SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad-onardo DaVinci ***SAFARI/ARRESTED/HOSPITALISED/STRANDED

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why do you twist Leonardo's tail so hard BD? The whining is beginning to grate. Evil or Very Mad Just tear it off. Stop playing with your food Very Happy

Snappy insults from Leonardo. It might take years of intensive baiter therapy for you to get over being called a very (heartless) stupid fool.

I hear his God of Thunder is Zeus - dude don't muck around with Greek Gods being invoked by ladgerians. No good comes of it.
But I suspect he has been tripping out while playing a little too much God of War on the PS3 Shocked

Shouldn't his complain be processed seriously? (sorta) Point him towards your complaint department.
He will need to submit his complaint in writing, triplicate and include a note from his mum and or Oga. Very Happy

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping that thunder noise he thinks he commands is probably just his stomach complaining that it's hungry because his scam didn't work. ha ha

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is desperate after he borrowed money from his friends to send Jon_Parkz painting and borrowed the money to send mine from "his pastors wife". They are getting a little upset with this lad and after many calls and emails I decided to make a Western Union payment.
I thought I would punish him a little bit more by getting him to fill in some wacky Western Union forms that nurse nasty made, he asked that I made the payment to "his pastors wife"

Quote:
Dear My most Rev;

All the forms completed.I have to go borrowing to fix this forms.Am waiting in the cafe for the payment information.

Please do safe my head from debts

regards

wellington

^^^ He missed a couple of questions so when Western Union reject these forms, I will do a Moneygram transfer instead which will require more forms

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

blue pen? shouldn't it be done in black?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Leonardo wrote:
Please do safe my head from debts

He asked so nicely too ... gonna put a hitman onto him and put his head in a safe? Literally. Might be a little upset when his money gets chopped don't you think BD?

Hey do you think he might like a tap from your mate with the orphan MTCN generator? It would really help him climb out of that deep money problem he got his arse into.

Of course, there are none available where he lives but there is about 30 or so not too far away ... two countries across that is Laughing

Terrific work BTW.

Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Inspector Gadget - Nice thinking for a way to reject the forms!!! Thanks mate

@ dogsbum - Might be a little upset when his money gets chopped don't you think BD? <-- he has already been chopped once and thats why these forms were needed

do you think he might like a tap from your mate with the orphan MTCN generator? It would really help him climb out of that deep money problem he got his arse into. <-- those wheels are already in motion and he is keen

SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, nice job. Very Happy This is the part of the bait that is the most fun. He's put so much effort and money into making and sending this that he has to jump through any and every hoop you put in-front of him...for a vain hope that he'll get some money. Laughing

Can I ask how you got a drop-box in Aus? Did you register for a PO-Box and use one of your baiting names to receive items?

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ you have a PM

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Black Dog.

Since I am new to baiting and just have done some strait baiting for trophies, I am interested in how to push the lad to follow my own scam.
If you don't mind I would be happy to read your correspondence.

Thank you.

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the latest:

Quote:
Dear Wellington,

I went to the Western Union office this morning and gave them the forms you filled in and the person at the office said that they cannot process your payment because they are under suspicion that I may be sending money to an African scammer due to the fact that the first payment is under investigation. I explained that I was paying someone for some work they did for me and they still refused to process the payment.

Is there another way that I can send the money to you?

God Bless You

Bxxck Pexxxson

Quote:
Dear My Most Rev;

You can send the money through MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER.Using the same details i gave to you my pastors wife details.VERONICA OKUJERE .O.At least by Tuesday i should be able to have this money please shame is all over me i cant even go to church as not to see my pastors wife and there group .

Have you any ORDER from your members?

Compliment of the season.

Best Regards

Wellington Nana

Quote:
Dear Wellington,

I went to the Moneygram office and they gave me a few security forms for you to fill in before the money can be transfered.

Please fill in the forms as soon as possible so that I can return them to the Moneygram office today.

God Bless You

Bxxxk Pxxxrson

I attached NNs Moneygram forms

and got back:

Quote:
Dear my most Rev;

All forms filled and attacted.Have you contacted with the person i sent to you asking for my art work? What is the position also with your members ORDER.You should send to me any picture you will appricate i do for you as my gift to you.I will do that painting free for you as my apprication for all your good deeds for me amd my church.

Best Regards

Wellington Nana

Hmmmmmmmm.... What next?

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Justin Bieber
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad tattoo

Am regret to knowing you in my life,after you know that noting for me again,no job,no house,no parent,so what am waiting for,it will better for me to kill my self - Footprint

I know you are not ready to help me,after you detroy my life you said that i should not contact you anymore,i will kill my self,and is you and your husband who killed me - Footprint

Tattoo

Safari X 4

Safari Lagos, Nigeria - Hell
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought the lad use a photoshop filter at first. He must have at least painted over a print. Damn fine work Black Dog. Give the real black dog an ear rub from me Very Happy

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ghost wrote:
Damn fine work Black Dog. Give the real black dog an ear rub from me Very Happy

Thanks mate... means alot to get the recognition from everyone.

The ear rub was given and muchly appreciated!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah...well, he looks like a good, loyal and lovable friend. Mutts usually prove to be very smart and loyal.

As to his hyperactivity, call Cesar Millan Laughing

dogsbum wrote:
I hear his God of Thunder is Zeus - dude don't muck around with Greek Gods being invoked by ladgerians.

I am sure he is referring to Shango .

I was thinking at least you didn't say it was Raiden

but then you said

Quote:
But I suspect he has been tripping out while playing a little too much God of War on the PS3

Your youth is apparent.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ghost wrote:
Ah...well, he looks like a good, loyal and lovable friend.

There sure ain't nothin' quite like a friend whose feces you have to pick up after he takes a dump in your backyard. Most of mine are like that when we drink too much. This is why I prefer to be the visitor rather than the host. I'm sorry, I forget. Were we talking about dogs or people?

Anyway, great work Pete. Keep it up. Very Happy

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Really sweet work BD ... take a look at the mug on that garden gnome ... eeewww.

Any chance we might see a larger copy of the forms. Failed your eye test badly and that was with FF zoom maxed out. But I did notice a few gems:

(1) Wrong color ink ... must resubmit forms
(2) I'm far from convinced that this lad won't give the loot to Scientology. Look at that mug ... a thetan (google it folks Very Happy) if I ever saw one. Evil or Very Mad
Do we have a thetan c lensing form or perhaps a thetan visa entry application? We really do need to look out for these aliens - it's how Tom Cruise got into the USA.
(3) Leonardo ticked "yes" to filling out more forms so why not oblige him ... Very Happy
(4) He is OBVIOUSLY a liar since he claims MoneyGrab can't be used for fraudulent activities. That was a trick question because EVERYONE know real scammers pretend nothing bad happens.
Maybe he needs further security clearances ... to prove he is not an alien Thetan and not a scumbag scammer dude. Can we get him to collect 5 letters of character reference from his associates attesting to him NOT being a scammer?
Must be submitted in triplicate ... black ink double spaced and no less than 500 words (prefer 1000) Very Happy
Maybe he needs to submit his fingerprints and a DNA sample (sperm perhaps Evil or Very Mad

@NTC - is your avatar what I think it is ... eeewwww Very Happy
ETA: all is well with the world. I am once again NN's whore. As it should be. Thanks moderator dudes.

Last edited by dogsbum on Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ghost wrote:
As to his hyperactivity, call Cesar Millan Laughing

I think even he would run for the hills if he tried to discipline my naughty lad... He is nearly 9 and i had him as a bachelor for 7 years from puppy so he is just as feral as I was when my wife met me

dogsbum wrote:

Only a matter of time before someone mentioned it Nick Wink

Lad-onardo has a new mission:

Quote:
Dear Wellington,

I have taken the security forms to the Moneygram office and there was a problem. They refuse to send money to West Africa because of the scamming that goes on there online. I explained to them that it was to purchase a painting and they still refused.

The xxxx xxxxxxx Church has a representative in Nigeria at the moment, visiting a potential leader there. This representative is a man named Jxxes Dxxald and he is also the UK branch leader. I have explained this situation to him and ordered him to organise your payment in cash from there.

What I need you to do is to make your way to Lagos, Nigeria and meet with Jaxxs Dxxald to collect your payment from him. It is the only way because I cannot keep visiting the bank and trying to send money and be embarrassed like this.

Jxxes Dxxald's contact email is: [email protected]

Please contact him as soon as possible to arrange the collection of your payment

God Bless You

Brxxk Pexxxxon

Looks like he is gonna hit the road to get his payment... Another Black Dog/Rev Who safari on the cards

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dogsbum wrote:

I don't know. What did you think it was?

If you thought it was a kitty litter box that got used by a very ill cat...

Or if you thought that my previous one was a variety of different turds on a plate...

...then you're pretty much correct, but only in a metaphorical sense.

curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.mrbiggsonline.com/ Shocked

Cool! It's Nigeria's answer to McDonalds. Yummy!

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Nick's staple diet Laughing Laughing Laughing

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Check the menu. Shocked I want one of those wedding cakes that have "Happy Birthday" written all over them. Very Happy

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I recommend the Farmhouse beans Laughing Laughing Laughing

Here's the latest:

IP: 41.218.245.31 Accra, Ghana

Quote:
Dear My Most Rev;

Please do let me have the telephone contact of Jxxxs Dxxxld.How ever if that's the only way i will be on my way to Nigeria Lagos for my money.

Best Regards

Wellington Nana

Holy shit!!! This lad just takes every bit of punishment dealt

Quote:
Dear Wellington,

The phone number for Jaxxxs Dxxxxd is +234 (0) xxxxxxxxxx

Please contact him ASAP about collecting your payment, I have notified him that you will be arriving in Lagos and that he needs to reimburse you any travel expenses you might have. Please show James your receipts for any travel expenses that you incur to get to Lagos.

God Bless You

Bxxxk Pxxxxson

Strap on the pith helmet Rev Who... It's safari time old chap!!!!!!!!!

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that the Rev P3ters0n has informed W3llingt0n to contact me i receive this email from him.

Quote:
Dear Mr J@m3s D0n@ld.

Compliment of the season.

Rev P3ters0n has asked me to contact with you for the payment of my money 3500usd.

Please do read the mail as he sent to me and advice as for when i should come for my money.

.Please do sent to me your telephone contact number and contact address in Nigeria.my contact mobile number is +233 *** ******.

Thanks God Bless you.

W3llington N@n@.

So i responded with is email..............

Quote:
Mr W3llingt0n N@n@.

God bless you and a very happy Easter to you my son,

I have indeed been contacted by our Hon R3v Br0ck P3ters0n about this issue, it is most
fortunate that you find me in the wonderful country of God fearing brothers and sisters of Nigeria.
I am currently staying at 282 ******** Way ikoyi lagos with the Richomd family, i can be contacted on +234 ***********.
I have been instructed to give you $3500 cash and reimburse any travel expenses for which you can provide reciepts for up to a maximum $1000.

I wil try to contact you this afternoon to make arrangements as i will leave Nigeria on Friday for South Africa to meet the potential Prinicple of the SA branch of the beloved ************ Church.

So Gods speed my son and remain blessed.

Faithfully
Rev J@m3s Don@ld
UK Division ***************Church
+234 7**********.(Whilst in Nigeria)

Mr N@n@ decided to call me so lets hope he wants his payment?

http://www.4shared.com/file/257505608/1a112d7d/Wellington_to_Rev_Donld.html

Hopefully we can meet at last Laughing
I'm expecting a call soon Very Happy

Safari Abuja > Lagos Airport > Accra and Abuja > Lagos...again .......I have been abandoned here since I came to accra. to be left here without shelter and accomodation. Im on the street of Accra roming like im a destitute. Brother Wadin0..........
Safari SafariSafariSafariSafari Accra > Lagos > Akure > Lagos > Akure > Jail > Lagos > Hospital......pls sir your visitors are stranded out here. we have waited for so long. now i will take them to police station. i am driver who brought them................Lad-onardo
Safari Abuja > Lagos.....again....W@dino
Tattoo I got my lad to tattoo my mentors dogs name on him......
Safari+Vcamera+ Tattoo Tattoo Mr Smith Lagos>Accra
Safari Lagos > Accra - Stanley
Safari James, Burkina Faso > Lagos

Team Mr Bigg's
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Curlyearl: Way to spoil the magic, buddy. Wink

Black Dog wrote:
^^^ Nick's staple diet Laughing Laughing Laughing

I recommend the Farmhouse beans

And why wouldn't you?

I mean, come on. Doesn't looking at that picture just make you think about how you'd love to put that in your mouth, roll it around your tongue while sucking the juices, and swallow it, absorbing whatever it's made of into your own body? Who wouldn't? It's just such a natural reaction.

Mmmmm.... Mr Bigg's....

And on a more serious note, great work on yet another safari in progress, gents. Very Happy

I DEY PROUD PROUD OOOOOO

Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do hope Wellington's car has AC otherwise hes going to get very hot and bothered today travelling through Togo, Benin to arrive in Lagos later today.....Bon Voyage old chap...

http://www.4shared.com/file/258095723/15a27f6b/Wellington_at_the_border.html

Note to self...........Leave phone on for rant later today after IP in Lagos confirmation Laughing

Safari Abuja > Lagos Airport > Accra and Abuja > Lagos...again .......I have been abandoned here since I came to accra. to be left here without shelter and accomodation. Im on the street of Accra roming like im a destitute. Brother Wadin0..........
Safari SafariSafariSafariSafari Accra > Lagos > Akure > Lagos > Akure > Jail > Lagos > Hospital......pls sir your visitors are stranded out here. we have waited for so long. now i will take them to police station. i am driver who brought them................Lad-onardo
Safari Abuja > Lagos.....again....W@dino
Tattoo I got my lad to tattoo my mentors dogs name on him......
Safari+Vcamera+ Tattoo Tattoo Mr Smith Lagos>Accra
Safari Lagos > Accra - Stanley
Safari James, Burkina Faso > Lagos

Team Mr Bigg's
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic