SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My lad needs to sit an exam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
whatsthatcomingoverthehil
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Mr Anderson,

I was given your contact by Sgt J0seph J0nes of the US army, as a likely person to to assist us in our charitable work, so let me tell you a little about who I am and what we do.

I am an administrator for a charity in the UK called "Computing for the 3rd world" who arrange donations of computer hardware to help people living in poverty around the world. We spend most of out time contacting businesses asking for charitable donations of their old equipment whenever they upgrade their business computers and we then have this equipment distributed to schools, hospitals, community centres and wherever they are needed to help people in the poorest parts of the world. At present we are looking for local agents in the countries we cover to act as distributors for the equipment we provide and this is why I have contacted you. I understand you spend much of your time travelling around Africa and this is why Sgt J0nes has recommended you. What we would need you to do is to collect the shipments we send, identify institutions such as schools and the like, prioritise them according to need and decide which schools get each donation. You would then be required to deliver and install this equipment and also act as a technical consultant and general troubleshooter for the people using these computers.

We offer a small salary for this service (remember we are a charity and cant pay too much) of £1000 a month, which considering you will only need to work 5 or 6 days each month, we feel is very generous. We also reimburse any expenses you incur while working for us provided of course you send us your receipts, often we will send large deliveries requiring a large van or truck to collect, if you need to hire a vehicle for these collections we will of course cover the cost of the hire.

If you feel you can help us carry out our important work then please reply to me with your full name, address, phone number and 3 forms of ID.

I think to make sure I have the right candidate I am going to need my lad to sit an exam to make sure he has all the relevant computing skills he needs to do this job. I dont suppose any members here studied computer science or anything related to that and have any old exam papers lying around I can send him?

I wish you die in pain you fool - Kim Young 18th Sept 2006

THE ENTIRE BOARD OF THIS BRITISH BANK WERE REALLY PUZZLED WITH THE FOUL LANGUAGE AND WORDS USED IN YOUR MESSAGE DATED 22ND JULY 2006.

Closed lad accounts X1 (E@st L1nk Courier company)
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about using parts of this?

www.ets.org/Media/Tests/GRE/pdf/CompSci.pdf

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
whatsthatcomingoverthehil
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh that is perfect!!!!! thanks a lot Very Happy

I wish you die in pain you fool - Kim Young 18th Sept 2006

THE ENTIRE BOARD OF THIS BRITISH BANK WERE REALLY PUZZLED WITH THE FOUL LANGUAGE AND WORDS USED IN YOUR MESSAGE DATED 22ND JULY 2006.

Closed lad accounts X1 (E@st L1nk Courier company)
HollyHigh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That´s a great exam! Saving it for future baiting Laughing

- "You will die in penury and wild birds will feed on your remain. OOOOOOOOOOOOO your father and Mother are dead aminal in my pot of soup. I do not have words to qualify you anymore. Goat" - Very angry Haiti scammer R1chard Z33man <--- Extremely happy about this one!
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any chance of sharing? This would be PERFECT for my technology based charity I want to inflict Smile

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic