SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad-onardo DaVinci ***SAFARI/ARRESTED/HOSPITALISED/STRANDED

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say I look forward to hearing news from Akure's local police station, hopefully.

This is beautiful. All I can say.

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would be the perfect end to this one if he got nicked Very Happy
Keeping my fingers crossed here.

I wonder if they do art classes in the prison there... Wink

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally heard from Lad-onardo after a loooong delay, our suspicions were that his driver had dumped him at the police station for not paying him and our lad was locked up due to the fact that he called all the time before the driver threaten to take him to the police and then the sudden drop off of calls that day.

Now I received this frantic call from him where I also speak to a lady who identifies herself as a police officer. Lad-onardo tells me that he is in detention and that he cant email or call untill this is sorted with police:

http://www.4shared.com/audio/zarGyeEc/AUD000048.html

I need to speak with a mod who has experience in this field with confirmation of arrests because when I google the number that he called me from it comes up with results of a person who plays for a police soccer team and i would love to confirm a shield.
If any mod or admin want to help me can you PM me and I can provide full details of what I have so far

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am also making, shall we say "local enquiries"............... Laughing

Safari Abuja > Lagos Airport > Accra and Abuja > Lagos...again .......I have been abandoned here since I came to accra. to be left here without shelter and accomodation. Im on the street of Accra roming like im a destitute. Brother Wadin0..........
Safari SafariSafariSafariSafari Accra > Lagos > Akure > Lagos > Akure > Jail > Lagos > Hospital......pls sir your visitors are stranded out here. we have waited for so long. now i will take them to police station. i am driver who brought them................Lad-onardo
Safari Abuja > Lagos.....again....W@dino
Tattoo I got my lad to tattoo my mentors dogs name on him......
Safari+Vcamera+ Tattoo Tattoo Mr Smith Lagos>Accra
Safari Lagos > Accra - Stanley
Safari James, Burkina Faso > Lagos

Team Mr Bigg's
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Black Dog wrote:
...where I also speak to a lady who identifies herself as a police officer... when I google the number that he called me from it comes up with results of a person who plays for a police soccer team

Wow! Shocked

clapping

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's excellent. I hope it works out for you - it will make this epic bait all the sweeter. Smile

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just an update of what Lad-onardo is up to and he is quiet which is very unusual due to the fact that he called us many times a day before he was taken to the police station by the driver

I got this today which all i can think is the lad-ette who he was travelling with trying a last ditch effort to save her man while he is in police custody:

Quote:
dear Rev. peterson,

I barrister tracy write on behalf of willington who is your supplier, my client (mr willington) informed me that the man whom you sent to him in respect of his money disappointed him after asking him to hire a cab to akure in nigeria. this has caused a lot of hardship on my client. As this is the position of things right now, we want you to contact your friend james. and pls find a way to send my client's money across to him immediately. right now he is in the custody of police for not being able paying the taxi fare, your friend james asked my client not to worrry about taxi fare that he will pay for it, unfortunately your friend switch off his mobile phone line, my client since then is with the police and can not be released unless he pays the money. pls let my client have his money. send his money to him.

i expect an immedate response from you.

thanks.

tracy(lawyer )

So I reply to that with a try for a bit of paperwork about the arrest:

Quote:
Dear Tracy,

I am going to need you to scan a copy of Wellington's Police Report for this because this whole thing has become so unbelievable that I need evidence that Wellington is truly in police custody before I can consider this as the truth

I want to help Wellington with this but need to be sure it is true

Please send me the copy of the police report so I can continue with this

God Bless You

Brxxk Pexxrson

I then received this frantic call from him and a cop where i dig further for a police report to be sent to me:

http://www.4shared.com/audio/CyA-x9es/AUD000054.html

Here's a pic of inside an african prison:

We have a fair bit of evidence that this arrest is real and need to chat with Rover or someone reliable to issue a shield

SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's

Last edited by Black Dog on Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:42 am; edited 3 times in total
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a reliable person to call the Police Station to enquire about this issue and the Police confirmed (No name given) but that a Ghanaian man was taken to the Police station saturday night after being accused of non payment to taxi driver he hired to carry him from Lagos to Akure.

For my safe baiting i cant reveal who the informant is but lets just say it's come from a source that i can confirm leaves me with no doubt what so ever that our man Wellington has been detained by the Akure Police................ Laughing

FYI..........I have worked here 10 years.......so i know the area and the people, i am "In Country" right now.

Safari Abuja > Lagos Airport > Accra and Abuja > Lagos...again .......I have been abandoned here since I came to accra. to be left here without shelter and accomodation. Im on the street of Accra roming like im a destitute. Brother Wadin0..........
Safari SafariSafariSafariSafari Accra > Lagos > Akure > Lagos > Akure > Jail > Lagos > Hospital......pls sir your visitors are stranded out here. we have waited for so long. now i will take them to police station. i am driver who brought them................Lad-onardo

Team Mr Bigg's
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful job guys. May the money for his release get to him unswiftly!

Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one! Very Happy
beers!

Did they say how long they were holding him? Hopefully long enough to make him think twice about scamming again.

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can imagine him in his cell now, yelling at a police officer about priests and a painting. That's not a bad image at all.

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When he is released, he still has to get his way back to Ghana Accra......

Akure to Accra by road = 683Km or 424miles............hope his "Flip Flop" sandals hold out that distance.......... Laughing

Team Mr Bigg's
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Laughing

Of course he could always take a taxi. Mr. Green

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Justin Bieber
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should get Footprint to bake him a cake and insert a hacksaw in it to help him escape

Am regret to knowing you in my life,after you know that noting for me again,no job,no house,no parent,so what am waiting for,it will better for me to kill my self - Footprint

I know you are not ready to help me,after you detroy my life you said that i should not contact you anymore,i will kill my self,and is you and your husband who killed me - Footprint

Tattoo

Safari X 4

Safari Lagos, Nigeria - Hell
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wow, just................ wow

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is wonderful.
Congrats to all.
I daresay the lad will need the services of a barrister.
I´m sure you lot will have one on hand to recommend him. Twisted Evil

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stredded in the slammer... fabulous job, guys!

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These guys can say it for me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHFCrMUT8Qs

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Folks, Don't feel to sorry for our man W3llington

Once he gets out of Police custody he will really need some money so the day he arrived in Lagos on this safari last week, i started baiting him from another angle so if he dropped us we still had him.......... Wink .

Strangely enough, from his regular 2-3 emails a day i have heard nothing since he was detained by the Police on Saturday........Laughing

W3llington to me

Quote:

Dear S****** F****;

Thank you for your ORDER i can do 1 x 1 size painting on canvas for you as a trial order.

Once i see the number of the picture,s i will let you know the cost, Be informed that you must make a payment of 50 % of the cost before i will be able to start your work.

This is as a result of difficulties i have gotten from other buyers of my painting .

I assure you of good work to the best of my knowledge.
Do let me get your mobile contact information.At the moment am in Nigeria for today.

Thanks

Wellington N@n@.

See, it's not all doom and gloom we can meet up in Lagos on his way home to Ghana......Eventually.......... Laughing

I could always meet him at Mr Biggs for breakfast.........Again....... Laughing

Team Mr Bigg's
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received this call today where he says he is still in police custody:

http://www.4shared.com/audio/v32431cA/AUD000056.html

He sounded a little worse for wear in that call

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since W3llington has now been away from home for 1 week (Happy Aniversary) on our little safari i wanted to speak to him, since i was the cause for his detention by police in Akure.

I dialled the telephone number for the Ondo State Police station in Akure and got through, i asked if this was the Akure police station and they confirmed yes.
The number used was from the internet NPF (Nigerian Police Force)site.

I recorded this call.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/2q-tmGz_/W3llington_in_custody.html

i have also now got through on the Policeman's number whom plays for the "Police Machine" Akure football team.................Laughing

We then got this from W3llington

Quote:

Dear my Most Rev;

AM at the police station as i told you the driver that brought me to Akure wanted his money and your Rev J@mes Donl@d was not found in the address he gave to me.

Since Saturday i have been in the custody of the police as i do not have the money as i told you before i left Ghana.

Now i cant go without paying the driver and i have an urgent ORDER that i will have to do in Ghana all this i don't understand.

Should you want to sort all this troubles out please do send money through the {I P O}Investigation police officer,s Name Mrs Bilikisu Saliu Victoria..

The drivers money and the police need,s money to bail me out.You should know what is best to be done i leave all for you as a father .So you can send all the money including my own money through her so that i can be able to pay the other driver in Ghana and be able to go back to Ghana.

Please you should act fact to this matter in police station here is like hell.You can call back through the I.PO. mobile number same time to let me know if you have made the payment.Police reports the I.P.O said the will give to me after my release from the {D.P.O} DIVISIONAL POLICE OFFICER.

Thanks and best Regards

HOPING GOD WILL MAKE A NAME FOR HIM SELF IN THIS MATTER.

Team Mr Bigg's
Slagathor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome......

When I listen to them on the fone calls, it sounds like they are struggling so hard to speak English, if they weren't such turds I might feel bad for them....
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Black Dog asked me a couple of hours ago to make some calls to get Wellington on the line before Rev Who got through to him. My attempts were unsuccessful.
I'm not sure if they didn't understand me, I didn't get the right person on the line, or what. They kept hanging up on me, or the line dropped out. I'll post them here for posterity's sake. Plus you can laugh at my inconsistent and horrible Aussie accent. Laughing

First, my crappy Aussie accent.
http://www.4shared.com/audio/fZTfD2LJ/001_13_Apr_2010_07_48_04.html

Then, I lose the accent, and mention money...
http://www.4shared.com/audio/2iZiZRg5/002_13_Apr_2010_08_00_06.html
http://www.4shared.com/audio/fqG7dxdT/003_13_Apr_2010_08_07_56.html

Stephanie Pederson tries next.
http://www.4shared.com/audio/i-YtUB53/004_13_Apr_2010_08_33_16.html

Congratulations on the badge. Very Happy Thumbs up clapping

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
rackingguy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Rev Who: "This is terrible. This is terrible."
Wellington: "Indeed. Indeed."

/\ QFT. Terrible, indeed....that there is no webcam for us to watch Wellington in custody. You should ask what the cuisine is like.

"May i bring to your notice for the very last time that i will not in any way tolerate your bullshits with impostors you are dealing with From Nigeria."
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received this:

Quote:
Dear my Most Rev;

AM at the police station as i told you the driver that brought me to Akure wanted his money and your Rev James Donlad was not found in the address he gave to me.

Since Saturday i have been in the custody of the police as i do not have the money as i told you before i left Ghana.

Now i cant go without paying the driver and i have an urgent ORDER that i will have to do in Ghana all this i don't understand.

Should you want to sort all this troubles out please do send money through the {I P O}Investigation police officer,s Name Mrs Bilikisu Saliu Victoria..

The drivers money and the police need,s money to bail me out.You should know what is best to be done i leave all for you as a father .So you can send all the money including my own money through her so that i can be able to pay the other driver in Ghana and be able to go back to Ghana.

Please you should act fact to this matter in police station here is like hell.You can call back through the I.PO. mobile number same time to let me know if you have made the payment.Police reports the I.P.O said the will give to me after my release from the {D.P.O} DIVISIONAL POLICE OFFICER.

Thanks and best Regards

HOPING GOD WILL MAKE A NAME FOR HIM SELF IN THIS MATTER.

I replied with:

Quote:
Dear Wellington,

I will need you to send me a scanned copy of your police report to me to prove that you really are in police custody.

Once I receive this police report, I will take action to make payment to the person you want the money sent to.

How much is needed to be sent?

I tried to call you at the police station again twice, did the officer notify you that I tried to call

God Bless You

Brxxk Pexxxson

And got back:

Quote:
Dear My Most Rev;

It is very unfortunate that till now you dont understand my person. I can let go this money, and i can be out of the police custody if the lord Jesus christ permit that for me,but you dont consider all the risk i have been taking for this payment .Coming fron Ghana to Nigeria such a long distance if not for God for his jorney mercies what do you think of me?

The police said they can not give any police report to me and as such the {D.P.O}{B}division has asked you to call him if you have any doubt about my been in the police custody.His mobile number is +234xxxxxxxxxx

You should send all my money through the name i sent to you with the driver money please if you want me to have a long life get me out of this hell.The police cell is all hell

WELLINGTON

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic