SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

I borrowed Mr G0mer

View next topic
View previous topic

whatsthatcomingoverthehil
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I am writing to apologise for the way I have been speaking to you recently regarding my loan. After I had decided not to deal with your company, your boss Mr G0mer wrote me a lovely email saying he was sorry about the behavior of his sales staff, he explained about your companys policy to help the mentally challenged find jobs by giving them work experience answering emails, a curious policy but admirable nonetheless.

Had I realised I was talking to a mentally challenged person I would have been much more tolerant in the course of our correspondence. I do expect high standards but Im not an ogre.

Anyway you will be pleased to know that Mr G0mer and I completed the loan agreement yesterday and I am expecting my loan to be transferred by the end of the week. You will also be glad to hear that on condition of me taking the loan with your company, I insisted that the commission on this sale should go directly to you, to which Mr G0mer happily agreed so you can expect a nice little bonus by the end of the week

Best wishes

[email protected] 1sla [email protected]

apologies if I stepped over the line by using your character name, though I was hoping the real Mr G0mer might be interested in giving my lad a few words in ladspeak which I fear I am still far from being fluent in

I wish you die in pain you fool - Kim Young 18th Sept 2006

THE ENTIRE BOARD OF THIS BRITISH BANK WERE REALLY PUZZLED WITH THE FOUL LANGUAGE AND WORDS USED IN YOUR MESSAGE DATED 22ND JULY 2006.

Closed lad accounts X1 ([email protected] L1nk Courier company)
Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr G0mer is, I think, open to all in some respects; remembering that "he is an elemental force, as eternal as the sea and the rain; and a baleful shadow in the minds of men, a lurking fear haunting the hopes and dreams of the evil-doers".

He is a criminal mastermind after all.

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana Ghana Benin United Kingdom
Mortar x14 Closed lad accounts x 174
Safari x 3 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos to Accra; Femmy Lagos to Porto Novo
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
manbiteslion
never f*cking learns

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer Pyle, who 'created' Mr Gomer, open sourced Gomer a year or two back. He officially encouraged everyone to use the Mr Gomer name to create an all-powerful scary overlord. As long as you make the name Gomer scarier and more symbolic of disruption, dollachopping, and screwing scammers over, it's all cool Smile

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I pull the lovable character out of the closet and dust him off for chopping the dollar and hacking the computer and generally making a hash out of a deal just when it gets to the "check is in the mail or Western Union is on the way" part. I think there is nothing out there that hurts one of these lads more than when our native of Mayberry RFD starts intercepting Western Union, hacking their emails with threats of taking all their jobs and actually emails me with a warning email (which I immediately forward to the lad with demand they give an explanation) highlighting the lads shortcomings to include his own mother's demise in her home village by being burned to death for PRACTIC WITCHCRAFT AND FOR FUK GOAT AND DONKEY You can almost feel their pain as they try to explain that G0m3r is a criminal and tout and not to have anything to do with him.

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
diabolo_law
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I spoke to the creator of the big man and he told me that we are free to use him as we see fit in our baits. He is an evil mastermind after all so any inconsistency only make his legend and powers greater.

I have been diagnosed with Oesophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment (…) --- [email protected] [email protected]

YOUR MAMA GET BIG TOTO --- [email protected] @dd0

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic