SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

scam advice

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
taragirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello am new here & want to know about a guy called Ron Roeder. He has emailed me few times now & want to know if any1 else has heard from him. Also 1 of my email addresses seem to be a magnet for scammers. Is there anyway I can still use it but stop all the scams that are sent there. Thanx for any advice.
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome.
A quick search of the forum yielded no results for 'Ron Roeder'.
Is the email address which seems to be a scam mail magnet posted anywhere on the internet (e.g. guestbooks, commercial or personal websites, blogs etc.)? If yes, it may be easier to abandon it and start fresh. If this is impractical, then setting up email filters to reject spam and scam email may be worthwhile. View you isp or email service providers FAQs on how to enable spam filtering.

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi taragirl!

There was a Ron Roeder in the 'Surplus 419 Scam Letters' forum a little while ago. The email began:

Quote:
Wed, January 20, 2010

TOP SECRET

This letter would definitely come to you as a surprise owing to the fact that you and I have never had any prior communication. Kindly go through this message and do endeavor to attend to it with all seriousness.

I am Ron Roeder, a Swiss Citizen and a former banker who was laid off after a Forex trading scandal that involved my department when I was with the UBS AG in Zurich. You shall get to know more about this once you have declared your interest in this life changing deal I am introducing herein. I write to know if you will be interested in working with me on a deal that can make us instant millionaires if we can be sincere, tactical and disciplined. This is a deal that can run for several months without being unveiled if only we can keep our secrets between just the two of us, and without showing off our wealth to attract undue attentions.

The name Ron Roeder, however, could also be used by other scammers, as well as being the real name of many completely innocent people!

Would you be willing to share a little bit about why you have doubts about the Ron Roeder who is emailing you?

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic