SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad's Dolla is Chopped by UPS

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the idea for a modality about a year ago and after three tries it finally worked. It involves a dolla chop but does not involve anybody named G0mer. It started with an email from a lad purporting to be from UPS and he has a package with 800,000 Euros that he can't wait to ship to me. His instructions are a godsend because he inexplicably does not mention WU!!

lad:
Quote:
Please be informed that you are expected to make the payment to its nearest equivalence for any option you choose. Please ingnore the fractions.[after my prodding he converted Euros to dollars but did not drop the fractions of a penny].

Instruction below:

24hrs service 495 USD

48hrs service 424 USD
72hrs service 339 USD

Please note that your delivery payment has to be for only one service. I expect you to chose the one which you deem suitable for you and make the payment as directed.

You are to make the payment to the accountant with the information below.

Receiver: Mrs. Regin@ Fergus50n
Address: #95 Milton Park Industrial Estate Abingdon Oxfordshire, OX14 4RY, London UK

Please endeavor to send the receipt of payment or payment details as a proof by fax or as an email attachment. As soon as we receive the payment details your parcel will be lifted within 2 hours.

Please do not hesitate to inform me if you have any problems with the information.

Your prompt response is highly required.

Here is where I implement my modality:

Me:

Quote:
I chose the third option (72 hours service).

Since you did not specify the method to send the payment, I took the initiative myself to send it to the Abingdon UPS facility via direct inter-office transfer from my local UPS office. The funds should arrive not later than tomorrow and they will notify me when they are received at your facility (in Abingdon). I will let you know as soon as they contact me. That means that the package will be here no later than Monday, correct?

That got his knickers in a twist and he let me know it. But I wasn't going to chase after money he already has, right? He even had a receipt that I sent him, albeit one that I generated on line, that showed a transaction number, the date and time of receipt, and that a Mr Gu!ldenstern received the funds.

Me:
Quote:
The funds are already at the UPS facility at Milton Park. The bottom line of attached receipt gives the time the funds were received there, the transaction number, and the name of the person who received the receipt. Mr Guildenstern, according to the UPS office here, works in accounts receivable. I am sure that Mrs Fergus50n already knows him since she is an accountant.

I am doing you a favor by having the funds sent directly to your facility. You do not have to go to one of those seedy Western Onion facilities to pick up the funds.

When did you tell me to use Western Onion? Here is an extract from your previous email. Nowhere do I find any mention of Western Onion. Please enlighten me.

[I snipped the text of lad email I quoted above]

That must have sent his pulse soaring

lad:
Quote:
What you need to do is go to the office were you made the payment through to Mr. Gu!ldenstern and tell them that there was a little misunderstanding and that you want to retrieve the payment. Once you have retrieved the money from Mr. Gu!ldenstern you can then make the payment as i have directed.

Of course I wasn't about to go retrieve money from UPS so I can send it back to UPS. That doesn't make sense to anybody but a scammer.

Me:
Quote:
The clerk in the local office cannot return my money because your office has already received the money and put it in their account. The only way it can be returned to me is for Mr. Gu!ldenstern of your office to effect an intra-corporate transfer back to the local office here in [my town]. Therefore, if you think that the money should be returned to me you must contact Mr. Gu!ldenstern and tell him to return it.

I showed the emails that you sent me to the local UPS clerk and he seemed very troubled by your demeanor. He made a remark about people who just sit at their desks and "give UPS a bad name." The clerk also said that there is no question that the funds are at your facility. He has the transaction number and he was able to call up the account and he showed me on the computer screen the transaction that showed $339 being transfered to the account at the Abingdon office. And you saw the receipt.

Again, the next move is up to you. You must contact Mr. Gu!ldenstern. The money is at your facility. Go get it, or tell your colleague Mr. Gu!ldenstern to transfer it back.

So what does he do? He decides to cut his losses.

lad:
Quote:
I have been able to get in touch with Mr.Gu!ldenstern and we have resolved the issue for the payment for the delivery of your parcel. If you had used the Western Onion we would not have gone through all these stress; Mr.Gu!ldenstern is in a seperate office and due to the fact that the amount to be delivered to you is huge we cannot mix your parcel with other low priority parcels because it requires a higher level of security. It was difficult to get to him because he does not work in our section, but thank God we have settled the issue.

Yes, if only I had read his mind and used WU he would not have to take that (supposed) walk down the hall.

Now I am dealing with something called the "British Financial Services Authority" who "intercepted" the package and are holding it until I pay 3,000 Euros in taxes. By WU, of course. But not before they complete the chore of converting 3,000 Euros to dollars.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, the smell of lad pain! Lovely. Twisted Evil

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping

Nothing like an upset lad to brighten ones day. Very Happy

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
partysan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems that you are upgradet to a Mugu 1st.class, worth of 3,000 now, not just 339, after your initial payment.
Or is it the compensation for his stress?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic