SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad-onardo DaVinci ***SAFARI/ARRESTED/HOSPITALISED/STRANDED

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

W3llington is making decent progress, he just crossed into Nigeria at the Benin-Nigeria Border. Very Happy

His Ghana Phone is +2332467*****

http://www.4shared.com/file/258247798/7ed5d219/Wellington_in_Nigeria.html

His number now he has crossed into Nigeria is +23470416*****

can't wait for the next call as he approaches my area for his payment collection........ Laughing at which point my phone battery may be going down and i'm unable to say much, apart from "Email me" Laughing

Safari Abuja > Lagos Airport > Accra and Abuja > Lagos...again .......I have been abandoned here since I came to accra. to be left here without shelter and accomodation. Im on the street of Accra roming like im a destitute. Brother Wadin0..........
Safari SafariSafariSafariSafari Accra > Lagos > Akure > Lagos > Akure > Jail > Lagos > Hospital......pls sir your visitors are stranded out here. we have waited for so long. now i will take them to police station. i am driver who brought them................Lad-onardo
Safari Abuja > Lagos.....again....W@dino
Tattoo I got my lad to tattoo my mentors dogs name on him......
Safari+Vcamera+ Tattoo Tattoo Mr Smith Lagos>Accra
Safari Lagos > Accra - Stanley
Safari James, Burkina Faso > Lagos

Team Mr Bigg's
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

W3llington made good progress, arrived my place and called me Wink

http://www.4shared.com/file/258333529/1fbc77c8/W3llington_Arrive_my_Place.html

Then of course i had a bit of a problem with my phone battery, how inconvenient..........just as he arrived at my place.......

http://www.4shared.com/file/258333558/27fad199/Oh_dear_my_battery_is_done.html Very Happy

I'm sure my next post will be an email........... Laughing

Safari Abuja > Lagos Airport > Accra and Abuja > Lagos...again .......I have been abandoned here since I came to accra. to be left here without shelter and accomodation. Im on the street of Accra roming like im a destitute. Brother Wadin0..........
Safari SafariSafariSafariSafari Accra > Lagos > Akure > Lagos > Akure > Jail > Lagos > Hospital......pls sir your visitors are stranded out here. we have waited for so long. now i will take them to police station. i am driver who brought them................Lad-onardo

Team Mr Bigg's
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have woken up at 2am for this safari just to get every bit of ranty goodness out of him... I will record every second of it.

Nice calls Rev Who... He has definitely brought a dopey mate with him on his journey... WOO HOO!!!

I just sent him this to get a rant:

Quote:
Dear Wellington,

Hope you had a nice trip and found your way to Lagos to meet James Donald.

I have a few more orders for you to do painting work for our members when you get back home.

God Bless You

Bxxxk Pexxxxn

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

W3llington made it there ok, great news.

IP 41.194.53.234 Nigeria

Quote:
Dear my most Rev J@mes Don@ld.

We are already in ikoyi.waiting for you at in front of France embassy.

I am wearing a black up and down. please do advice.

Thanks

wellington

Hope W3llington isn't left standing around to long waiting for Rev D0n@ld.............. Laughing

Team Mr Bigg's

Last edited by Rev Who on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And I got this from same IP:

Quote:
Dear My most Rev;

Yes i had a good trip to Nigeria but yet to meet with Rev Jxxxs Dxxxld.Though am in Awolowo way he told me but am yet to meet with him or contact him through his telephone number.

With best Regards

Wellington Nana

The phone calls should come rolling in now!!!

SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Dear, i'm still charging my phone so W3llington can only email me...

Quote:

Dear J@mes Don@ld.

Do contact with me asap.The driver that brought me to Nigeria is loing paitance and it not my arrangment with him.

Call me or do send mail at the monment am at the cafe JAVA HOUSE BESIDE THE MOBILE FILLING STATION ALONG A******O WAY.

Please we need to leave back to Ghana today.

W3llington N@n@

Hope W3llington isn't getting to uncomfortable, oh dear it's going to be a long drive back to Ghana with his friendly Driver, i'm sure they will soon be the best of buddies on the long drive back.........
Laughing

Team Mr Bigg's

Last edited by Rev Who on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

happy crowd

Great job, guys! Have some Heritage Pottage.

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cue music

Outstanding! May the wind be forever in his face.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
castaway
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

awesome job!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad-onardo is having trouble meeting up with my representative when he arrived in Lagos but i thought they had already found each other:

http://www.4shared.com/file/258845657/488f015e/in_Lagos.html

Gee... It is gonna be a loooooooooong night sleeping in the car for this lad and his friend:

http://www.4shared.com/file/258835620/2b8ade2a/Sleeping_in_the_car_tonight.html

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor lad, after a cozy night tucked up with his driver in the car, i thought the least i can do is to treat him to a nice hearty breakfast at where else but "Mr Biggs"

http://www.4shared.com/file/258847608/f4e2001/W3llington_to_Mr_Biggs.html

Sometimes i think i'm just to generous to this lad. Laughing

Team Mr Bigg's

Last edited by Rev Who on Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

banghead .. Great Job - Keep up the frustration on the lad - he's so close to the money - almost there - not quite - ah shucks - all that work for nothing. Laughing

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
Nero419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great Work BD (and RW!) Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up
It's only a matter of time, you will get your pet's to commit suicide one day. Very Happy

"Search and Rescue Thread" <<<=== With Success!
Cellphone x 7 Closed lad accounts x4 Easter Egg
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved here at OP's request.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

G'day fellow baiters...

Alot has happened for our Lad-onardo after he arrived in Lagos so here is an update...

Latest call to me since last post:

http://www.4shared.com/file/259557834/c22339/Lad-onardo_missed_the_meeting.html

I sent him this email to get him to extend his travels and I decided to send him to Akure to visit Jon_Parkz lad:

Quote:
Dear Wellington,

You must have been waiting at the wrong Mr Biggs resturant because James was waiting at the Mr Bigg's resturant he told you he was at for 2 hours and you never showed up. He has now gone to Akure to visit the potential leader for that region.

You will need to make your way up to Akure to meet with James to collect your payment, it is a shame that you didnt follow his directions to the correct Mr Biggs resturant.

The address where James will be is: 27 Gbamgbalogun , Akure , Ondo State, Nigeria <--- Jon_Parkz's lad actually lives here

God Bless You

Brxxk Petxxson

I think Lad-onardo's friend/driver is getting a bit pissed off:

Quote:
Dear Most Rev;

It very unfortunate that your rep Jxxes Dxxald could not be able to make good plans to meet with me.I have come to lagos as you told me no payment is made now i have to go to Akure for my payment.This is not a good game plan i have to tell you.How can your man knowing very well i will have to call him put his phone off.He will not call me either nor pick if i call him.The driver is of the option to take me to the police here in Nigeria until i pay his money.I can not go to any where until i pay the driver his money thats his decission so there,s big problem for me.

The driver i promised i will give him money as soon i get to Nigeria but since yesterday till now look at all the probelm you want to put to me.

Your rep Jxxxs Dxxald told me to come to mr bigggs so many mr biggs in the location but where he told me i want there and his not there and his phone is off and if i call him he does not pick so what is all this as am writing this mail the driver is not ready to wait any more one minte for me please do contact with him for Advice.

Wellington

I will smooth things over by promising the driver a $200 tip for taking Lad-onardo to Akure:

Quote:
Dear Wellington,

You must tell the driver that he needs to make his way to Akure. I will notify Jxmes Dxxald that he is to pay the driver an extra $200 bonus for making the trip to Akure.

God Bless You

Bxxck Pexxxson

His reply, 5 minutes later:

Quote:
Dear My Most Rev;

The driver said he is not going any where with me until i pay him he is of the option of taking me to the police if by 5pm i dont give him his money.

I thought I would leave him for a while and let the driver either accept the $200 or take Lad-onardo to the police station... When I got home from work this gem was in my inbox:

Quote:
Dear my Most Rev

Since yesterday an in Nigeria without any food or any where to sleep and under pressure for the drivers money i mean what good does it do to you. If you think you are fooling me well it up to you God will pay us all in accord to our deeds.

But one thing is that God i know will not be silent over all this as you and your entire country men will see Gods time for this your deeds as you dont want to pay me my money and keep move me from problem to problem over my money.

The pastors wife money is out there i have not paid it now the driver what does it do to you as you bring problem to me.Was it a bad thing i did for doing a painting for you and even sanding it to you without your paying me any one doller first?

If any body so such to you or your chilren how will you feel about that?

However the driver has seen facts that all is of you that i dont understand why you are doing all this to me.

Please do let me know if you dont want to pay me my money let me go back to Ghana?I know my good God will work it out with you.

You should advice him to pay the money to the driver bank account from where ever place he may be in Nigeria so if you want to pay the money i wiil send to you the drivers bank information for him to pay the money .Otherwise put a good plans for us to meet so i can have my money cash.

Please do advice fast .very rough for me here inNigeria cant eat sleep etc why are you treating me this way?

Time for Rev Who to weave his magic on the phone and help get Lad-onardo's ass to Akure!!!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well seems like my offer of Brecky wasn't accepted?
Poor lad doesn't know his way round Lagos as well as me.Laughing

Quote:
YOU TOLD ME TO COME TO MR BIGGS I CAME TO MR BIGGS NEAR IKOYI CLUB AS YOU TOLD ME BUT DID NOT MEET YOU NOR DID YOU CALL ME TO FIND OUT EHERE I WAS OR HOW TO REACH YOU.BUT I WILL CALLYOU AND YOU DONT PICK MY CALLS NOR CALL ME.

THIS IS NOT A GOOD GAME PLAN AT ALL.

IF YOU CANT CALL ME WHY DONT YOU SEND MAIL WITHE THE LOCATION OF WHERE YOU ARE.THE DRIVER IS ABOUT TO TAKE ME TO THE POLICE FOR HIS MONEY.
PLEASE DO CONTACT WITH ME SO THAT I CAN PAY THE DRIVER HIS MONEY

W3LLINGTON

I informed him he just missed me, i waited at Mr Biggs with no air con for 2 hours then had to head to Akure... Very Happy

http://www.4shared.com/file/259515952/e1b025f6/W3llington_Push_to_Akure.html

Quote:
Dear J@mes Don@ld;

You have to let me know when you are coming back to lagos the driver cant take me to any where more than here Lagos i told him right from Accra Ghana.

You should let your telephone number open also as to enable me reach you .Please am already in a problem with the driver.

Why cant you call me or give to me a good direction to meet with you in lagos.

But if you dont want to meet with me as the driver does not believe me that you want to give any money to me the is no problem God will answer it all for us.This is my sweat and am been taking this long stress for my own money not even talking about my pastors wife money now the driver what are you upto with Rev peterson? If you put me into problen with peoples money does it pay you any thing?If you so wish not to pay for my painting i let it for you and God .If you like what your doing to me your own chilren will face same.

Since yesterday an in Nigeria without any food or any where to sleep and under pressure for the drivers money i mean what good does it do to you. If you think you are fooling me well it up to you God will pay us all in accord to our deeds.But one thing is that God i know will not be silent over all this as you and your entire country men will see Gods time for this your deeds as you dont want to pay me my money and keep move me from problem to problem over my money.

Seems i need to call him and let him know i forgive him if he can still meet me Surprised

http://www.4shared.com/file/259515935/298e17d3/W3llington_push_more_to_Akure.html

Quote:
My Son W3llington,

I have arrived Akure, the directions are below.
Leave for third mainland bridge road and follow third axil road then turn right at big junction to Ikorodu Road keep going till you come to A1 road and follow till you get to Shagamu and take A121 then follow to Ore, at Ore take left on to Ore -Ondo road to Ondo, at Ondo, go right to Ondo-Akure road it is signposted to Akure.
When you reach Akure call me, i am staying at No 27 Gbamgbalogun , Akure , Ondo State, Nigeria.
I await you.
I will feed you and your driver here when you arrive, Pastor Jonathon, shall provide accomodation and meals for you for the night if you need Wellington.
I can give you driver $200 additional for his expenses and pay receipts as approved by Rev Peterson.
Please keep any receipts for expenses ......

God speed my son....

Faithfully
Rev J@mes Don@ld
UK Division H***** ***** Church

Think i better give him a call this morning to make sure he finds his way ok
Laughing

Team Mr Bigg's

Last edited by Rev Who on Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent him this to hopefully get a little rant:

Quote:
Dear Wellington,

The problems that you are having seem to be all due to the fact that you failed to meet James Donald at the Mr Biggs resturant that he told you he was at.

The only option you have is to make your way to Akure and collect your payment from James

God Bless You

Bxxck Pexxrson

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks positive, driver does need license to operate outside of Lagos,
Should be a nice drive with his buddy the driver..............Pay day is coming, i do feel so happy for them:lol:

http://www.4shared.com/file/259602086/7a81c78a/Is_he_leaving_Lagos_for_Akure.html

Never mind, i will re-imburse his $20 for the permit to drive in Ondo State....i'm a generous kinda guy.... Laughing

Team Mr Bigg's
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You two are right wicked buggers. How could you do this to the poor lad?

Probably with a smile on your face. Where's he going next?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good Lad, he's on the road to Akure Laughing

http://www.4shared.com/file/259688244/64739661/Wellington_on_the_road_to_Akur.html

I think it was the stew waitng for him the clinched the deal Laughing

Team Mr Bigg's
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww, I love safaris. Excellent work, gentlemen. Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is wonderful baiting!!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

W3llington and his friendly driver seem to have arrived in Akure Laughing

http://www.4shared.com/audio/oCb_Sdy3/W3llington_arrives_Akure.html

Excellent news.......................

Oh Dear..........do i hear a knock on my gate........could it be...........

(The gate belongs to another lad.......better for lads to make other lad friends don't you think.)Laughing Laughing

http://www.4shared.com/audio/14XTzVJY/W3llington_at_my_gate.html

Oh ...... i hope he wasn't to hungry, the stew seems to be off the menu......sorry lads.........Laughing

W3llington may be a little frustrated with me......................Laughing

I think i may have mail soon......

Team Mr Bigg's
Justin Bieber
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After that call he should of been standing right here..............

Am regret to knowing you in my life,after you know that noting for me again,no job,no house,no parent,so what am waiting for,it will better for me to kill my self - Footprint

I know you are not ready to help me,after you detroy my life you said that i should not contact you anymore,i will kill my self,and is you and your husband who killed me - Footprint

Tattoo

Safari X 4

Safari Lagos, Nigeria - Hell
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just read through this one today Very Happy
Can't wait for the next instalment, hehe. Great so far!

Just be careful he doesn't send that god of thunder after you. I hear they can be a bit irritable at times Wink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnhO5VgZ0tk

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic