SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad-onardo DaVinci ***SAFARI/ARRESTED/HOSPITALISED/STRANDED

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JP, thanks for the google street view Very Happy

Your lad and our lad must be chatting about the old days over a nice cuppa......as they both have many things in common...... Wink

Strangely enough our W3llingtons 3 phones aren't answering.......does your lad bite Laughing

Safari Abuja > Lagos Airport > Accra and Abuja > Lagos...again .......I have been abandoned here since I came to accra. to be left here without shelter and accomodation. Im on the street of Accra roming like im a destitute. Brother Wadin0..........
Safari SafariSafariSafariSafari Accra > Lagos > Akure > Lagos > Akure > Jail > Lagos > Hospital......pls sir your visitors are stranded out here. we have waited for so long. now i will take them to police station. i am driver who brought them................Lad-onardo
Safari Abuja > Lagos.....again....W@dino
Tattoo I got my lad to tattoo my mentors dogs name on him......
Safari+Vcamera+ Tattoo Tattoo Mr Smith Lagos>Accra
Safari Lagos > Accra - Stanley
Safari James, Burkina Faso > Lagos

Team Mr Bigg's
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good news, managed to raise him on the phone, when i say raised him, i did mean raised his temperature.......... Laughing

http://www.4shared.com/audio/JPNQ2VY5/W3llington_bit_frustrated_with.html

i'm sending him a different address.......Mr Biggs in Akure......at least he can rant and eat at the say time....i believe they do specials for travellers on a thursday night........ Laughing

Safari Abuja > Lagos Airport > Accra and Abuja > Lagos...again .......I have been abandoned here since I came to accra. to be left here without shelter and accomodation. Im on the street of Accra roming like im a destitute. Brother Wadin0..........
Safari SafariSafariSafariSafari Accra > Lagos > Akure > Lagos > Akure > Jail > Lagos > Hospital......pls sir your visitors are stranded out here. we have waited for so long. now i will take them to police station. i am driver who brought them................Lad-onardo

Team Mr Bigg's
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What did the Lad say? He was a bit unclear and upset but the Reverend sounded soothing as ever. Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, since he got the wrong address, i was just trying to help him on his way.....

http://www.4shared.com/audio/ytJiTlQ3/_2__W3llington_not_happy.html

This is part 1 of 2 part call.............bit of frustration from W3llington.....poor lad....... Laughing

Team Mr Bigg's
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no words. This is one of the best phone safaris EVER.

bow_down

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
El Pistolero
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Bigg's advert for your lad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAZVUxtyWCg&NR=1

After convincing a lad that his boss has been stealing from him:
Me: am sorry man. what are u gonna do?
Lad: men im gonna burst his ass.

Closed lad accounts x 4
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well this lad doesn't seem to want his pay day after all......trying to give him my address again due to the confusion before... Laughing
and he wouldn't even take the new address.............

http://www.4shared.com/audio/iohzWtE4/_2__W3llington_not_happy2.html

I assume this is what they call in the trade as a rant? Laughing

Nice to see they took the form filling ladette with them on there little adventure......nice family rant you might say.......

I will have to catch up with him on Saturday when i get back to Lagos.....
only if he still wants the money........ Laughing

Team Mr Bigg's
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That last call to Rev Who was EPIC lad-ranting!!! Well done mate!!!

Ladonardo is stressing out really badly now and the pressure from the driver is showing:
http://www.4shared.com/audio/nSA3jJLU/Wellington_needs_me_to_give_mo.html

Quote:
Dear Wellington,

I need you to call me ASAP

Brxxk Pexxxxon

Quote:
My Most Rev;

I do not have any more call cards please call me on this number +234 xxxxxxxxxx.Please call me as the problem is very tight with me here now

Advice James to pay at least 300usd equivalent to the drivers bank acct. First Bank Nigeria.
I have sent to him his bank detail.

But i try to call him this morning his phone is off.

The Deriver dank detail .......First Bank Nigeria

A/C name Chukwu Innocent .O. <-- does anyone know this lad

A/C No; 427xxxxxxxx18.

Please this is the only way now then we can make a better plan to meet with good meeting information.

See all the problem am having please do your best at this point.

Wellington

Quote:
Dear Wellington,

I tried to call you but couldn't get through. You will need to arrange a way to call me

Jxxes Dxxald is furious about the abuse he endured on the phone last night because he gave you the correct address on the phone and waited for you and you didnt arrive. Pastor Jonathan's wife even had a lovely meal prepared for your arrival which went to waste. This sort of behaviour is unacceptable and we are trying to help you as well as stick to the schedule of Jxxes Dxxald's Nigerian Mission

Where are you currently?

Please get back to me as soon as possible

God Bless You

Brxck Pexxxson

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would that driver be another lad hoping for a cut of the money, or just some local taxi driver who'll hopefully drag him off to the police station if he doesn't pay his fare soon?

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Driver is his friend from Ghana (Lad) a local taxi wouldn't need to get a license for travelling outside Lagos to Ondo state... Laughing

Just another greedy lad................ Surprised
Note
Remember no innocent creatures were used during the making of this bait..... Laughing

Team Mr Bigg's
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

W3llington finally emails me, not the apology i was expecting.....but it will do.......

Quote:
Dear James

It is very unfortunate your direction to Akure was a wrong one.Please let me have the right address to meet you .when are you coming back to lagos? the driver has to fight with me that all this am taking him from lagos to Akure is not our plans from Ghana that our plans was as soon as we get to logos he will get his money and all this problem is not his own problem.

Do your best that this problem is handled once and for all.

You phone was switch off before we lelt Akure yesterday and by the time you where calling me the driver was already taking hold of me in a fight that was it and today you dont want to call me or contact with me why are you a friend or an enemy. Prove for your self if you are a friend or otherwise.This problem is getting over me.

Wellington

I had to write some reassuring words for him...

Quote:
W3llington,

I am getting my phone fixed, i will call you this evening when Pastor Jonathon returns with my phone...
I am your friend..............the lord forgives my son........

Regards

Faithfully
Rev J@mes Don@ld
UK Division **** **** Church

Am i a friend or an enemy ?............buddy i'm your friend call you soon.Very Happy

Team Mr Bigg's
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right here's the address for me in Akure.......see you soon buddy.

Quote:

W3llington,

I have been instructed by Rev P3t3rson to give you additional funds for your driver to the sum of $500.
I am living at 54 Oba Adesida road Akure with Pastor Jonathon and his wife, the address i gave you yesterday was wrong and for this i apologise.
But for the abuse you gave me last night i am not pleased, i expect an apology from you when we meet.
The lord teaches us forgiveness and this i accept.
As soon as i have my phone i will call you.
God speed, remain blessed.

Faithfully
Rev J@mes Don@ld
UK Division ***** ****** Church

Wonder where that address will take him?
No surely not Mr Biggs in Akure.......maybe we'll catch up for breakfast after all.......... Laughing

Team Mr Bigg's
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this reply from him:

Quote:
Dear My Most Rev;

Now am back in Lagos,The Driver could not wait any more.Please advice Jxxes Doxxld to send to me the correct contact address and arrange to pay the money to the Drivers bank account to enable us buy fuel and run other respence on the road to go back to Akure.Advice Jaxes Doxxld to call me and send money 300usd equilvalent to the driver bank account urgently.

Then we can come back to him.The address he gave to me when i got there there was no prove of him and i called him his phone was switched off.The drviver was on me so badlly .

PLEASE DO TREAT THIS ISSUE ONCE AND FOR ALL SO THAT I CAN GO BACK TO GHANA.

wellington

Quote:
Dear Wellington,

You will need to call me so that I can speak with you and say a prayer for you.

The drivers display of impatience is disgraceful and what I can offer him is a further $200 cash bonus to take you back to Akure to meet with James. This should be more than enough to cover fuel and expenses, I will personally order James to have this payment ready to give the driver as soon as you arrive.

I feel for you Wellington so I am also offering you $500 for your troubles.

You need to get to Akure as soon as possible and get this messy situation sorted out immediately

God Bless You

Bxxck Pexxrson

I got this call shortly after that email:

http://www.4shared.com/audio/CA-14Wuk/AUD000047.html

He then fired off two emails not far apart:

Quote:
Dear my Most Rev;

The problem is that the driver don't have spare money with him even he collected the money we used from his mates in their car park.Please do advice James to send some money to the drivers bank account for us to come back to Akure.

You should also advice him to send to me the correct address to him.Why is all this troubles on me?

Please pray for me this trouble is so much for me.And do your best to help me out of it.

In life its only one thing that makes life going friends and enemies.So prove to me what you are to me now.Their is this saying that a friend in need is a friend in deed.

Best Regards

Wellington

Quote:
Dear My Most Rev;

TRY AND TREAT HIS ISSUE AS A MAN OF GOD. THIS WILL EVEN MAKE OTHER GROUPS OF PEOPLE TO HAVE THE FAITH YOU PREACH.IF HANDLED IN A GOOD MANNER.

THE WHOLE LOT OF THEM IN NIGERIA IS NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR OPTION NOT TO SEND SOME MONEY TO THE DRIVER TO HELP US COME BACK TO AKURE

THINK TWICE AND FIND THE BEST SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM LET GOD SPEAK TO YOU.

WELLINGTON

^^^ CAPS lock means angry Laughing

Quote:
Dear Wellington,

James is waiting for you at Akure and has your money ready for you.

The only way that this is going to work is if you calm down and head to Akure to collect the money, once you get there James will sort all this out and we will all be happy again.

I must remind you of Jesus' long journey to the cross which had much pain and suffering. To get the rewards there needs to be some sacrifices and you must make this journey to Akure, just like Jesus to the cross. Your payment will be the reward.

God Bless You

Bxxck Petxxson

We got him to Akure once, we will get him there again!!!

SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

W3llington was a bit ranty last night so i thought he needed a bit of a slap........... Laughing

http://www.4shared.com/audio/5z8zcX9m/Dont_mess_with_the_Rev.html

See him in Akure tomorrow, should make it to Mr Biggs for dinner, they do deals on family meals.......... Laughing

Team Mr Bigg's
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is great stuff. I am on the edge of my seat!

I wish the audio was better Sad But--I can live with it.

Great job!!!!!

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet!

clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These calls and this safari in general are fantastic. Great work! Lad torture at its finest! Laughing

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ace audio slap, dear Rev. Very Happy

AM SO PLEACED MY GUY... WELINGTON E DEY HAVE HARD TIME OOOOO....

Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well its saturday morning so time to give W3llington a call and get him in the mood to go to Akure.....again.... Laughing

http://www.4shared.com/audio/0qVq7LkB/W3llington_get_your_ass_to_Aku.html

All he does is complain, time for a good kick in the ass to get him moving......Laughing

http://www.4shared.com/audio/z5fVXrIy/Wellington_stop_whinging.html

Finally he may be on his way..............

http://www.4shared.com/audio/LcVNCvqt/Wellington_on_his_wayagain.html

Its a long drive to Akure, as he knows from the day before....... Laughing

Several hours later..........................

http://www.4shared.com/audio/0Pag_aim/Wellington_near_Akure2_2_.html

He is finally nearing Akure.....again...... Very Happy

http://www.4shared.com/audio/BH6wDpSZ/Wellington_in_Akure_2_2_.html

He's arrived.....but he took so long i went out for some food.....

http://www.4shared.com/audio/gwbYibto/Wellington_waiting_form_me_2_2.html

Now.....several hours later i received this text message......

Quote:

pls sir your visitors are stranded out here. we have waited for so long. now i will take them to police station. i am driver who brought them.........

Please don't tell me they have been arrested after what will be and 1800km round trip from Ghana on some terrible roads over the past 5 days................ Laughing .

See map below Laughing

Team Mr Bigg's

Last edited by Rev Who on Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is a map view of Ladonardo's adventure so far:

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Justin Bieber
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Footprint should just open up a bed and breakfast because of all the visitors coming to his home Laughing

Am regret to knowing you in my life,after you know that noting for me again,no job,no house,no parent,so what am waiting for,it will better for me to kill my self - Footprint

I know you are not ready to help me,after you detroy my life you said that i should not contact you anymore,i will kill my self,and is you and your husband who killed me - Footprint

Tattoo

Safari X 4

Safari Lagos, Nigeria - Hell
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am in freakin' awe!!!!!

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is just grand. Much respect, gents.

bow_down

Try to get the police report from them so that you can put those nice, shiny shields in your sigs. Very Happy

Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NickTheCop wrote:
Try to get the police report from them so that you can put those nice, shiny shields in your sigs. Very Happy

We have all his formats ready to give the cops if they contact me and I will be pushing Ladonardo to scan the police report if he does get locked up.

Haven't heard from him today so good chance of this.

Ladonardo is totally screwed now... He borrowed the money to send Jon_Parkz's painting, borrowed the money to send my painting, borrowed again to safari to Lagos dragging 2 other lads with him, then borrowed money to get a permit to drive interstate to Akure to knock on the door of another lad only to be given the wrong address and had to go back to Lagos. He was then was stuck in a taxi zone where his driver wanted to fight him and he had to pay to get out of the taxi zone, begging to be sent a small amount and when he did get the money only to be given the address of a Mr Bigg's resturant when he got to Akure... Now the driver was going to take him to the police and I haven't heard from him.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Justin Bieber
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In loving memory

July 11th 1969- April 10th 2010

Am regret to knowing you in my life,after you know that noting for me again,no job,no house,no parent,so what am waiting for,it will better for me to kill my self - Footprint

I know you are not ready to help me,after you detroy my life you said that i should not contact you anymore,i will kill my self,and is you and your husband who killed me - Footprint

Tattoo

Safari X 4

Safari Lagos, Nigeria - Hell
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic