SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad-onardo DaVinci ***SAFARI/ARRESTED/HOSPITALISED/STRANDED

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Also.... did you guys calculate the total mileage of the entire bait's safaris? I'm sure everyone else would love to see a total mileage number. Once again, great work guys.

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job at wasting this tired butts time and monies.

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

Fantastic conclusion. The beauty of it is that he still believes you guys are real, and at the same time, he knows that the money was lost because of his scams Very Happy

Interesting that he ends up on fairly good terms with Rev Who's character, I wouldn't be surprised if Wellington was dragged back into this mess a few months later. Laughing

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I thought the EXACT same thing. He ends it with "God Bless"... which basically means "Yeah I know I got burned but I still think this whole ordeal was real".....

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Bait It Up - Not sure of the distance but he sure did feel every millimetre of the whole safari & Yes, this bait is worth a gold pith.

@ ThankingArthur - He is being baited by a hardcore baiting mate of ours so he will never be out of the spotlight.
He has always had a hard-on for Rev Who, it has gotta have something to do with the Sean Connery Bond style voice. Wink
The way we ended the bait was that I was bad cop denying him his money and Rev Who was good cop doing secret deals with him

Happy Baitin'

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wellington and i will meet again, thats why i mentioned i would come back in a few months

After all, i still owe him a hearty meal at every family's favourite eatery, where else but Mr BiggsLaughing

Safari Abuja > Lagos Airport > Accra and Abuja > Lagos...again .......I have been abandoned here since I came to accra. to be left here without shelter and accomodation. Im on the street of Accra roming like im a destitute. Brother Wadin0..........
Safari SafariSafariSafariSafari Accra > Lagos > Akure > Lagos > Akure > Jail > Lagos > Hospital......pls sir your visitors are stranded out here. we have waited for so long. now i will take them to police station. i am driver who brought them................Lad-onardo
Safari Abuja > Lagos.....again....W@dino
Tattoo I got my lad to tattoo my mentors dogs name on him......
Safari+Vcamera+ Tattoo Tattoo Mr Smith Lagos>Accra
Safari Lagos > Accra - Stanley
Safari James, Burkina Faso > Lagos

Team Mr Bigg's
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That last call was just grand. Much respect, Rev. A phone baiter for the centuries, you are. Very Happy

While it is certainly sad to see this "end", I'm sure - as you gents have echoed - that poor Welly has lots more trials awaiting him in the near future. But as far as this chapter is concerned, I take my hat off to you both for such an exciting, diverse and unique bait.

This doesn't seem to have been done in a while (or maybe I'm just the only person to still be amused by it), but this bait is truly deserving of some nice...

...Jollof Rice with "Beef".

One Luv

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely brilliant Thumbs up

R.I.P Wellington (temporary Laughing )

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Popiejopie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Really loved reading (and listening) to mr. Wellington's ventures in the wild. Congrats Smile

No! NO!! No!!! you are not the person i thought you were. I regret getting to this stage with you -- J0hn "M4t" G00dman

Thank you for your brilliant message. I did not mean to hurt your feelings, am sorry. -- 1GE. B. Sanus1

The Slow Banker (Stallus Popiejopieicum): Insanely slow-working bankers who take ages to e-mail you after the main lad has referred you, and even longer to process their own duff forms.
rocknrollnobody
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Loved every step of this bait.

Top class baiting and far and away from what I can manage (the odd voicemail etc), so lots of kudo, and definitely Gold Pith worthy!

The Rev Who sounds so relaxed and soothing, I feel like I want to paint something and send it to him...

[Free portrait of you with sexy goats!]

"WESTERN UNIN SAY IT FAKE AND YOU LIE. THEY LAUGH AND I FEEL FOOL. I WAIT FOR 5 HOUR TO GET WESTERN OFFICE AND YOU TRICK ME. I AM HIGH RESPECTED BANK OFFICIAL AND YOU TRICK ME WITH LIES AND FAKERY" - C0llin Sh1elds (a high respected bank official, apparently)
"I hope this is not another game as i do not have time for such games as i mean business here. I would not want to commence on a never ending journey or an uncompleted project with an unserious man." - Barrister Joseph Goldsmith doesn't want a never-ending project. Shame...
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Popiejopie - Thanks for your kind words mate

@ rocknrollnobody - Yeah Rev Who is a great baiter and a good mate of mine.
Keep trying to hit the lads harder and stuff will come.
I think (as do alot of others) that this bait is up there and worth a Gold Pith but obviously not to those who deal them out.
Oh well... Just gotta keep fucking up the lads then.

Happy Baitin'

SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Biggs wrote:
I think (as do alot of others) that this bait is up there and worth a Gold Pith but obviously not to those who deal them out.

You are right. I find it really strange that you keep going on and on about it. The Eater Admin and Mods decide who to award the Golden Pith's to, this bait was not one of them, get over it. Lets move on.

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
Nero419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhhh..... Sad The bait is over now?
Well BD, (or Mr. B, whatever) and RW top baiting Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up
Looking forward to see many more baits from you two...

Please Rover, I know I'm not a mod (and probably never will be Smile) but don't you agree that this is could be a G-word pith worthy bait?

"Search and Rescue Thread" <<<=== With Success!
Cellphone x 7 Closed lad accounts x4 Easter Egg
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Wow, this puts lobbying in Washington, D.C. to shame. Please guys, let's not make more of this than already has been. All of our energy can be directed to more worthy pursuits.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also worth noting is that continual mentioning of the fact that this bait hasn't earned a Golden Pith detracts from the fact that this is a really great bait on it's own terms. Comments of appreciation for Mr. Biggs would probably be a better choice than lobbying for a Golden Pith.

Nice baiting, Mr. Biggs and company, looking forward to your next one. Thumbs up

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stand out effort Mr B and Rev who, sad to see this come to an end. Hope to see Welly back on the hook sometime soon.

mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I'll start lobbying...

for more of this guy:

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
El Pistolero
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your Golden Pith, sirs. Congratulations on an epic bait.

After convincing a lad that his boss has been stealing from him:
Me: am sorry man. what are u gonna do?
Lad: men im gonna burst his ass.

Closed lad accounts x 4
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^LIKE... hahaha

Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Rover - When I wrote "Oh well... Just gotta keep fucking up the lads then." that means I am moving on. However, I do reply to the regular mentions from others and accept that it isn't gonna get a gold pith but no matter what you guys say, I know it is up there.

@ Nero419 - Good to see you back mate

@ JMRazor & Ima Baeder - I agree about this getting out of hand and trashing my thread.
Also, could someone be kind enough to change my name back to Black Dog? I miss my old handle... Thanks

@ mr.scissorkick - that pic is great and that lad is in the middle of a great bait at the moment and will be a star again sometime soon

@ El Pistolero - clapping

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.4shared.com/photo/vJdTl9do/475103-thumbnail.html

A Wellington is the true symbol for this bait, which is the best I have every read, following a lad turned into a victim was just too sweet!

Can't wait fot the next BD/RW saga. Love and kisses to you both.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
419jackers
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Possibly the best Safari i have ever seen! It had everything...art, tons of travel, mulitple mugus, jail time, hospitalisation. It's just a shame he didn't go ape shit over email or phone for all those wasted days at the end! My hat goes off to the architects of this materpiece and i await the film version if you can sell a script!

Also, i noticed earlier on in the thread that some members were intimidated by the Cheetham Hill gang in a debate over ethics of scambaiting and releasing of personal info. I know this probably doesnt matter anymore, but im sure they can sleep more safely now. The gang imploded earlier this year with the lock up of a lot of key gang members in Greater Manchesters biggest ever trial. Bill boards were plastered all over the city centre and beyond showing their mug shots and they won't be out anytime soon to get revenge on 419 baiters.

"I have seen the forms you send to me to fill there is something i don't understand there my father in the Lord how can immigration asking about what is my underwear that am wearing in the forms?" - Beatrice Ukeh

Closed lad accounts x1
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Link to news of this please and mugshots would be nice.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
419jackers
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/5117015/Gooch-Gang-members-will-be-sentenced-for-bringing-murder-and-mayhem-to-Manchester.html

http://www.gmp.police.uk/Live/mainsite.nsf/gangmembers?ReadForm

I'm sure Cheetham Hill/Gooch are one and the same. Please correct me i'f im wrong....also Domynyk Noonan (Lattley Fottfoy) was locked up recently, another member of a Cheetham Hill based gang.

"I have seen the forms you send to me to fill there is something i don't understand there my father in the Lord how can immigration asking about what is my underwear that am wearing in the forms?" - Beatrice Ukeh

Closed lad accounts x1
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic