SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Whats the most annoying thing a lad has done?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For me the most annoying thing is having to look at their f'ing attachments. I guess they are too lazy to copy paste their script in the e-mail, that they just include the document as the attachment itself. Normally I wouldn't care, since I open these attachments under a non-windows environment, but I am getting tired of having to do that just to post scams from my catcher.

Maybe if I replied stating over and over the attachment was corrupt...hrmmm.. So lets hear it, whats the most annoying thing a lad has done?
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not going along with me and making me work to get them to work. Evil or Very Mad

More seriously, I just ignore the scams with the script in an external attachment (hopefully victims will do the same?); also this if you're bored.

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never bother with their attachments.

Most annoying? Scamming victims out of all of their money to the point that the victim is destitute and suicidal.

I'm guessing you mean in the context of baiting? Wink

Talking to them on the phone can be very amusing, but they have this really annoying habit of saying "hello" every five seconds and/or talking when you're talking.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder Wrote
Quote:

I'm guessing you mean in the context of baiting?

Well yea, besides the obvious scamming. I am speaking of course from a baiters/scamwarner's point of view.

foo123 Wrote
Quote:

More seriously, I just ignore the scams with the script in an external attachment (hopefully victims will do the same?);

I wish it were so, but some would most likely open it, and so thats why I do the same to post it on surplus and scamwarners.com hoping that they would then decide to google and find it there. Either way there is no risk to me, but I am under the impression now that lads are sooo lazy they just include the attachment and usually have little or no text within the body of the email.

Seriously, I once got a scam in my catcher literally saying: "See attachment for business proposal".. .PFF! Rolling Eyes I have received attachments in the form of plain text, word documents, pdfs, and jpgs.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not the most annoying thing - but the most horrible: a Love Lad sent me a series of photographs of a man killed in a road accident. Close-up shots. He was claiming they were of his brother. Of course they weren't, but they were of a real person, really hit by a car, and really dead. And really awful.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
whatsthatcomingoverthehil
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

selfishly continuing to breath in and out when they have no right to the same oxygen as honest people

I wish you die in pain you fool - Kim Young 18th Sept 2006

THE ENTIRE BOARD OF THIS BRITISH BANK WERE REALLY PUZZLED WITH THE FOUL LANGUAGE AND WORDS USED IN YOUR MESSAGE DATED 22ND JULY 2006.

Closed lad accounts X1 (E@st L1nk Courier company)
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen Wrote
Quote:

Not the most annoying thing - but the most horrible: a Love Lad sent me a series of photographs of a man killed in a road accident. Close-up shots. He was claiming they were of his brother. Of course they weren't, but they were of a real person, really hit by a car, and really dead. And really awful.

EEEWW!!
whatsthatcomingoverthehil
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

one of my lads at the moment is sending me every email twice. Id slap him for it but it probably better he carries on as it may serve as a warning to a real victim

I wish you die in pain you fool - Kim Young 18th Sept 2006

THE ENTIRE BOARD OF THIS BRITISH BANK WERE REALLY PUZZLED WITH THE FOUL LANGUAGE AND WORDS USED IN YOUR MESSAGE DATED 22ND JULY 2006.

Closed lad accounts X1 (E@st L1nk Courier company)
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh that too. I got a same scam email 4 times once. The time was exactly the same too, I guess the lad was so afraid of victims not reading his 'very important, urgent business proposal' he had to send it at least 4 times in the same minute to make sure. Rolling Eyes

I find it interesting though that all the scams that come my way hit the spam folder. Maybe only one or two make it into my inbox of my catcher. Then again, thats probably enough for a potential victim unfortunately, since it didn't make it to the spam folder. *sigh*

Another observation, months after making my catcher I began to receive very very few scams, almost down to a trickle. Which is weird, so I 'refreshed' my catcher account on F0nd@ C0x's forum, and the next day the taps were at full blast, so to speak....
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

whatsthatcomingoverthehil wrote:
one of my lads at the moment is sending me every email twice. Id slap him for it but it probably better he carries on as it may serve as a warning to a real victim

I've got one that's doing this from two different addresses. I slapped him once for it, so he sent the next one only from one of his addresses, then proceeded to continue sending two copies of everything after that. Confused

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

im 2 months into a next of kin scam and i still get the lads opening email in my catcher account every 2nd or 3rd day. he is keen to get em out there but i think he is just using the same send list everytime. Wont tell him though as it would serve as a good warning sign to the real folk out there.

Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy_Slacker wrote:
Maybe if I replied stating over and over the attachment was corrupt...

That's what I do. Just keep claiming it's not opening till they either give up in frustration or actually get off their lazy butts and send their script in a PROPER message!

I haven't had enough really annoying ones yet.
Although the particularly arrogant ones tend to irritate me to the point where I have to really concentrate on not slapping them repeatedly just for existing!
And there is that one I got who was apparently carefully checking every detail I was sending him, coming back and asking why he couldn't locate my address, bank, etc.

Just have to annoy them right back Twisted Evil

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:
Talking to them on the phone can be very amusing, but they have this really annoying habit of saying "hello" every five seconds and/or talking when you're talking.

You hit the nail on the head right there.

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The "I would advice you to listen to me and ....." really bugs the shit out of me.

They just keep repeating it over and over again in this bullying tone trying to be dominant. I couldn't really care less for myself, and I'd like to think its just part of scamming, but its really depressing to think thats the way they act over there all the time - to their wives, family, parents, other people on the street.

I know not EVERYONE over there acts like it, but I'm sure its the rule rather than the exception. I feel bad for the people over there that get bullied by that type of behavoir, and I can't smack them around and give them the correction I would normally give to an animal that acts like that.

Let me know when I can smack someone through the phone.

Anything what doing is what doing well. - Paul Wilson
Thanks from Ur wife to be soon - Rev. Duke
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well here we go, I just got a email with the scam as an attachment, and the body of the email says:

Scammer wrote:
Quote:

FROM MR. JAMES ZAZA

JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA

TEL: +27 784 611 951

FAX: 27 865 858 990

E-MAIL: [email protected]

Greetings Friend, 10 February, 2010

Hope all is well.

Please view the attached file to read my massage and get back to me.

Thanks.

Yours faithfully,

MR. JAMES ZAZA.

(Chief Auditor FNB)

Yea, well I ain't f'king doing it. Lazy f'ker! Paste scam in email, or gtfo!

So I sayz:
Quote:

I am not able to read your attachment it is broken.

Lets see if I actually get a response with that. Then again according to a thread called "More proof that lads don't read", he will just give me a reply script. UGH!!!!
drab
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad annoying me while he's sitting in prison by having his attorney contact me for help with his release.

"I did not ask your to sendme money gram form and shit"
"you can see now that you are a big fool"
"did you know that you are what you send to me"
"DO U HAVE MONEY THAN JESUS??? U ARE A DEAD MAN LOOKIN FOR WHO TO TAKE ALONG GO FUCK UR MUM HOLE
DEAD PIG"
"You are a fool and your mama is an idiot"
"please i can't understant who is the devil, i need help from you. GOD bless you."
"DIE IN HELL MURDER FUCKER"
"hello i is time 4 u to stop being a punk go 4k ur mum in hell"
"i can u feed u fool and ur entire blood fucking familly"
"U THINK I WILL EVER GAVE SUCH ILLITRATE LIKE U MY NUMBER
I GAVE U M GIRL FRIEND`s NO"
fir3fly
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Like the posters above said, during phone calls, the sheer highfalutin attitude of lads. They don't let me get a word in edgewise. It's like they think they're more important than just a lowly bank manager.

Also is it just me, or is their West African accent stronger when you first start speaking to them? I can never understand their names, so I never know which bait it is Smile! I spoke to my lad today, and I couldn't understand the first half of the call, so whenever he would pause, I just said "uh, huh....ok." I understood "application" "bank" and "email", that was it.

The big thing right now has got to be the run on sentences. I get the same ones over and over, like he just copy-pastes them in each new mail.

Quote:
Transfer into your bank account I will come down with my family for the shearing of the fund with you that is why I really want to know you in person since you have already received my family picture I sent to you to enable you know me and my family when you come to welcome us in the airport in your country because I know that immediately the bank receive your application form this fund will not take us more then 14 bank working day that is why I need all your information’s

Quote:
So that my bank here will believer you because you are from American late Mr Morris Thompson is from American that is my happiness too that is the reason why i want you to apply to bank quickly so that the bank will know that you are the one they are waiting for has a next kind to calm this form out of this bank of Africa Burkina Faso to your country American that is my happiness now because Immediately the bank recivece your Emil they will respond to you quickly Immediately you constant my bank tell them you want the form to be transfer to your bank account quickly ok.

Another thing. The lads saying that their "family picture" proves they are sincere...HA! In this case, my lad sent me the family picture of an old lad of mine, Ahmed Sawadogo. It is puzzling to me now, my current lad has not asked me for ID, only a photograph.

Closed lad accounts x3

Click here to support 419Eater.com
scamsam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just had a guy who is supposed to be Haitian send me a pic of a family that was obviously Middle-eastern. At least send the right nationality
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Whats the most annoying thing a lad has done?

Learned how to use email. Laughing

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Laughing Laughing Laughing

The most annoying things that lads do?
Be born...

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A lot of my lads are so lazy that the idea of answering more than two questions on S3curity Sh13ld is just astonishing, shocking, unthinkable. Of course, it's not actually a real security site, but it still seems alarmingly unprofessional that they are so unwilling to go through the "Official Security Processes"! Very Happy

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
Rubylight
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I hate it when they talk over you, and i hate phonecalls from the French African colonies, they call you, but cant speak the lingo so i just let them rattle on until their credits run out.

i got a good one goin at the moment, he has tried to blackmail me into paying a registration fee or he will shop me to the US authorities, who, according to him, are anxious for my fake declaration forms, fake image of my passport (featuring Del-B0y of 0nly F00ls and H0rses fame) and my fake address (yep...its Dels at N3lson Mand3la H0use)

Ive had him believe i think my street is under siege!!! its a first and its been a blast. Laughing
I gotta go and hide now, i heard a noise!!!

*Listen to me you MUGU F**kwit, Now i know your name is R0b3rt Lucy, Im gonna post your phone number (+22566458864) your IP Address (41.189.32.219) and name on to the FBI website....good luck with the Cops you piece of s**t, i hope you get a**e f***ed in the showers!!!

*Of course the MTCN number is correct, if you got nothing, then its correct, but thanks for the calls, did you enjoy the game???
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Generally, their belief that they are in control, and the emails and chat logs that this attitude of superior feeling leads to.
Maybe really no surprise, I know.
Hmm, when I do writing myself, I don´t mind, seeing it as part of the game somehow; but when I read others´ chat logs, I cannot help but getting annoyed of love lad convo after 2 minutes at most Evil or Very Mad

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HA!!! I got a lad to bend to MY will now. I got another email, this time from an @ND3R$0N GR33N.

Quote:

From @. Gr33n Thu Feb 11 18:55:18 2010
X-Apparently-To: <snip> via 76.13.12.166; Thu, 11 Feb 2010 10:55:31 -0800
Return-Path: <@[email protected]>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 195.4.92.91
X-YMailISG: <snip>
X-Originating-IP: [195.4.92.91]
Authentication-Results: mta109.mail.ac4.yahoo.com from=itmanagement.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=itmanagement.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mout1.freenet.de) (195.4.92.91) by mta109.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 11 Feb 2010 10:55:29 -0800
Received: from [195.4.92.22] (helo=12.mx.freenet.de) by mout1.freenet.de with esmtpa (ID [email protected]) (port 25) (Exim 4.70 #1) id 1NfeCC-0008WD-Vs; Thu, 11 Feb 2010 19:55:24 +0100
Received: from chello089078104100.chello.pl ([89.78.104.100]:1966 helo=User) by 12.mx.freenet.de with esmtpa (ID [email protected]) (port 587) (Exim 4.72 #1) id 1NfeC5-0003kf-Pv; Thu, 11 Feb 2010 19:55:20 +0100
Reply-To: <@[email protected]>
"@. Gr33n"<@[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
Subject: Re: Reply immediately
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 19:55:18 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0122_01C2A9A6.4DBA295E"
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
Content-Length: 5387

Quote:

Dearest One,

I got your email from a business directory due to my desperate search to look for someone who will help me invest my late father's fortune in the amount of Twenty Nine Million, Three Hundred and Twenty Five Thousand USD(US$29,325.000.00).

The full details of my proposal is attached to this email, kindly read and reply immediately.

Waiting to hear from you.

@. Gr33n

OH? Well to quote the wise clown from In Living Color: "Homey don't play dat!"

I sent off a reply:
Quote:

The attachment does not work, I cannot open it.

So, just a few minutes ago:

Quote:

Dearest One,
I got your email from a business directory due to my desperate search to look for someone who will help me invest my late father's fortune in the amount of Twenty Nine Million, Three Hundred and Twenty Five Thousand USD(US$29,325.000.00).

Though the internet is a seemingly unlikely place to find individual who can be trust worthy, It is not the means that is important but the message.

I am @ND3R$0N GR33N, son of late Dr.$.GR33N from Liberia, my father was the former financial controller to former President Charles Taylor who is currently in under arrest in The Hague for war crime he committed against Sierra Leone. My father died of Heart attack two years ago and before his death, he review a secret about US$29,325.000.00, which he deposit with a Japan security Operations Center and declared the content of the deposit box as a Precious Items to avoid the officials of the Security Company from raising eyebrow.

He actually made me his next of kin. Since am yet to attain the 27 years of age which is the age limit for me to take full control and execute the Will, I deem it necessary to contact you been a foreigner, if you can be a BENEFICIARY nominated by me to help me deposit the funds with the bank due to security reason involved. Presently, I am in London seeking refugee status. After the death of my father, all of his properties were seized and account frozen since the current government believed he did most thing hand in hand with Former President Charles Taylor. Therefore, i will advice you keep this transaction very confidential.

If you are willing to assist me, upon your response I will proceed forward.
Waiting for your response.

Regards,
@. Gr33n

Yea I know I'm no elite baiter, or anything, but this is ONE for me! jump_4_joy
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

(1) Scam
(2) Blame victims
(3) Brag
(4) Breathe
(5) Breed
(6) Bleat "Am honest. Am Christian. Am s(w)ear on God"
(7) Be hard to bait
(8 ) By passing victims around to other scammers
(9) ....
(10) ...

But probably the most annoying thing lads do is not die on command. Am I being too hard?

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)

Last edited by dogsbum on Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic