SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

First Bite, work in progress

View next topic
View previous topic

PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,
Don't know if this is in the right area,but??
I had my first Bite today from this Lad(y) <[email protected]>
(Thanks Scam-hater).
The usual 419, she want's to make a large donation to my Church (fancy that).
The "Church of High Immortal Prayers" (or CHIP as it is known) is very much in need of repair.
Anyway her solicitor is going to contact me in due course to discuss detail's etc.
This is her reply to my initial email.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Beloved rev***** *****,
Greetings in the name of our Lord God, Thanks you very much for your heartwarming response. I would advise that you contact my attorney immediately as he will guide you on how the funds could be received for the project of God. Contact my lawyer with the below information:

Lawyer Name: Hermann Edmund
Address:( [email protected] )
Tel: +44-7024051762

Contact him now and tell him that I ask you to be in contact with him regarding the funds that I am giving out to church, needings,etc. Please notify me as soon as you have contacted my lawyer.

Your Sister,
Mrs. Oliva Baker
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any info you more experienced Baiter's have would be great.
Any idea where it originates from, or have any of you done the business
with it /him/her before.

Regards P G Malone

PS, Just had a thought!!!
Chip is the name of my dog as well, small world Twisted Evil

An unfortunate member of "The Todger club 2011"

THEY ARRESTED TWO OF MY FRIENDS AND DETAINED THEM IN A POLICE CUSTODY, ACCUSING THEM OF ABUSING CURRENCY.

You are Unworthy of my complimentary ending, bastard

Unfortunately,we were happily married for 13 years
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi P G Malone!

If you post up the headers (stick in a few returns so it fits nicely on the page - use Preview post to help), then someone should be able to tell you where your Lad's mail originates from. The telephone number may look like a UK number, but a +44 70 number is actually a UK redirect number - it will redirect to other countries and to the Lad's mobile phone - wherever he may really be!

The lawyer will undoubtedly 'discover' that some documents are needed before the money can be sent to you - and there will be a sizeable fee to pay for those! Or, if the Lad doesn't have any pretty documents to show you, or any useful names of likely documents, then he might just say there is a 'transfer fee' instead. Whatever: there will be money to be paid.

The Payment Delaying Modalities thread in Eater University:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=150757

will give you some ideas about what to do then!

Good luck!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,
Sorry if this Reply is a bit oversize but i am new to all this.
I got this back today from the right hon Herman Edmund.
And the address of his London offices!!!!!!!!! how posh!! (not)
Anyway i have had a thought that might frighten him to death!!!!!!!!!!!
I am going to suggest i have the document's he needs delivered by hand, to his office in the Leafy suberbs of Chiswick, just to see what reaction i get.
All i need to do now is convince "Sister LUCY LASTIC" to pop around there on her moped, she's 76 but still get's about a bit, bless her.
Anyway I will post the reply i have sent him and his reaction

Regards PG Malone

Hermann Edmund & Associates Law firm,
Diana Lane , Chiswick, London W4 1RX

Attn: Rev C**** F****,

This is to acknowledge your confirmation e-mail message. We have consulted with our client Mrs. Oliva Baker immediately we got your message and the funds she intends to given out to you is currently being deposited in a finance vault here in the UK. First of all, I will have to
prepare a power of attorney status (AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM) to nominate you as the beneficiary of the funds, and then the finance contact details will be
forwarded to you, for you to open communication with them as the new beneficiary so you have to wait until I prepare the (AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM) then you will be in contact with finance house for more clarifications about that arrangement. You have to reconfirm your full contact details=
to me, such as your full names, physical contact address; not a P. O. Box address, and direct telephone numbers. Then we can be able to commence with the procurement of the needed documents covering the funds.
Please make sure you always remember Mrs. Oliva Baker
in your daily prayers for total restoration of her health, as she is in serious in pains right now and the doctors are doing the best they could offer to make her live again, but the power of God is stronger and mightier than them all, so your prayers are very much needed in her life now to be able to overcome the battle that she is fighting now with the deadly disease. It is paramount you come back to us with the needed information to enable us commence with arrangements immediately.

Herman Edmund

THEY ARRESTED TWO OF MY FRIENDS AND DETAINED THEM IN A POLICE CUSTODY, ACCUSING THEM OF ABUSING CURRENCY.

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi PG

Nice work. You might want to "mask" or remove your e-mail address in the first post. Good Luck! Very Happy

"I plead for pardon as I did not know that this is a violation of law over there in USA. As it was true I was warned to write copy in red ink on papers. I plead for mercy."

" I am runing around to get money to pay the photoman that took the photo and I will send it to you for your confirmations in the next 2hours from now"

"I don't really know wht happned as I have to sell my gas cooker to be present in Accra and now lok at what has happened"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's my reply to Herman Edmund.

My Dearest Mr Edmund.
I have today received your correspondence and wish you blessing's and good fortune for your quick reply.
What a great pity we had not conversed some day's ago, as you will know from my last i was in London for several day's and now i sit awaiting a flight back to Cameroon in a cold Manchester Airport.
The Lord is mysterious in his way's.
Luckily, being of the cloth, we have no need for custom's or immigration and should board soon without further delay.
However i digress, If you are willing i can arrange for the detail's you require' my son' to be delivered by hand to your London Address by one of the "Sisters" from our convent across the city, the Rev Kanardly, our senior father is against us sending detail's via the net as he had a disturbing event happen to him back in the late 90's, the very mention of it send's him into a silent rage for day's.
Please let me know your thought's on this,( the delivery not Father Kanardly)
With reference to Mrs Olive, we shall continue our vigil of prayer's in the hope that her strength and health return's to her, the Lord will be at her side fighting the good fight.
For now i must go and i hope to hear from you soon my Son, i wish peace on you from the highest as blessed are the meek.

Thought i would put in the bit about the "cloth" not having to pass through custom's etc, this time next week Lagos Air terminal will be full of Vicar's

Cheers PG Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If your Lad believes that - despite the restrictive Senior Father - your character will one day, not only send him her details, but also the money he desires, then I'm sure he will come up with some excuse why nothing can be delivered by hand (nor post!).

There is a chance, however, that he will think that this 'potential victim' is going to be too much trouble, and, if she won't even send him her address etc, then no way will she ever send money - and, if he thinks like this, he won't write back again.

The Lad doesn't really care where a potential victim lives, or what her full name is, or anything else. But this can be his first 'test' to see whether or not this is a worthwhile compliant victim, who will do as he says.

He may think that your character is TRYING to be compliant, anyway, and take the risk. But you might want to try and encourage a bit more of his confidence in her over the next few mails!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank's Branwen,
He think's he has my name and address (fake), but he has obviously not read all of the mail i have sent him, top to bottom.
And if he multi/google maps it he will find that it's a disused quarry in the middle of Yaounde, Cameroon. Obviously where i intend building the new wing of the Church.
However, i hear what you are saying and i will try to make thing's a tad easier for him until he swallows the whole bait.

Thank's PG Malone

PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He does seem keen this one, i think i will let him simmer for a couple of day's now until he get,s back to me, with no doubt, a very large fee for the doc's i will need.

Cheers PG.

HERMANN EDMUND & ASSOCIATES LAW FIRM,

DIANA LANE , CHISWICK, LONDON W4 1RX

TEL: +44-7024051762

ATTN: REV C**** *****Y,

THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE, I WILL PROCEED TOMORROW TO PROCURE THE NECESSARY DOCUMENT AND AS SOON AS I AM BACK FROM THE COURT OF JUSTICE AND THE FINANCE VAULT I WILL LET YOU KNOW THE DETAIL ON HOW THE FUND WILL GET TO YOU ASAP.

BEST REGARDS,

BARRISTER. HERMANN EDMUND

PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the "Barrister" got back to me today (even if he did get my name mixed up) with a very nice certificate of ownership and yet another email address to contact, He seems keen on London Addresses, just wondering if he is more of a local than usual???
Should i open the email ?? is it safe????

Regards PG

Hermann Edmund & Associates Law firm,
Diana Lane , Chiswick, London W4 1RX

Attn: Peter Rowland Ferguson,

How are you doing today? The Affidavit of Change of Ownership has been prepared as I told you earlier. You have been nominated the rightful beneficiary of the funds. Though the process took us a very long time, but at the end we were able to prepare the needed Affidavit of Change of Ownership. Please confirm the receipt of the Documents attached in this message. Below are the contact details of the Finance house here

Company's Name: PATRIUM FINANCE & SECURITY
Contact Person: Mr. James Udo
Email Address: ( [email protected] )

You have to contact them immediately as I instruct you, Hope you understand that? Contact the company and let me know once you have done so. Again, MS Oliva Baker is in critical condition you should be praying for her.

I will be waiting to read from you.

Best regards,
Barrister. Hermann Edmund.

PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[color=black]He's still keen, i left him a few day's to "simmer"
hopefully in the next day or so he may drop the ££££££££
Question

Thank you very much for your response, the company will reach you by Monday I just confirm from them as soon as I received your mail. Be in close contact with them once you heard from them. And for mrs oliva I have not heard anything of her for few days.

Always keep me posted once you have from them company

Best Regards,

Barrister Hermann Edmund

to Hermann

Dearest Mr Edmund
God bless you for your quick reply, i am however still concerned about Mrs Olive,
I pray every day for her and ask the Lord's mercy in that he reveres her spirit and generosity on the highest. i will email her direct to see her of well being.
I feel our business must be concluded quickly as i have learned i am to be sent to
another mission in the Congo to carry on the Lord our saviours work.
I shall miss the people of this city and their devotion to the Church of High Immortal Prayers, however as the Lord said to Sebrahim the mute beggar,
"Let thy people know, whilst i am gone, am i not still here, in leaving i am not gone"
And did not the beggar shrugg his shoulders. (Skidby 2.1)
I thank you for your continued work my son,
peace on you from the highest height .

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic