the fee is almost $300 to send.. What a rip off. I get a Money Order instead. It's much cheaper and send it to the Red Cross at the address in their letter if the letter shows the correct address for Red Cross in Google. Wink Sending thousands of dollars to the charity that they can't touch annoys them royally. Later you can ask why they didn't sign for the money order at the post office and annoy them some more. They beg to send WU again and again you complain of the fees. I already paid for the Money Order. Who at the Red Cross can pick it up.. etc. Good for a few short rounds of begging.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's one thing I like to do that really gets the lads frustrated.
First, when they want me to send money via MG or WU, I say "Okay I sent it, so did you get the money?"
Then, they will hound me about the MTCN and the Test Question/Answer.
Of course, I can't find those or even know what they are.
Then they want me to scan the receipt of the MG or WU sheet. So I do that, but unfortunately the PAID stamp is covering the MTCN. (Use this awesome site for fake forms: http://www.spyrkes.info/generators/ )
After all of this, about a week has gone by and unfortunately MG or WU sent a check back to me because the receiver did not claim the money soon enough.
I then wait a few days for the check to come in the mail (with the lad constantly emailing me asking if I got the check yet).
Finally, a stroke of bad luck! I receive the check in the mail, but something bad happens (my truck engine might die for example) and the money has to be used for that.
Oh, and I might also be known to blame the lad for not picking the money up in time after all this.
Needless to say this really drives them nuts! Smile

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic