SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pastor Keith Meeson, Abuja, & James Hamilton,UNCustoms K

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pramwheels
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just completed a bait today, very successful, started last week, Pastor Keith Meeson from Abuja arranged the issue of a $250,000 Visa Debit Card from Oceania Bank, Nigeria. He sent it by courier, Eedex.net, complete with tracking number. I followed the progress of the letter from Abuja, via Lagos, to Paris, and then inexplicably instead of coming straight to London it went off to Kuala Lumpur where it was "seized" for investigation by uncustomscontroller11. After 24 hours, James Hamilton, the chief UNCustoms controller at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, having checked the card thoroughly with the issuing Bank (Oceania) then agreed to forward it on payment of a Western Union money transfer of $250 to one Kami Johnson at a street address in Kuala Lumpur. By now I had e-mailed the Bank direct to tell them the "card" was missing, or stolen, (the pin number was also in the envelope) and to stop the card.
They e-mailed me back to say they never issued the card, (even though I had a picture of it ). E-mailed James Hamilton to tell him to throw the card away because it is no good, I have already stopped payment on it.
Bless them, they do try. If you want to see how the system works log on to eedex.net, and select "country" on the drop down menu, "Pennsylvania"
then when box opens (you may have to click for temporary script writer from Windows) enter the following tracking number: a92674537220, click enter, then repeat this, entering the same number again and click again, then you will see (hopefully) the tracking log of my "Visa" card.
I suspect that the real Eedex shipping service is not at the address given.
So another one bites the dust, but he'll be back. I've got two more on the go at the moment with a possible third, watch for further reports.
rosyjane
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"I am so happy knowing that i am near to complete all files and documents with fraud fund and where it came from...the senders of the money is innocent in this problem because they can withdraw the fund.

The victim is naive because they do not know what is real and what is not in those ATM Card because the sender is so innocent in not making files of encoding the ATM Card before shipping not just picture but also save them inside the vault.

The UN has the biggest mistake because the pin number is inside the package and once they open it in check the ATM Card, anyone nor anybody can withdraw the money inside.

The conclusion? How far do i have been in this Project? Since i won being a Poetry Ambassador Associate for the International Library of Poetry 2006-2007 in Owing Mills Maryland for USA. I am being destroyed and being sabotage by those many thieves who wants to stole the fund in my name and they want to kill me too even inside my own home.

TAKE NOTE: The more that you show that there is a package that will come, the more that those Politicians will stole it in the UN Custom in Kuala Lumpur or anywhere in the world because they have access to do that being a Politician saying they are just checking the package."-Donabell C. De Apera
rocko-d-spirito
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Question

U WERE BORN FROM AN EPILEPTIC MADMAN'S SPERM [email protected]

Pith Helmet Lagos to Accra="My friend an not happy at this time you have done me painfull thing"

TogoIndonesia x3 United States
Closed lad accounts x6 Easter Egg
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^i second that motive Question Question

confused as hell, do we have a lad in our midst?

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi rosyjane!
Welcome to Eater!
Would you please explain your post as it's a bit hard to understand.

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome rosyjane!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ pramwheels: Hi, and welcome to Eater! I'm having a bit of trouble finding Eedex.net. It might be that, if it was a scammer's site, it has been removed already ..... or it might be that I'm old and untechnical, and I don't know how to locate it! So, for the benefit of my wrinkly self, could you give the full website address?

It is an interesting description of the way this scam works. Have you got some emails (with headers) that you received that you can post, to show what the scammer said to you?

I hope you are baiting safely, with an anonymous/fake webmail account that can't be traced back to you. Sometimes the Lads we bait get kinda angry, and even make death-threats ... and there is a chance that they might have friends or relatiives in your own country ... so it is best to 'bait safely' so they can't find you! If you need any further advice about that, please do say!

Good luck with your new baits - but please do check that you are baiting safely.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
rosyjane
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

rocko-d-spirito wrote:
Question

"Sure, you might sent killers, but in your dismay you will be inside the jail because i completed evidences that scam and fraud fund is with me. Who are you to said that? So what if you are one of those people who used the fund and stole that in the United Nation Treasury Fund? I am not a thief... It is you who are stealing money in Yahoo Company.
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

WTF?

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
rosyjane
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fartina o'douriss wrote:
Hi rosyjane!
Welcome to Eater!
Would you please explain your post as it's a bit hard to understand.

@Steward WTF?

I am trying to explain everything that i received many emails from many companies and saying that they are sending ATM Cards but there is no fund and that they are forcing me to pay again while Eedex.net is already paid to bring that to me.

Once you trap and hold a package, a company is thinking on where to seek new dignity because their customer will blame them from loosing a package and that Custom was one of those reason why it becomes lost even the fund and the package.

Besides, they signed an agreement that they will bring the package to the receiver but since UN Custom hold the package, the delivery routine was being destroyed and the sender will file a case against them for loosing the package that was not in their custody now but instead in those thieves who hold the package.

Simple, the one who hold the package used to hold the delivery so they can have reason to stole the fund inside the ATM Card and used that in their own personal needs.

Next one is that, the package is so important and the receiver has no money to pay so they are forcing them to pay but since the receiver was poor, the Custom Personnel who hold that stole the ATM CARD and omitted the money inside. (I mean, those fucking chit Comptroller already used the fund inside the ATM Card while the receiver and the sender lost the money. And that is what i am laughing because those people are thieves.)-Donabell C. De Apera

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
RS5
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Rosy I'm glad thats been cleared up.

Closed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accounts
maninblack
419Eater is my life

Location: Reality, But it's an illusion caused by lack of alcohol

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Sorry but i'm completely lost here

The Indecisive (Erraticus maninblackicum): Lad who puts differing answers down for the same questions on seperate attempts at getting their MTCN on MTCN V@ult

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Well i just want to know if it is Sandra my girlfriend that you are having sex with now , How can you collect my money and also fucking my girlfriend what the hell on this earth have i done to you that make you to be treating me this way, No one as ever make me shed tears long time ago but you are making me to do it now what have i done to you.
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back Steward Shocked

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Rosyjane.

The emails you have been sent are from scammers based in West Africa.
There is no ATM card and no money. It is just a part of the scam.

If you are in contact with anyone by email who is promising to send you an ATM card for a fee, cease all contact with them immediately. If you send them any money, you will never see it again. The person you are in contact with is a liar and a thief.

Please go to http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/.

Once you are there, read the forum and if you have any questions whatsoever, sign up and ask and one of our people will help you out.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

New scammer species:

The Claim to Fame: Lad who claims to have won an award or title. The true award goes to how lame the award is.
Quote:

Since i won being a Poetry Ambassador Associate for the International Library of Poetry 2006-2007

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
rosyjane
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

RS5 wrote:
Thanks Rosy I'm glad thats been cleared up.

YOU ARE WELCOME....

----rosyjane
rosyjane
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
Hi Rosyjane.

The emails you have been sent are from scammers based in West Africa.
There is no ATM card and no money. It is just a part of the scam.

If you are in contact with anyone by email who is promising to send you an ATM card for a fee, cease all contact with them immediately. If you send them any money, you will never see it again. The person you are in contact with is a liar and a thief.

Please go to http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/.

Once you are there, read the forum and if you have any questions whatsoever, sign up and ask and one of our people will help you out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There are some people who can not understand the real situation, we are talking here about the real thing.... the two person mentioned above Mr. James Hamilton and Pastor Meeson Keith was involved in the real thing.

Pastor Meeson Keith send the ATM Card and Mr. James Hamilton hold the package. (The package was for me.) Who will be blamed? The one who sent or the one who hold the package?

For sure you forgot that i am a victim and many people are victims... and i am a witness and Pastor Meeson Keith is a witness....

Can you solved the problem if the problem can be found inside the Custom itself?"-Donabell C. De Apera

----rosyjane
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, rosyjane, it is not the real thing. It is a scam. It is a common scam.

Nobody has sent an ATM card. Therefore, it is not held up anywhere. It is a lie, and a trick to try and persuade you to send money to the scammers. It is not a real Pastor, it is a criminal pretending to be a pastor.

Click below to read about scams:

An introduction to Advance Fee Fraud

Anatomy of a scam

You may also find this link helpful, and, if you register, you can ask your own questions here:

Help! Is this a scam?

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
rosyjane
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No need to quote because it's right above; do this instead: ^^

If that so, i am glad because i did not pay anything about it. I have the copies of the files that was for me in Eedex.net and that was already reported in the Police Department here in Lucban, Quezon.

One thing for sure, i want to know whom the original sender is if Pastor Meeson Keith is just a Secretary of Engr. Nicholas Gregory.

Removed quote - Branwen
sam vimes
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome to eater rosyjane. this is a scam.just google the names you have mentioned and see what comes up. as you will see you are not the first person to be contacted by these people.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

rosyjane wrote:
i want to know whom the original sender is

The original sender was a scammer using a false name.

Sometimes one scammer pretends to be several different people. Sometimes one of his criminal friends will help him, by pretending to be another character in the scam. But none of the people who write to you are genuine. They are using false names and false identities.

Scammers frequently use public computers in internet cafés, which also helps them remain anonymous and untraceable.

rosyjane
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I already heard the names of those people when i am just a college student...it was just a glimpse in my mind.

As far as i remember, there are thieves and identity thefts.... if you can only ask the one who is spying if he really goes in Kuala Lumpur or ask there, you can found the package....

So i complete evidences with me against the thieves because even me lost a big amount already because of those computer hackers and identity thefts... i already paid big amount even in a phone against scam and a Politician was involved.

So what we did is to hold every papers and documents to trace who those people are and check the legality of the names but in my dismay, one of them was being faked... an identity theft already stole the money and blamed the original because the money was being sent to the wrong person and i already sent email to Pastor Meeson Keith to hold the ATM Card and withdraw that in the Bank.

Unnecessary quote removed - Branwen
rocko-d-spirito
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rosy,

There is no money. There is no pastor. There is no bank and there is no ATM card.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Accra="My friend an not happy at this time you have done me painfull thing"

rosyjane
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

rocko-d-spirito wrote:
Rosy,

There is no money. There is no pastor. There is no bank and there is no ATM card.

I AM NOT AFRAID OF BULLETS NOR IN DANGER BECAUSE I AM ALREADY HAVE A CANCER... I WANT REVENGE AND ONCE I FOUND OUT THAT YOU ARE AMONG THOSE PEOPLE WHO SENT SCAMS AND FRAUD, YOU WILL DIE!!!!
rocko-d-spirito
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I quit.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic