SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Maria and her little piggie - both google nicely

View next topic
View previous topic

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Mrs Maria Fernandez Mon Jan 25 12:21:57 2010
X-Apparently-To: -------------------- via 98.136.167.142; Mon, 25 Jan 2010 04:22:02 -0800
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YMailISG:

X-Originating-IP: [201.7.225.20]
Authentication-Results: mta1064.mail.sp2.yahoo.com from=live.fr; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=live.fr; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mx2.italnet.com.br) (201.7.225.20)
by mta1064.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 25 Jan 2010 04:22:02 -0800
Received: from webmail.italnet.com.br (unknown [201.7.225.3])
by mx2.italnet.com.br (Postfix) with ESMTPA id F2D085280A4;
Mon, 25 Jan 2010 10:22:00 -0200 (BRST)
Received: from 41.207.22.187
(SquirrelMail authenticated user [email protected])
by webmail.italnet.com.br with HTTP;
Mon, 25 Jan 2010 10:21:57 -0200
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 10:21:57 -0200
Subject: From : Mrs.Maria Fernandez.
Reply-To: [email protected]
User-Agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.19
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Importance: Normal
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Content-Length: 1950

41.207.22.187Cote D'Ivoire (Abidjan)*

email address googles.
Quote:

My dear, It's my pleasure to contact you, please read this slowly and
carefully, as it may be one of the most important emails you ever get. I
am Mrs. Maria Fernandez. I was married to Late Joseph Fernandez from
Spain. The Director of Veekrol Link Ltd Cote d' Ivoire, a seasoned
contractor in West African Region, he died on Monday, 31 July 2003 in
Paris.

We were married for seven years without a child. After his death I decided
not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home. there is this
huge amount of money Ten million U.S dollars ($10,000,000.00) in a
security firm, which is now wasting there. My Doctor told me that I would
not last long due to cancer problem. Having known my condition I decided
to donate this fund to better the lives of the less privileged. I need an
honest and trust worthy individual that will utilize this money in
accordance with my instruction.  I want the funds to be used in funding
religious organizations, orphanages, the less privileged and propagating
the word of God.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this
money and my husband relatives are very unkind to me and I don't want my
husbands hard earned money to be misused. I am not afraid of death hence I
know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the
Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my course and I shall
hold my peace.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the
Security firm, and my Attorney also. For legitimacy, he will also issue
you a letter of authority that will empower you as the
original-beneficiary of this fund. I want you to always pray for me, any
delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another individual
for this
same purpose. If you are not interested, kindly pardon me for contacting
you through this medium.

Best regards,
Mrs.Maria Fernandez.
Pls reply: [email protected]

Quote:

Dear Mr David,

Thanks for your response, as I said in my previous mail, I want you to utilize this money in accordance with my instruction, I want the funds to be used in funding religious organizations, orphanages, the less privileged and propagating the word of God, therefore, I want you to assure me that you will utilize this money for it's purpose? And to avoid you falling into temptation and decide not to use the money in accordance to its purpose, as soon as you receive the trunk box from the security vault, I will give you the key code to open the trunk box and take 10% of the total fund for your personal use, hope you understand? Just to prevent you from been temptated.

However, I don't have any kid that will inherits the fund when I die, the doctor's report said that I will not last long, I am critically sick (cancer) and have been hospitalized in this hospital for a very long time, I don’t know when this death is coming, and I therefore do not want my husband's money to be misused, that is why I have decided to donate this money to serve the less privileges and strengthens the feeble knees.

I want you to consider this as a great privilege because you are been chosen to under take this task by the Almighty GOD, you are not the only person.

Therefore, I want you to give me assurance that you will utilize this money in accordance to my instruction so that I will forward the contacts details of the security company to you with the deposit code's and series number's so that you can contact the security vault for the release of the trunk to you, the security company also have the power to deliver the trunk to your destination address, all you need do is to follow their instructions so that they will deliver the trunk to you.

I want to repeat this, the security company does not know the real content of the trunk box, because my late husband did not disclose to the security company or anybody the real content of the trunk box, he did that for the security of the money in the box, he declared the content as a FAMILY VALUABLES, therefore, do not tell anybody about it until you receive the box to your residence address.

Finally, I want you to forward the following information to me as soon as possible so that I can introduce you to the security company as my partner.

Your full address, home and office, direct telephone number and a scan copy of your passport or any ID card, as soon as I receive the above information, I will write a letter of authorization to the security company and instruct them to release the box to you, and then return to you and forward the contacts details of the security company to you with the claiming information so that you can contact them for the release.

I shall be looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Maria.

Quote:

Dear Mr David,

Ok, i believe you, but you didn't send your contacts details and address, but meanwhile, i have send a letter of authorization to the security company and introduced you as my partner, now the company is aware of you and you can as well contact them.
I am going to send a mail which you will forward to the security company after this mail.
Take care.
Maria.

Quote:

To: COMMERCIAL Security Company.
      Zone 4 C Rue 20 Avenue 11
     27 BP 1023 Abidjan 27 RCI.
     Contact person: Dr Umaru Kadri--Director of operation,
     Tel: +22522455231 Mobile : +22505532608
     Fax: +22522504562
     Email address: [email protected]

Dear sir/madam.

My name is Mr.---------------- I am the business partner of Mrs Maria Fernandez,who is presently at the hospital, she informed me that her late husband deposited one trunk box containing FAMILY TREASURES in your costudy, and she instructed me to contact your company for the release of the trunk box to me, she told me that she have already informed your company concerning me and that is why i am contacting you.

With a lot of respect, below is the claiming codes.

Name of Depositor: Mr Joseph Fernandez.
Next of kin: Mrs Maria Fernandez.
Nationality: Spain.
Appointed Beneficiary Name: (David Reece).
Security Code: NAM/ST/B8/CCP/00111
Deposit Reef/Code: LGTSC/AENDC/0041
Serial Number: SCP/SA05DMC
Description of Item: Family Treasures.
Deposited Item: One Metallic Trunk Box
Computerized Vault Code: LGTSC/10062003/CP/211
Packaging: Tamper Proof.

I ask this honourable company to let me know what and what is need to done for the release of the trunk box, at the same time, i will also like to add that i want this honourable company to deliver the trunk box to my safe residential address as attached below.

Your earliest reply will be appreciated.

Yours sincerely,
Mr.--------------------

Quote:

Dear Mr David,

I just sent you an email which you have to forward to the security company, and i want you to add your contacts details with your address, home and office with your telephone number.

Also call them after forwarding the mail to them ok?   This are their contacts details.

CommercialL Security Company.
Zone 4 C Rue 20 Avenue 11
27 BP 1023 Abidjan 27 RCI.
Contact person: Dr Umaru Kadri--Director of operation,
Tel: +22522455231 Mobile : +22505532608
Fax: +22522504562
Email address: [email protected]

Waiting for your update.
Best regards,
Maria.

Quote:

COMMERCIAL SECURITY COMPANY (C.S.C).
ABIDJAN COTE D’IVOIRE.
TEL: +22522455231
FAX: +22522504562
EMAIL: [email protected]

ATTENTIONTION TO DAVID REENCE.

REEF: TO YOUR REQUEST, WE HEREBY FORWARD TO YOU THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION/ PROCEDURE ON THIS DELIVERY/SHIPMENT METHOOD VIA UNITED NATION SPECIAL DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE.

THE COMMERCIAL SECURITY COMPANY DELIVERS GOODS/ CONSIGNMENT VIA SPECIAL DIPLOMATIC COURIER, WHICH MEANS THAT THE CONSIGNMENT WILL BE NEITHER INSPECTED NOR OPENED ON TRANSIT UNTIL IT REACHES ITS FINAL DESTINATION. SINCE THE SEPTEMBER 11TH INCIDENT IN NEW YORK OUR COMPANY HAS ENTERED INTO AGREEMENT WITH THE UNITED NATION TO STOP DELIVERY OF ANY CONSIGNMENTS WITHOUT DIPLOMATIC TAGS ON IT TO ANY PART OF THE COUNTRIES, AFRICAN CONTINENT, UK, EUROPE, ASIA AND USA. THAT IS WHY ALL GRADE (A) CONSIGNMENT WISHING TO BE DELIVERED TO ANY AFRICAN CONTINENT, UK, EUROPE, ASIA, AND AMERICA MUST BE TAG WITH DIPLOMATIC TAGS FOR MAXIMUM PROTECTION.

NOTE THAT BEFORE THE SHIPMENT CAN BE APPROVED BY OUR COMPANY, THE OWNERSHIP OF THE CONSIGNMENT HAVE BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR NAME SO THAT A CERTIFICATE OF CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP WILL BE ISSUE IN  YOUR NAME WHICH WILL ENTITLE YOU TO THE RIGHTFUL CLAIMER OF THE CONSIGNMENT UPON DELIVERY.

THE PROCESSING FEE FOR THE DOCUMENTATION OF THE CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP IS EQUIVALENT OF $500.

PAYMENT INSTRUCTION.

YOU ARE EXPECTED TO SEND THE PAYMENT OF $500 IMMEDAITELY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEYGRAM FOR SPEED COLLECTION WITH THE FOLLOWING NAME FOR THE DOCUMENTATION.

RECIEVER’S NAME: COMMERCIAL SECURITY COMPANY.
                  AMOUNT:  $500.
                  DESTINATION: COTE D’IVOIRE OR AS (IVORY COAST)
                  CITY: ABIDJAN, WEST AFRICA.

FINALLY WE HEREBY DEMAND THAT YOU RECONFIRM YOUR DELIVERY/ MAILING ADDRESS, E.G, YOU ARE BEEN ADVICE TO PRINT OUT THIS FILL AND RETURN SHIPMENT FORM ATTACHED WITH THIS MESSAGE AND FILL IN THE REQUIRED INFORMATIONS CORRECTLY AND RETURN IT BACK TO US WITH THE PROCESSING FEE FOR THE DOCUMENTATION WITHIN 24 HOURS TO ENABLE US COMMENCE OF THE PROCESS AND DELIVER THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOUR DESTINATED ADDRESS.

FURTHER INFORMATION’S SHALL BE GIVING TO YOU CONCERNING THE SHIPMENT AS SOON AS THE OWNERSHIP IS TRANSFERRED IN YOUR NAME.

WE WELCOME YOU TO THE COMERCIAL SECURITY COMPANY ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE.

WE ARE THE BEST AT YOUR SERVICE.

DR UMARU KADRI.
DIRECTOR OF OPERATION
COMMERCIAL SECURITY COMPANY (C.S.C)
ABIDJAN COTE D’IVOIRE.
TEL: +22522455231 FAX: +22522504562

email address is known to google.com

27 January 2010
Quote:

ABIDJAN COTE D’IVOIRE.

ATTENTIONTION TO DAVID-----------------------

SEQUEL TO YOUR ELECTRONIC EMAIL, WE LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT OUR COMPANY DO NOT ACCEPT ANY BANK TRANSFER LESS THAN $1000, BESIDE BANK TO BANK TRANSFER USUALLY TAKE 7 TO 14 DAYS TO CLEAR HERE, IN ORDER TO COMPRESS THE TIME, YOU ARE THEREFORE ADVICE TO SEND THE PAYMENT VIA WESTERN UNION FOR SPEED COLLECTION.

PAYMENT INSTRUCTION’S.

RECEIVER’S NAME: COMMERCIAL SECURITY COMPANY.
DESTINATION: COTE D’IVOIRE AS IVORY COAST.
CITY: ABIDJAN, WEST AFRICA.

AFTER SENDING THE PAYMENT, YOU ARE EXPECTED TO FORWARD THE RECEIVING INFORMATION TO US FOR THE CLAIMING FROM THE WESTERN UNION, ALSO FILL IN YOUR DETAILS AND RETURN THE SHIPMENT FORM TO US FOR THE TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP OF THE CONSIGNMENT IN YOUR NAME.

IN ANTICIPATION OF YOUR RESPONSE AND THE TRANSFER INFORMATIONS.

DR UMARU KADRI.
DIRECTOR OF OPERATION
ABIDJAN COTE D’IVOIRE.

Quote:

28 January

Dear Mr David,
Get another phone, a special phone for this, you can't just be communicating with the company only through email, in a business transaction like this, you need to be calling the security company, communicating with them until you receive the trunk, I want you to understand that the company is a reliable company, and you can rely on them, so therefore kindly get a phone, or you can as well be calling the, but i really want you to get a phone, just to communicate with the company, thats all.
Waiting for your update.
Best regards;
Maria.

30 January
Quote:

Hello Mr David,
Thats ok, but you did not answer my question, have you contacted the security company, whats the outcome? You are not giving me any information, make sure you use the money in accordance to its purpose, this one you are not giving me any information about the shipment.
Hope you understand?
Waiting for answer.
Best regards,
Maria

Quote:

ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE.

YOU HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO ADDRESS THIS COMPANY, OTHERWISE WE WILL NOT BE RESPONDING TO YOUR MAILS.

NEVERTHELESS, SINCE YOU DON'T WANT TO GO STEP BY STEP, WE HAVE THEREFORE DECIDED TO ADD THE SHIPMENT FEE OF $2850, HEREBY,THE TOTAL AMOUNT YOU ARE EXPECTED TO PAY IS $3350,INCLUDING THE TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE FEE WHICH IS $500.
BY MONDAY, WE WILL FORWARD AN ACCOUNT TO YOU FOR THE PAYMENT.

KEEP IN TOUCH.

DR UMARU KADRI.
DIRECTOR OF OPERATION
ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE.

1 February they cave in!
Quote:

ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE.

THE FOLLOWING IS THE ACCOUNT DETAILS.

SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUES EN CÔTE D’IVOIRE
Abidjan Plateau, 5 et 7 avenue Joseph ANOMA
01 BP 1355 ABIDJAN 01
BENEFICIARY:MR KINGSLEY DURUJI.
ACCOUNT#:12240120526
SWIFT CODE: SGCICI AB CITY:
ABIDJAN COUNTRY:COTE D'IVOIRE.

YOU ARE ADVICE TO SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP TO THIS EMAIL AFTER MAKING THE PAYMENT.

DR UMARU KADRI.
DIRECTOR OF OPERATION
ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE.

Had to laugh, they think I am going to send them MONEY and instead I'll well you know what!!!

Quote:

So that's who they are. I do not care for them at all very rude people, but for your sake will do business with them.

Quote:

Mr David,

The Commercial security company is a reliable company, I ask you to rely on them and follow their instruction so that they will deliver the to you.
See the attached vidoe, that was when my late husband was counting the money with someone before he deposited the money in the security company, therefore, i want you to do everything in your power to see that the shipping company deliver's the box to you as soon as possible, it's too risk to leave the box in the security company because if anything happen to me now, the company will inherite all the money and i don't want my husbands money to be misused, so do everything in your power to see that you finish this transaction as soon as possible, hope you understand?
Best regards,
Maria

N:B, pls, who are they, which people are you talking about?

Fun knowing 'they ' will read my words too.

Quote:

Dear Maria

They have complied, once I made myself clear. I will not tolerate bad manners from these institutions.

Gnashing of teeth?

2 February
Quote:

Money sent by secure bank transfer.

Quote:

YOU ARE EXPECTED TO SEND A SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP TO US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Quote:

OK here it is, my bank insist on a secure transmission of the payment slip. That is why it took so long for me to get it for you!

and the rest you can guess

3 February
Quote:

I HAVE ACCESS THE SITE AND I FOUND NOTHING OUT OF IT, IF YOU TRULY MAKE THE TRANSFER, WE DEMAND THAT YOU SEND US A COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP TO ANBLE US PRECEDE. I HAVE NEVER ENCOUNT SUCH A TRANSFER PROCESS IN GETTING THE PAYMENT SLIP¨, TELL YOUR BANK TO ISSUE A PAYMENT SLIP¨IF THEY ARE SURE THAT THEY DID THE TRANSFER.

4 February
Quote:

I find your attitude insulting, the bank does not issue paymeny slips for electronic transfers. This transfer will show up on my next statement, the same will be shown on yours so why all this silly fuss? Ring your bank and as them for confirmation.

Quote:

I FOUND YOU AS AN UNSERIOUS PERSON, THATS ALL.

Thu, February 4, 2010 6:24:20 PM
"[email protected]" <[email protected]>
View Contact

To:

YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT BANKS HERE NEEDS AN EVIDENCE TO SHOW THAT THERE IS A MONEY TRANSFER, I FOUND YOU AS AN UNSERIOUS PERSON, THATS ALL.

5 February
Quote:

This morning my bank contacted me, they were most annoyed by you attitude when I told them of your email.

Futhermore they  told me that SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUES EN CÔTE D’IVOIRE refused to accept any payment into ACCOUNT#:12240120526. They say it is under investigation!

So how do you explain that? Who is the unserious person now?

So back to the beginning, if you want his payment you'll need to use another account that is 'clean'.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic