SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

So in MD............

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@grlnxtdr681 - I am in another northern suburb of Baltimore, so my area looks quite similar to yours. In fact I work in Owings Mills, so I'm currently even closer to you.

Good to see they've gotten most of the roads around here cleared, but we're slated for another 4-8 inches on Monday. I can't wait.... Rolling Eyes

"fo rizzle my j-fizzle" - BluthBanana

"I am tired of all this questions you do ask me all the time.You ask question like a small kid." - Michael Jonathan, avatarlad

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Come on...You know you want an ORANGE name!</a>
RIP Steward. Never forget.
bumpy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I live near Frederick, it's much the same up here. (Mucho snow!) Today is really the first day I've actually left my house since the snow started. A "state of emergeny" was issued for our area, so the past few days we weren't supposed to be out on the roads.

Steve
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I heard another 8", but that's how the secon blizzard started was as we were only to get 8". How quickly it moved to 24" +. I realllllllly hope that this isn't going to be the situation again with this next batch of snow. At this point, if we oly get 8", it will be just a dusting to us Marylander's.....lol.

Here is a video of my son : removed link -Ima
I don't know if you have to be my fb friend in order to view it, but it's a cute video.

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I removed the link, grlnxtdr. It didn't allow us to see the video but did lead to your real facebook account, which isn't a good idea to have posted here.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry Ima....... Embarassed

The video was super cute though........

I didn't know that I shouldn't have posted my fb stuff here......

Sorry again....... Embarassed

-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No need to apologize to me, I'm just looking out to make sure you're being safe. Baiting safely means never tying your real life to your baiting personas, including your username and posts here. I bet the video was adorable though. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Coldest winter we've had since I've been in Texas, more than 20 yrs now. We've had snow here north of Houston, and several days where the temp. didn't even get above freezing. Yeah, you Yankees will laugh, but that's darn cold around here.

Quote:
I always thought that was the dumbest comment Palin had ever said.....

Not to get too far off topic, but Palin didn't say she could see Russia from her house, Tina Fey did.

Anyway.... I'm ready for spring. If I wanted to freeze my ass off I'd move next door to Pastor Frank. A little snow goes a long way as far as I'm concerned.

edit: I have coworker who lives near Philadelphia, PA. He called on Thursday needing to take a day of vacation to clear four feet of snow off his roof and deal with something called an "ice block", which sounded from what he said like a roof-based glacier that was forcing water into the upstairs bedrooms. I have no idea what all that means except that I am glad I don't have to deal with it.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't even SEEN snow in 25 years! Very Happy
No wonder the southern US is growing and the northeast is losing population.
The Canadians have invaded my area. I had to wait for a seat at the bar yesterday. Glad they're all wealthy and friendly. One just showed up in a $650,000 motor home. Oy! Shocked The place is like a rich Canadian hobo jungle.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Krona wrote:
...to clear four feet of snow off his roof and deal with something called an "ice block", which sounded from what he said like a roof-based glacier that was forcing water into the upstairs bedrooms...

I'm in SW Pennsylvania and I have the same problem. Paid a roofer $150 to clear my roof of snow and ice dams. That was the best money I have spent in a long time. Right now, there isn't much we can do about the leaks but hopefully cut it off at the source. The wife is already planning the remodeling which will accompany the repairs. I am going to have a busy spring.

Arrrrgh, it just keeps coming!!!
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

grlnxtdr681, you could just post that video to a YouTube account.

"How can a Microsoft worker be using gmail account? are you so doll?" -- Clement Morgan
"call back your money if there is and wait for a cock sucker to answer you. Your mannal/fraud will place you in jail as soon as you arrive." --Clement Morgan

Closed lad accounts(x1)
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It was taken on my sister's camera, but I could ask her to post to her youtube account though.

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw snow once. It was yellow and tasted funny.

OZ is far too civilised to worry about such things because we have such perfect beaches. And big arsed sharks, and taipans, and box jelly fish, and crocs as big as trucks, and king browns, and dingos ... always with the dingos stealing babies. What's up with that?

Gotta throw another prawn (shrimp) on the barby ... weeee

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic