SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bedrock Bank Shut Down by Regulators...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
maztuhblastah
Disposable Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This, boys and girls, is what we call a Charlie Foxtrot. Do you know what that stands for?

No? Well, boys and girls, Charlie Foxtrot is a nice way of saying cluster fuck. Do we know what that is?

Yes, Timmy?

No, that's not it...where did you learn that? From Daddy? Time for a foster home... anyways... A cluster fuck is when we have bunch of morons running around, screwing things up, and generally preventing anything from getting done. Who can give me an example of a cluster fuck?

Sarah, why don't you tell the class...

That's right Sarah, the US government is a good example.

Seriously though...talk about a ridiculous fuck-up... Out of 1,100 banks, the feds manage to pick one dedicated to fighting scammers. That, fellow baiters, is why I'm proud to be an American. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad

Sorry about that rant, but this sort of crap makes me mad.

root@usm4n:/ # cat /var/log/kills.log

Banks: 26 HYIP/Misc: 23 Total: 49
United Kingdom x 9 Netherlands x 7 Nigeria x 2 United States x 2 Benin x 1 Germany x 1 Togo x 1 Senegal x 1 Hong Kong x 1 Spain x 1 France x 1 Switzerland x 1 pyramid x 22
<b>--._.->solidinvestment.com -- rest in pieces!<-._.--</b>
Lord Vader
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, well... the OCC actually has a sense of humor. Now, who would have thought that:

"Greetings Lord Vader:
So that I may craft a proper response, am I addressing Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith of the Galaxy or Lord Vader of Trinidadian Calypsonian fame?

Sincerely,

One-Ring-To-Rule-Them-All
"
Tweety
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Slap 'em. You sent in a serious complaint ad this is what you get back? I'd say, post the e-mail adress here and perhaps a draft letter so we can bury them in complaints. Evil or Very Mad

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, to be precisely honest, I sort of slapped them in my first mail already (It�s hard to break with a habit) and might have suggested that the lot of them aren�t exactly the brightest crayons in the box, so the modalities of this reaction don�t come to me as a surprise... Mr. Green

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can always refer them to Frontline, Dark Clown Lord and Possessor of the Huge and Mighty Black Steel Capped Boots....I'm always available for intellectual discussion with retarded government employees of any nation.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Oh, that's right I don't have any money, I gave it up to the government and for paying bills for cable so that I could get the news!

Yes. That's how it's supposed to work. Next, a corporation will outsource your job to India. Then you can work for Wal Mart selling plastic crap built in China. However, you will not be able to deposit your meager wages in the First National Bank of Bedrock.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How the hell did I miss this thread when it first appeared? The only words that come to mind are...WTF?!?!?!?!?

Last edited by Guest on Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
sillietillie
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
IT WITH REGRET DEEP IS WE INFROM YUO OF THE STANDING LONG DEBTT YOU OW US RESULT YOUR GRANDFATERHS GREAT INDESCRTION LEAVING THOUSANDS HOMELESS ILLIGTMATES WONDERING THE STREETS. CLUTTER OUR BANK LOBBY THEY DO BUT WITH STRIKEN TO OUR BEDS CANEROUS WIDOWS WE SEKK ORPHANAGES .
bUT NOT YOU FEAR FOR WITH 100% RISK FREE PROPISITION GREET WE YOU. I AM THE GHOST OF FORMER DICTATOR UGAMONDO RAPOROUSA AND KNO I YET MY TREASURE LOCATION IS VALUE OF 32,000,000 DOLARRS USA.
REPLY URGENTLY YES BUT CONFIDENTAIL FOR TO SHARE WITH YOU I WILL 15% OF VAST FORTUNA. IF YOU BE OF MORAL GOOD CHARACTAR REPLY YOU NOW.

Apply now at Sillie's School for the wasted and learn to make mugu millions *GRIN*
Fred Flintstone
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is what happened from the beginning. There was one day I had about an hour to kill before I went to work so I thought if the lads can have fake banks why can't we? I figured I would just need to find one of their simple and good looking banks and covert it in to mine. I forget which lad bank I picked but I site sucked it and 45 mins latter I had "First National Bank of Bedrock" on the net.

The bank had a number of different managers there was Barney Rubble, Brainy Smurf, and Mr. "Quincy" Magoo. The bank really one had one account that showed any money in it and that was for Fred. I had a "secret" back door that linked to a protected folder where a person would have to log in to see how much money was in Fred's account. The url was never sent to a lad ever. There were a few of my fellow scambaiters that looked at it and found the mistakes the lads had made in the text, which I corrected.

All of my baiting charters used the Bank in their information that I would send to the lads but the lads never complained about it being a fake bank. The site the Feds found was up for about a year, just to set the record straight. Smile There was nothing there with which to harvest peoples information and I don't even remember if there was any way to contact the bank. Who on earth would want the lads to contact their fake bank anyway. Come to think of it I might have used FBI phone numbers on the site. Smile I liked doing that kind of baiting to the lads.

The people investigating the site should have done a search on the address "7729 S GRANITE AVE BEDROCK". They would have come up with the site that I got the address from. http://www.realinfo2000.com/help_files/Fcl_Sample.htm When I made the bank site I think google would only return about 20 hits for a search on that name, now there are over 200. http://www.google.com/search?q=%22First+National+Bank+of+Bedrock%22&hl=en&lr=&start=0&sa=N I never did have anything happen to me because of the website and was never contacted by any law enforcement.

This is what I did when I heard that the "Feds" had shut done my bank. First thing was I woke up in the morning and checked my email. There were a number of emails in there saying the Feds have found your fake bank site and closed it down. Now that sent me off into a panic and I was afraid to go to any other email account or any 419 related sites because I figured they would be watching me. All of my scambaiting information was stored in an encrypted disk image that I immediately erased. There were a few other things that I deleted and got rid of but at that moment I was retired from scambaiting and still am.

I do miss all of my friends that I worked and played with while causing the lads so much pain. I never could see myself scambaiting for years and years and knew I would quit sooner or later and that seemed to be a good point in time to do it. There are for me personally a few negative things about scambaiting that I don't have to deal with anymore also. I did get quite a kick out of reading all the information that google turned up on my fake bank site. Take care all of you scambaiters and slap a mugu for me.

Fred

I'll check back for a while maybe even from time to time but my retirement is permanent.

Member of Flashmob Number 1
mirakl
Super Master Bitch

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well glad to see you anyway Fred. Very Happy

10 dried ancho chiles, 6 dried pasilla negro (or negro) chiles, 4 dried guajillo or mulato chiles, 6 T black raisins, 1/2 cup almonds, 6 T raw sesame seeds, 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds, 1 slice French bread, 1 corn tortilla, One 3-inch piece of Mexican Canela (soft-bark cinnamon)
OR 1 1/2 t ground cinnamon, 6 whole cloves, 1 t black peppercorns, 1 1/2 t dried oregano, 1 round of Ibarra Mexican Chocolate (3.1 oz.)

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Same here Fred. I'm glad nothing happened to you. Take care. Smile

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Fred, and this is one of those necros that is a blessed relief. Glad to see you are still enjoying the sunshine. The bank was open for year, well that's a lot longer than most mugu banks nowadays.

Cheers!
Lord Vader
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, Fred! Very Happy
Master Shake

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Fred...

Welcome back!
meyer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back. Very Happy

"I AM VERY MUCH AWARE OF YOUR CONCERNS BUT I HAVE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT IO MA NOT A CRIMINAL AND WONT ACCEPT TO BE TREARTED AS ONE SINCE JUST BECAUSE I HAVE ASKED FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE." " Mrs. Kokou Williams.

"Thanks but no thanks as your days are numbered." Paul George

Fake banks killed: 334
waamo

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck Fred, your abscence was noticed.

Do drop in from time to time. Very Happy
babe_in_muguland
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fred,
We've all missed you greatly, you are truly one of the original pros on this front. I hope you may reconsider "total" retirement.
Hey, we're all legal now, with many and growing numbers of contacts with law enforcement.
Far_Cry
Bull Goose Loony

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have only heard about you being refered to as 'The great baiter who went AWOL'. No sucking up there, it's true!

Don't know you personally, but heard lots of good about you. And come one, you would be the first baiter to actually succeed in leaving this place Wink

Welcome back!

Far_Cry

Very Bad Hosting | Join the fight! | UrgentMessage - For all the mugu you will ever need! | Click here to support 419Eater.com

Bahamas, The X6 Netherlands X5 United Kingdom X5 Nigeria X4 Spain Belgium United States Ireland Ghana Togo
Mortar x21
Rickey Singh: So at the end after travelling 1000 miles, i ended up with nothing in hand. Safari
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back Fred, though I am disappointed there were no snide remarks about necroing an old thread - can't think why Wink

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------
Fred Flintstone
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shiver Metimbers wrote:
Welcome back Fred, though I am disappointed there were no snide remarks about necroing an old thread - can't think why Wink

Is it some sort of record? Thanks for all the welcome backs from my friends. Can people still find my name in one of your posted baits Shivers? Smile

Member of Flashmob Number 1
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Criminy. Go to work and miss the good news. I'm glad to know that this whole mess turned out with no direct problems for you from the feds.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
ferret
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back Fred. You don't know me but we chatted briefly in IRC during a past flashmob.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shouldn't we include in the FAQ that baiters should not set up their fake banks?

Anyway, glad to see you okay! We have been discussing your bank in a couple of threads as well! It was someone.. once upon a time there was a baiter... (kinda Urban Legend)

Smile

TexanCSI
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to see you Fred!

Frankly, the furious shut down of your bank is quite certainly not the brightest moment in the history of US law enforcement. Rolling Eyes

Greet Wilma from me! Very Happy

Barrister Chika Nwauba - It is highly unfortuante and regretable too that you have to refer to my well thought out proposal as an ass letter. I was highly disappointed in my over two decades of legal practice i have been so shabbly treated. - You ain't seen nuthin' yet....

Fake Banks Whack-the-Weaseled Bahamas, The Togo
reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a shame, Fred. Retirement is something that you rarely hear from a baiter, but from what you have posted, I can understand why. It may not mean much, but you're one of the first baiters I followed here.

Even if you choose not to bait again, drop on in anytime. I'm sure no one will object.

- YOU SHALL REMAIN WITH POOREST AND AIDS COMES YOUR WAY VERY SOON
AS YOU NORMALLY PATRONIZE CLUBS FOR ENJOYMENT OF LIFE, AMEN.
- Please note that you may chose to pay the money twice or once as the case may be. all for your safety.
- you can go to hell and born to blazes.i really dont know were my mother whent to look for a cheap rat like you.
- YOU ARE A NITWIT,CONSULT YOUR DICTIONARY FOR THE EXPLANATION OF THAT WORD (NITWIT) THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE OK.
- WHY DO YOU STILL INSULT YOUR MOTHER WHO IS A WITCH AND A BASTARD?
- i find it very diificult to ask him to stand with text question for him to take a pic it sound so funny.he is not a half baked laywer
- i find it not worth my time to deal with a rat like u go to hell uuuuuuu

Ivory Coast United States
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic